[ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sishypus

Re: [ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

Post by sishypus »

I've been lurking here for awhile. I love all these journey threads. I wanted to say thank you for sharing your story. 75 days is inspiring! And the way your wife is becoming comfortable flexing her keyholder muscles is definitely hot.

So, thanks! I look forward to hearing how it progresses for you.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Thank you for the post and you should like the next one then.. :lol:
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I have been in my device for right at 85 days now. I found that over the last few months a few things have happened that didn't happen before.

The first time I was locked in my device for 87 days we were playing a dice game that I made up and with the way I rolled the dice each time I got a change to get out it worked out that I was at day 87 when I got a release. Now each week I would roll and end up with either more days and it was completely sexual. Every day I thought XXX days till I roll again and had a chance to get out. This was very exciting and frustrating at the same time. However, when I did finally get my release, it was more of a letdown than what I expected. There wasn't fireworks going off in my head it was just a "good orgasm".... Nothing more... nothing less... Then we took a long break and the experience was chalked up and we went on.

This time, there was no set time in the device, there were no dice games, just wear it till she is in the mood. The first two months it were very sexually based. I was looking each time for a possible outing and none came. As month 3 rolled around I noticed things started changing. My sexual energy began to switch from the device to my wife. Her touch became like electricity running through me. She would "tweak" my nipples and this would drive me crazy with lust (Love my nipples to be played with).

Each week we have sat time aside so that I can take care of her orgasm. Last week, once done I slipped up to her and we were kissing, she began to play with my nipples. Fireworks went off in my head, electricity shot through me, I felt like I was on the edge of a orgasm when she smiled and stopped. I was in heaven. She drifted off to sleep and I found that men can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone with no attention to the penis. I knew I was one of the guys that could achieve this if she would have continued. I drifted off to sleep loving the experience.

I noticed each day when I kiss her and when we touch it is almost a pleasure itself like no other now. I believe it is because of the chastity and began to think.... This is why some don't want out of their devices..... My wife does not need intercourse at all to orgasm and intercourse has only been for my pleasure alone all these years (I always take care of her first). I sat down and thought, could I go a lot longer, with no chance of a outing? Could I achieve a orgasm with no stimulation alone to the penis? Was I willing to give it all up, to totally devote myself to my wife for a longer period?

A few days went by with me thinking long and hard about it. I made the decision and wrote the email. Knowing I needed to pick a day far in the distance but not too far so that I could really know if my feelings were still totally sexual or genuine to my wife, love and devotion for her. I decided one day we could remember easy, January 31st. When all W2's have to be sent out .lol.

I asked her to hold the keys with no release or removal (other than needed for doctor or metal detectors) and of course our weekly times to enjoy. She agreed easily saying she has seen a good shift of my personality and attention toward her and our relationship the last month. So with that said, 6 months are now on my path with no removal. I have dreamed of the day where I would not have a chance to choose. This day is now. I believe that once 2015 comes I will have only been "free" 82 days in 2014.. What a change from years past.

In 2015 once we reach that day, she has agreed to assess the experience and decide if I ever need to be released again for intercourse or sexual pleasure. She did say that she might use a vibrator while I am in my device and I of course have no issues with that! She also wants to see if I can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone before every trying a vibrator. Being semi-permanent based will see if I can mentally deal with the situation and if it is good/bad/does nothing for our relationship.

I know that my focus is 100% on her and can only see it growing as the months go by. When she came to me and said she would be glad to just keep the keys and see how things go in 2015 I was excited beyond believe and also a bit scare. Time will tell and I think my thoughts will end up here on a regular bases.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I know it isn't the best thing but I am such a "time whore". I have to keep track of everything. I am all about numbers. So I was sitting there this morning and noticed, I have been in chastity 88 days... And now I have 180 more to go....

I started thinking... I did agree to this... Oh my.. why do I find it so exciting but also worry about the mental challenge of going that long in my device? My wife and I were joking today at Target when we walked by the condoms and lubes, she commented "saving money on that for a good while"..... We both just died laughing, and yet I found it very erotic.

