[ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Caged55

Re: [ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

Post by Caged55 »

KH loves the idea of chastity being like a wedding ring.. she likes it so much SHE decided that chastity will be a permanent addition to our life, and as I never take my wedding band off, the JB should stay on unless she decides... even air travel, the CB3000 will have to do with a plastic numbered lock, and placing the JB into checked luggage

The Journey into chastity has reached its destination... in the way of "Permanent enforced chastity" :D
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

My wife through me for a loop the other day suggesting I should start working on collecting all my thoughts and information on chastity and trying to get it on paper. She has opened up a good bit to discussing chastity in our relationship and what it means to me.

She pointed out the big issue she had was all the information out there was related to some other form of kink and added chastity to it. She did read Male Chastity the guide for keyholders and thought it was too "kink" focused.

My focus is really orgasm control and denial. Taking away the ability to masturbate directly effects my mental state and focus on my wife. As I pointed out and she as seen over the years, when left alone I will take a quick trip to the bathroom for a orgasm than dealing with getting the kids down, making sure she is in the mood, dealing with all the "workup". That was and is selfish and with the chastity, well that takes that all away, I want out, I have to do all that and I look forward to it now for the "chance" to get out and the "chance" to orgasm.

She is just starting to understand the idea of orgasm denial and my last outing she asked if I "didn't want to orgasm" well of course I did. But talking a little more she is starting to understand that she does have the control to just tell me to stop and put the device back on which will be the "holy grail" of chastity play and orgasm denial.

The condoms with numbing effect has slows my ability to orgasm and the next outing we will be adding some numbing cream used for tattoos to see if it can really push me to the point where I have to give it "my all" to get to the orgasm and then she can decide. :)_
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

It feels like it has been too long since I posted here and it has. Regular life has kept me away from posting because of so many things going on. Getting the oldest child off to college really took a lot of adjustment for my wife. One bird flying from the nest was really hard for her.

However, chastity did not stop. The idea of going in when it was her "time of the month" then getting out later after completing my task has been working really well for us. We agreed that she also would have to be in the mood and with the bird out of the nest my lockup has increased to almost breaking the most amount of days in my device of just over 90 days. With the Christmas holiday it has given my wife joy having everyone home and her mood has shown up again.

By chance the release was a surprise and well enjoyed, yet with another surprise. That was three days ago and today was a start of a new lock down. Sometimes I will get a break of maximum 2 weeks with how things work out and sometimes much less. With such a long period in my device I found that I almost missed it by day 2. Day 3 reunited me with the device and I had mixed emotions about it once locked back in. Once the freedom is taken away again, it sets in, such a short time to enjoy the advantages of being out and enjoying a quick "O" when wanted.

Yet, the beauty of the situation, I love knowing she has the keys and I can't "O" without her more than the freedom. A new time in begins and the thoughts of longer term (more than 3 months) cross my mind. I think at times I would love to ask for us to agree on a date 6 months from now and I deal with no chance for release, yet that enjoyment of freedom and getting to feel her again is very powerful.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

It has been a while and things have moved on pretty well. Getting to the point now where 3 months is just a hop/skip/jump. I found a great article on the web that discussed tease and denial with the use of a chastity device and my wife was quite warm to the idea. Thus the new beginning of not knowing if I will orgasm or not when I think there might be a chance.

Now, she has a strong vibrator (kept under lock and key also) that she will pull out, place on my cage and bring me to the edge of a orgasm before stopping. She has found a great bit of joy watching me get to the edge only to be turned away. This might happen once or many times before she will say "that's enough for you, my turn" and not letting me orgasm. The last time she let me orgasm it was in my cage, she let me out after to clean up. I told her that it wasn't required to take it off to clean and she noted that. We have already discussed the idea of longer times in my device (longer than 3 months) since she can have all the fun now with the vibrator and doesn't have to hunt down the keys when she wants to give me a orgasm.

Two nights ago she brought me to the edge of a orgasm 5 times with the vibrator before telling me it was her turn. Once it is her turn I know that I will not get a orgasm. Once I had given her a orgasm she smiled and reminded me that even if I get a orgasm there was no need to take off my device.....

We did discuss removing if we go to 6 months just to check everything and if looks good I go back in, (just a safety check). That way she can see if I can go longer. I have to admit the idea of not "ever" taking off the cage and her still being able to bring me to the edge and all the way to a orgasm when she wants to is very erotic. Of course if a doctor or travel is required we take it off. But other than that there will be no option for removal if she decides to go 6 months.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I find being teased and denied being a new challenge for myself. Two nights ago, we had a lovely evening. Once home my wife suggested a bath and massage, which meant we would also have a experience in bed also.

This time was much different than the last. Once finished with her massage we started to kiss and cuddle. She found my nipples which are very sensitive and connected to my sexuality greatly. She was driving me quite out of my mind for a bit there but was saved when she placed her hand on my head with a little push, I knew it was time to orally bring her to a orgasm. I was busy working away and my mind was trying to figure if she would be done after or would show me some more attention.

