[ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
kept4her

[ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

Post by kept4her »

I have been interested in some form of kink for as long as I have been sexually energized. However, I found the woman of my dreams, married her and found that she is as Vanilla as you can get. Thus hitting a major road block with any sexual interest I might have.

It took years to open her up to anything other than the missionary position. I found the idea of chastity over 10 years ago. I found a CB2000 on ebay and bought it without telling her. I tested it and quickly found the love of chastity. But the love was lost quickly when it broke before I could even show her..... I took and found the curve online at the Miller site and took the chance to explain the idea to her. She was open to the idea and I quickly ordered the device.

Once it came in, she seemed pleased with the idea, I began to work the device kinks out and we came up with a livejournal that she could post to and I could discussing the device. Well, hit a wall again, she posted to her normal Vanilla journal accidentally and this shut her down. As I tried to smooth over the problem I found that the curve was just too big. So I tabled the idea for a while.

Then I ordered the CB3000 when it came out, and tried to get use to the device, I suggested that she could 'just hold the keys" for XXX time and then when the time was up, we could unlock it. Well, I found that I could easily slip out of the device so every night when the night erection happened I would just pull out and go back to sleep with it hanging off my balls, the morning would be a quick release and wear it during the day normal. This didn't work either of course.

I tried the CB6000 and Birdlocked both I could slip out of and both gave me skin rubbing issues. I saved up and dropped the hammer on a Neosteel belt. I measured a little wrong but not bad, but still could pull out..... Sold the belt to a friend which worked great for him.. BASTARD!! LOL>

Decided, PA,,, PA that's what I need for security. Got a PA, tried again with the birdlocked (still had it) but skin issues still there. Wife hasn't had anything to do with the chastity still since I can't make more than 2 - 4 days. Finally swung one last time at a PA5000. Things seemed good. Talked to the wife again, she had that look but agreed joking I would need the keys back in 3-5 days. Of course I ended up needing them, the PA5000 split. So I gave up...

I would read, search and hope that one day I could find a device that would work for me and be completely secure. Then I saw the looker 03. Seemed too good to be true. Months went by with me searching for issues, problems, yet didn't find any major issues. So, once again, I too a chance.....

This time before it came in I had sat the wife down and discussed the chance to try again. After all the years of trying and no success and interest she might have had was gone I thought. But I was surprised to hear she didn't mind trying again. With all the discussion of what I wanted to do and hoped she would do, she just said "IF it works, we will go from there". I couldn't ask for anything more.

It came in, I was shocked at the beauty of it. Of course it went right on, and out the door I went. Excited and a new device, I quickly found a issue with boxers and the PA shackle. It would slide back and forth in the cage and the tip of the penis would stick from time to time and "PINCH" the skin... OUCH!@@!@!

After finding tight briefs worked really well it was only day two or three and I went for the deep end. I gave up the keys, and my wife simply said "you can test that till the kids go to school". I thought about it, hmmm 30 days.... didn't think that long would be a test but "who to argue".

So that was the beginning only 17 days ago. Now I can happily say that things have gone wonderful with the device, the wife has noticed there has not been any problems where I needed to ask for the keys. And just earlier today she asked, "you still got your thing on" and I smiled and said "yeah, not like it is coming off without the keys".. She smiled and said "good to know and good to know it fits so well, no rush to find those keys".... My heart stopped, it hit me solid, I finally have reached where I have been fighting to be so long.

Now the journey really begins.... On the 30th, I will find out where it will start to take us....
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Re: [ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

Post by kept4her »

One other point I meant to say, my wife also suggested "matching tattoo's". She said maybe she could find a cute key and I could have a lock tattoo. Now since I have no tattoo's and she has always wanted me to get one, I think she knows the way to get me to have one. :)
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

It seems that every time I hop in the shower, go to the bathroom or just have to adjust myself I find a little happiness. It has been so long "wanting" chastity and not being able to find what would work.

I would have never guessed at 20 days in that I would be so happy and at peace with the idea of the chastity. Yes, I am really looking forward to the 30th and a release, but I find myself many times almost hoping my wife would decide that I could say in another 30 days once I have pleased her orally.

Our bedroom time has always had me taking care of her first then myself. Of course I have no idea what will happen on the 30th. My wife being mostly vanilla, she may just give me the keys before hand, or after I get done with her. Or she might surprise me and tease about holding out more. I know without a doubt, I will agree with her and suggest more time to focus on her and pass up on my own pleasure.

I have been wanting to focus on her more and please her sexually before any focus turned to me. Of course what "I want" isn't really suppose to matter so I plan to keep my mouth shut and see where it goes.

I feel that and know that it will take her time to get completely comfortable with knowing I can stay locked up as long as she likes. And time will only tell what will happen when she does.

One thing I do know, I feel that I am more focused on her needs and feelings a lot more now than when out of chastity. Being able to get self release without any need for my wife and now not being able to shows me how much I didn't really worry or pay attention to her needs. I feel selfish for all those years of being that way.....
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Such a stressful day.... You know, when things just don't go your way, and no matter where you turn, just shit hits the fan more..... I am having that day.....