She isn't the most involved Keyholder but, she sees my collar every day and my worries of her "forgetting" I am in chastity will not happen. She has become custom to me being in the device and I look forward to date nights more than ever!.....
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well my longest time in the device ended a while back and we both decided that the "really long term" chastity just doesn't work for us.

The problems seem to be how easily the device starts to come part of our normal life. Yes I am sexually frustrated but after a few months it just get to be part of the day to day. My wife pointed out that it is a lot like a wedding ring at that point and I agreed. I jacked around with my ring when we first got married so much and it would drive me crazy having it on. Months down the road I basically forgot it was even on. The device was not exactly like this but close.

I found that my sexual frustration became a dull reminder from time to time and forgot about the device being on completely on a regular basis. We came up with a new plan since we have tested the "long term" wear and it doesn't fit what we are wanting to achieve.

We both want my sexual tension to still be high and we both want things even more simple for her. So we came up with a new twist and trying it now.

** When its that time of the month for her, I go in. She gets the keys.
** When things are back to normal she lets me know, then and only then can I plan a "good date night".
** Once a good date night, and only then, can I then schedule a "bedroom night".
** On the "bedroom night" I will get released.

Seems simple enough, we agreed that if I can't schedule a bedroom night without date night. If vanilla life/RL gets in the way, the device stays on. We have also already figured there is a 80% chance at least that I will be in my device the complete summer again because with kids, that "bedroom night" doesn't happen as we like. Thus I will be in a minimum of 2-3 weeks a month and could easily add to it, yet have very good chances to get out and will allow me to keep sexually high tension with the chance there.

This allows her to not have to really think about much and all she does is keep the keys away from me till I have completed all the task required for a release and RL allows it :)
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Things have actually been doing really well with the new idea of chastity play. I spent about 13 days in the first go around and it seems that I am going to average around two weeks at a time. Now it will not take much vanilla life to get in the way to extend the time in, and I know that is coming with the end of the school year for the kids.

Summer has always been a challenge for us and I usually end up staying the 3 months in chastity because I would wait on her to be in the mood with the kids home. Now, she has pointed out, it is my job find the time and get her in the mood, thus giving the ability to get out between periods - if I have completed all my agreements.

This does put everything on me, specially in the summer with the kids home and staying up late, she doesn't feel comfortable going to the bedroom and locking the door when they are up. SO, a challenge it will be, and the worse case... I have been there a few times already...lol
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Our journey into chastity started nearly 2 years back as we progressed into a FLR, when I tried the Curve, and the CB3k, both fitted well but did exite my Madam, nor was she impressed how hard it was for me to keep clean, plus the plastic look did not turn her on. Tried another steel device from China, badly fitting, but the stainless steel was something she DID like... enter the Jailbird from Mature Metal, which arrived 6 weeks ago.

I eagerly tried it on, after getting the measurements right with sizing rings, it was perfect, and super comfortable, she liked it so much that she tightened the locking screws hard, took both keys, and said... its staying on, get used to it.... I could not believe that chastity, whilst we spoke about it, and tried the CB devices for a day or two max, was now something that instantly became permanent!
Thank goodness the JB is extremely comfortable with the oval base ring, and I got used to it rather quickly, even sleeping with it the first couple of nights was no problem, sure night time erections would wake me, but overall no problem, even wearing my jeans or going comando.
I am not allowed to wear pants at home, as my Madam loves the sight of my caged cock. Despite her loving me caged and loving PIV, she used her vibrator on herself for the first 5 weeks, only allowing me release last weekend for her own pleasure (mind blowing sex) and a supervised orgasm of note!!!

My journey was from occasional "play" to permanent in a flash, I love it, I love the feeling of it, knowing I belong to my wife and being under her control at home, and with no end date, no release date, unless she feels like being pleasured (which could be anytime, or only in a few weeks), I remain caged, super attentive and devoted to a beutiful woman that has not only captured my heart, but also my cock, my sex and my own release is devoted to her.