She enjoyed her bliss and relaxed a moment. I normally come up and lay beside her after but this time she pushed me to my back and straddled me. She isn't all a talker when in the moment but she began to ask me how I liked my device and the fact I wasn't getting a orgasm. This of course had me fully excited. She found my nipples again and was working away as I squirmed underneath her in pleasure and frustration. She was actually driving me crazy and I had not expected that.

Finally and sadly she stopped and rolled off me to get comfortable in bed. I made sure the house was locked up and came back to bed to find her asleep. I tried to get to sleep but I was so excited it took 2-3 hours for me to relax enough to go to bed. The next day at work was a sleepy and still sexually excited one. Things relaxed and I thought things were back to normal but last night I woke up from a dream that was sexually orientated around 3am. At 6am I gave up and started getting ready for work.

Loving tease and denial but never really experiencing it to this level, I can understand how others discuss the sleepless nights and sexual energy that flows through ones body. I love it more than I hate it and look forward to the next experience.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

My journal has been quiet because of kids and day to day life. Chastity has been part of our life since 2012 and the same device. My time slowly has increased to the point I began to want to test the waters of a year in chastity with no release.

I have been locked most the year with outing here and there. We were pushing 250 days of chastity this year with my last outing being on Nov 2nd just for the day.

I had discussed with my wife the idea of a complete year of lock down with no release from my cage (unless metal detector or doctor requirements-which hasn't happened in years). I suggested that it wouldn't be any special day, just a day she would pick, and 365 days later we would discuss to go farther or other options.

I have a custom Steelworxx Looker 03 so wearing the device hasn't been an issue since 2012. We just purchased a custom dildo made from a model of myself so she will not have any issues missing me. So she will be taken care of in many ways.

I was sitting here watching football and she stopped in front of me. She handed me the keys and said, "If your ready, hand them back over." It took a moment to realize this was the day, I had the choice, and I found I was nervous. I held the keys in my hand, looking at them, then with a deep breath I handed them back. A small smile and "Ok then" was all I got as she disappeared into the other room.

I sit here now, excited and nervous of what this year will bring. It is a long time coming..
2 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

kept4her wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:11 pm My journal has been quiet because of kids and day to day life.

A month + over 3 years since your last post...i would say that is an understatement!

I had discussed with my wife the idea of a complete year of lock down with no release from my cage (unless metal detector or doctor requirements-which hasn't happened in years). I suggested that it wouldn't be any special day, just a day she would pick, and 365 days later we would discuss to go farther or other options.

I was sitting here watching football and she stopped in front of me. She handed me the keys and said, "If your ready, hand them back over." It took a moment to realize this was the day, I had the choice, and I found I was nervous. I held the keys in my hand, looking at them, then with a deep breath I handed them back. A small smile and "Ok then" was all I got as she disappeared into the other room.

I sit here now, excited and nervous of what this year will bring. It is a long time coming..
So now she has decided that you will be kept locked for the next 365 days with the option to extend it beyond that! Keep us updated on how it is going and how your feelings change as time passes. Curious minds want to know! :roll:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
danj

Post by danj »

I'm also in a Looker 3 (modified). Is yours "stock" or also modfied? Just curious. And welcome back the forum!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

danj wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:17 am I'm also in a Looker 3 (modified). Is yours "stock" or also modfied? Just curious. And welcome back the forum!
I got mine back in 2012 and have not done any modifications. What did you do to modify yours?
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:36 am
kept4her wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:11 pm My journal has been quiet because of kids and day to day life.

A month + over 3 years since your last post...i would say that is an understatement!

So now she has decided that you will be kept locked for the next 365 days with the option to extend it beyond that! Keep us updated on how it is going and how your feelings change as time passes. Curious minds want to know! :roll:
I have been in my device a few times for 3 months or so. The feelings will be interesting once I start cresting those days and looking to the months ahead. I will keep up to date on those feelings.

She would give me the keys when I needed or wanted out before. This time I was clear that till the 365 is over, not to even think about it. (Yes yes if I travel through metal detectors I will be let out but haven't traveled this year and it is almost over) I took the time before "Locktober" to make a copy of my willy with the "Make a willy kit" so that I could suggest intercourse with a strap on that was a copy of my willy. She has looked at it and we will see how much it gets used. The idea of having sex with the strap on but not myself is a mental twist I came up with. My hope is to get worked up to the point I crest with her orgasm. Chances are slim but she also agreed that she might use a vibrator but I will not be removed from the device.

Once years back she took me over the top in my device and it was very strong and mixed for me. Longing me to have it happen again. There was no reason before now because she would just let me out.

I am good day to day right now but tonight we will be having some "private time" and I will see how my emotions are knowing there is a long time before we discuss continuing or removal.
1 x