Normally I would slip off to the bathroom, have a nice release to take the edge off, look for a second or third chance before bed and then grab one more release before going to bed. This would take the edge off, and allow me to put those issues aside for another day... Not this time.....

With the chastity, I wasn't able to get those releases, thus I found myself dealing with some of the issues and finding solutions. This was a good thing, yet I could use some attention just to take the edge off. I am such a attention whore. However, with things being so new to my wife even tho the chastity idea has been around for years, she only now is really in a True Keyholder position.

I would love a little comment, touch, grab, poke just too let me know she knows my situation but right now I think she isn't worried about that. There are other things on her mind too. I just have to learn to deal and wait till she feels comfortable doing what she wants to do. I am the one that wants this most..lol

I know that I can't push her or suggest anything at this point or it will just create problems with her finding her path as my keyholder. I do want her to find her path, she has had a lot of information, books to read, a while back so now I just need to see what the plan might be on the 30th. Only today have I ever really wanted to get up next to her and have her say something about having to wait or checking to see if the device was still on...

But we all have to learn to take the good and bad days....
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I sit here thinking, do I want to really get out next week? I am shocked to find that there is such a comfort being in the device. I know if she gives me the choice, I will request to stay in till the next release day which is late September. I haven't gotten to give her any attention this month because of kids at home 24/7. With school starting, we can have mid day meetings, and later in the night meetings where I can give her sexual pleasure and refrain from my own. Sort of amazed how I want to please her so much and pass up on my own orgasm...

I can actually see if she asked me when I wanted to get out, I would say lets try Xmas for starters..... Might be eating those words if she ask... :mrgreen:
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I wonder if this is the same thing others go through when it comes closer to the time they will get out of their device or at least "planned" to be released. The device seems to get more comfortable on and the thoughts begin to juggle back and forth of being excited about being released and debating about asking to stay in.

I do believe that the chaste should never ask to be let out but think it is ok to ask to stay in longer. With that said I think, will I regret what I do if asked? I do know that I have been very happy not masturbation and being focused on her. I didn't think my submissive side would grow with the days in chastity. I find myself growing more and more submissive and when I look at pictures online I am now looking at pictures of men serving their loving wife/keyholder/Mistress. I have thought of a FLR below but I seem to be drifting toward the interest more and more.

Now would my wife just jump at the idea? I know the answer would be "no" but does it mean that I can't just step up and take over my part, cleaning the kitchen, washing the cloths, cleaning the house. That is something it seems I am starting to jump at when there is a chance where before I wouldn't touch the kitchen with a 100 ft pole.

Such changes when in chastity :)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

kept4her wrote:I wonder if this is the same thing others go through when it comes closer to the time they will get out of their device or at least "planned" to be released. The device seems to get more comfortable on and the thoughts begin to juggle back and forth of being excited about being released and debating about asking to stay in.
I do. I don't like to be close to the "end date". To clarify, at this point for me the "end date" isn't an orgasm date, that is pretty out of mind at the moment. The "end date" is just to be let out for some play time for me. Anyway, when I get close I get a little anxious and try to renegotiate. I love the denial.
kept4her wrote:I have thought of a FLR below but I seem to be drifting toward the interest more and more.

Now would my wife just jump at the idea? I know the answer would be "no" but does it mean that I can't just step up and take over my part, cleaning the kitchen, washing the cloths, cleaning the house. That is something it seems I am starting to jump at when there is a chance where before I wouldn't touch the kitchen with a 100 ft pole.
I am not really in a FLR but at the same time I am. We are just migrating towards it. I started a lot like you describe. I just started to do most of those things that you mention. Some of them have become my sole responsibility and it is expected that I will do them. In particular that is the case with the laundry and the dishes. Other things like cleaning the floors, cleaning the bathrooms, etc.. are not my responsibility but are often used as negotiating points. Some things like preparing meals, getting the kids through their nighttime showers, fall somewhere in between.

I would say that at this point we have moved from being definitely not FLR to being slightly FLR. Probably more than just slightly from an outside set of eyes. Hard to self evaluate sometimes. The most significant part to me is that to the extent that we are FLR it is real, my wife has really started to take control and be comfortable with it.

ETA sorry, I just realized that this is your "journey" entry, I probably should have put this somewhere else.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Atone,

Not at all, I am very glad you posted here and expressed yourself. Feel free at anytime to reply here. I enjoy getting to hear from others and any comments or suggestions are well welcomed.

Thank you again for your comments.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I am roughly 26 hours away from the scheduled release time. I would have never thought I could have ever went 30 days without a orgasm. No less being able to touch myself completely.

Now I sit here thinking, "do I really WANT out?".... What I want more than being out and a release is my wife to "want me in chastity"...

I feel that we will be getting to that point pretty soon. She has commented a few times about noticing how nice it is that she can flirt with me without worrying about me wanting sex like before.

Tomorrow should be a interesting night.. one way or another...
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well the 30th was a interesting night. I was released, the orgasm was mind blowing. I have been out for the last few days but believe the plan is to go back in Monday night and start a new lock down....

We will see..
0 x