Will I ever be released, bar for airtravel, I don't know, and I don't need to know... a happy wife = a happy life
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I love the idea of a more permanent chastity but that would also require my wife to be much more into chastity than she is. Her interest will rise and lower depending on her mood. The issue I had with "really long term" (4-6months) without release - the chastity became much like my wedding ring. "Something I wear to show my devotion". I came up with the idea and asked for it, I would bring her to a orgasm, and she would soon be a sleep after. At first this was a great thing, the denial would keep me on edge for a few hours causing me to stay awake thinking about it all, which I enjoyed. Yet, flash 2 months in- I would roll over and be asleep as fast as she was.

I found that with a date set and set way out in the future- I could just go through my day to day knowing there was no release and it caused my sexual energy to drop. One of the enjoyments I have is sexually fighting the chastity, wanting it and wanting out of it. The idea of having shorter periods in without a release causes this to build and seems to be a health thing for me.

If the situation came where I was denied a release when was planned that would just increase my sexual frustration. Yet my wife isn't ready for that. With the situation we are using the last three months, I average about 14 days in the device and 14 days out. All based on her cycle and Real Life. If I can't find a date night and then schedule a bedroom night after her cycle is over, well I have to wait for the next chance to schedule after the next cycle.

This takes all the work out of it for her. With the kids, and real life getting in the way, my summers have been spent two ways - completely free or completely locked up. When free there was no sex during the summer because -hell I could just masturbate- and always came up with a reason that it was easier to just masturbate than try to schedule a bedroom night. When locked, I would "wait" on her to schedule a bedroom night and with the kids home and so on, she would never come out of mommy mode, so the summer would go by.

This summer, it will all be up to me, once locked on- I will have 14 days to find a date night and bedroom time- I miss- I have another chance- so forth and so on.... This summer will be a challenge and more in my hands which cause my sexual energy to spike with the thought. Very odd way to have denial added lol.

I see this being the way we use chastity for a while. Over the years and devices we have tried so many ways-all my ideas- Only the last three with the Looker 03 in use have we been able to really figure things out. Will this mean that we will use this type of chastity play from now on- who knows. But it is working for us right now, and working is way better than not working...
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

One thing that has always got me thinking is the use of a penis sleeve that I bought. We have used it two or three times, and I haven't ever been able to really judge what my wife thinks or how it feels when it comes to her side. She isn't the most open-talkative when it comes to sex. (Polar opposite of me)

I can't feel a thing, however the motion and idea of it drives me up the wall in a good way. She has been wanting to try some whiskey and ginger ale so thinking tomorrow night will be a good time for a cocktail and maybe a bit of discussion about cock and tail .lol
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I find that each time my device goes on, I get a different mental reaction. On the 14th I was released from my device for some lovely intimate time where we were able to dabble with the Durex condoms that have a numbing agent in them to extend my time before a orgasm. Things went well and to the point where next time, I plan to put the condom on early or use some numbing cream used for tattoos beforehand to reduce the feeling. The hopes are (for me) to give it my all with a very low chance to orgasm.

All in all the hopes are that the chance is low but unknown if I will be able to achieve and if I don't achieve I would go back in my device. My wife has heard the idea but not sure on her take of going back in the device for a week and another try at it.

However, that idea might be squashed this month anyway. I was requested back in my device Sunday because it was that time of the month again. With the schedule of days coming, I noticed I would not be able to take my wife out for a date night till next week at best with the end of school year events. Thus, the week of the 8th-12th will be my chance for a date night. The catch being- I usually request a bedroom night the next week. Her time of the month comes back up on the 18th of the month and will be a Thursday - plus usually right before she is not in any mood for a sexual encounter.

Now this is the double edge sword that I love and hate. In one way I look forward to "missing" my chance and having to wait longer. On the other point, I am very excited and want my chance to try to have a orgasm.

With this lock up my mental position has been very different. Usually I am quite happy with my situation and get a bit worked up but can clear my mind pretty easily. This time, not so much, I have been having erotic dreams and a huge urge to get out of my device and feel my wife. I am surprised with this and love it very much, yet I would like to get a bit more sleep. lol

This month will be a interesting test of the structure we have set for my chastity and on top of it, the first test of how we will deal with summer time and the kids home all the time with no set bedtime. If this month pass, so be it, next month will be the test then.
0 x