[NewToCB6K] So my journey has started....with a Bird Cage.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
NewToCB6K

[NewToCB6K] So my journey has started....with a Bird Cage.

Post by NewToCB6K »

To summarize a long story my wife is very vanilla but I (ahem have my fantasies. After admitting to my wife I'd like to be in chastity to her and explaining how such things work she agreed to let me try it and keep me locked. I ordered a Bird Cage after my CB6K didn't fit and was very excited. I tried it on to make sure it would fit first and when the wife came home she could tell I was very excited but to my dismay she told me I needed to learn some patience and made me wait a day. On the second day after showering I put it on, minus the lock, and asked her if she felt like locking me up. She agreed and I went downstairs to the kitchen to to my surprise she followed me in and seemed very into it. I handed her the key and went to the couch and to my surprise she was quick to take my shorts down, inspect things, and lock me up. She had quite a smile on her face when she was putting the keys onto her keychain announcing that it was now hers and "I own it now".

I find myself now waiting for her to get home anxiously so I can give her a nice long foot massage while she makes up my list of chores to do for tomorrow. I'm quite surprised she's embraced it so much so this weekend should be interesting! I'm sure aside from the chores there will be plenty of time spent rubbing her feet, LOL.

-NewToCB6K
0 x