[ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
kept4her

Re: [ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

Post by kept4her »

Well the 20th was a wonderful release that once again surprised me how strong the orgasm was. We discussed the future of chastity with our relationship and agreed on a once a month release with options for her to extend longer than that if she would like. I also told her one of my fantasies is for her to let me get very close to orgasm and then stopping me and having me go back in for a month. (Yikes!)

We also discussed the idea that I didn't have to go directly back in the device, allowing my body time to "breath" and then going back in. I didn't want to post till now because nothing really exciting had been happening till my wife asked if I was in my device which she knew and I knew I wasn't. She then told me to put it on and expect a long time in. :D

I am very happy to say she seems to be warming up to the idea more and more.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I am very happy to say she seems to be warming up to the idea more and more.
That does seem to happen...Mrs. T had originally said that we would be ending our 'game' in July, and I think in my Limits I had specified a max of 18 months (it seemed like a very long time, at the time, and I wanted an 'out' in the event I couldn't handle it)...but it has now been 19 months and there has been no mention of stopping, it seems to have somehow become, I don't know, something more than just a game? A fact of life? A way of life? Simply an 'accepted' condition that I am locked and she holds the Key? In the very beginning, it was only supposed to be 13 months and she seemed a little doubtful/hesitant/something about such a long time frame, but I am now getting the impression that she may not want it to end...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

The one thing I have to deal with now is the adjustment period again. Being out for 5 days, it causes my body to fight the device some, and I know I just need to get a good 7 days in and I will be ok. I find I have more pinches, pains and issues for the first 7 days and then everything sort of says "OK your not going to get out, i will deal" and my device becomes a second part of my body.

I am so ready for that point right now. I get on the forums and of course it is exciting reading about experiences and the possibilities that may come. I have found a new interest yet with the type of device I am wearing I think it would be very hard to happen.

I read a story of how the wife would use a strong vibrator on the cage, allowing a orgasm without taking the cage off. Then he would have to wait another month for the next chance to orgasm. I love that idea but with the PA shackle there is a small gap in the end cap, if I get too worked up and don't watch it, a small piece of skin on the end of the penis will fit in the gap and HURTS LIKE HELL when it pinches. So I feel the vibrator might cause more pain than pleasure...

But love to think about it.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

On the 20th I was let out and we had great sex, after I didn't say anything to her and just didn't worry about being locked back in. On the 25th we were goofing around and she said "you got your thing on?" which of course I said "no".. she told me to put it on and expect being in for a long time....... I went and did that and found I was more worked up about that than I could have guessed.

I did discuss with my wife this time that I really want to take time and spend special attention to her each week. I found that it was best to just ask for that time, and I asked to give her some special attention this evening.

She has pointed out that she doesn't get excited about the chastity but she also doesn't find it offensive. Just middle of the road and could take it or leave it. I am learning to just enjoy the fact she is holding the keys. She has even pointed out that maybe later she might find more interest in the chastity.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

A co-worker had challenged me to play a few games of racket ball against him a few days ago, and my ego of course couldn't back down from the challenge. Plus lunch was on the line!

I got up today thinking of the racket ball game coming up today and getting my cloths together. I thought he might have forgot or chicken out. He didn't.....

As we got in the court, (if you have never been in one, it is quiet and everything seems to be louder) I walked in and could hear the lick of the PA shackle against the cage. This was the first time I could hear it since I was in light shorts and such a quiet spot.

As the first game went on, I thought of the chastity, the sound of the clank from time to time and how my mind wasn't on the game but yet I was still winning. I won the first game, surprising to both of us since he plays all the time and it has been a few years for me (yes I was good but I was younger).

He up'ed the bid to "double or nothing" first thought was, he is hustling me. Yet I couldn't pass it up, story short, beat him again and by a lot the second game.

He was sweating and swearing like no other I was smiling and so wanted to tell him, "Hey by the way, I got a stainless cage between my legs and still beat you!" but just smiled.

After I thought, how comfortable my body as become with the device and how it is almost second nature to have it on. I could only be happier if my wife wanted to keep me in longer between releases. I (double edged sword) would really like to get to the point I "Want to be out" and that's when she would "Want me to be in" and have to go over that point.

Right now I am still happy to wear it and it is removed, in time, she may find or I may offer up longer times as a idea. I know she doesn't need intercourse to get what she needs sexually.

3 to 5 times a year for releases.... hmmmm never know.. even longer ---2 times...... only time will tell....
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

It's that time of the month.....

With that comes a complete disconnect from any discussions. The mood is not good, but luckily only last usually a week. I keep my head down, play nice, and keep my foot out of my mouth at this time. LOL.

Of course this happened just at a time where I have found myself very "how do you say" worked up sexually. The frustration is great, but would be a divine frustration if a little teasing was going on. But, as all in chastity know, not my choice.

No end date was set this time in. She just told me to put it on, and I was so excited she "told me to" that I didn't worry about a release date. And for some odd reason I am very happy with this. I will not ask to be released, I will just wait. If it is Nov, or Dec, or whenever, I will wait.

Not only do I want her to "want me in chastity" I would much rather just wear it and wait till she "wants me out of chastity". I have been able to give her solo personal orgasm's the last two weeks. Of course this week she will not have any interest. I hope to continue to give her solo attention and her enjoy it without worries of my needs.

Life is frustrating but life is good!!!
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Within the chastity community the common saying is, "Be careful what you wish for". So many talk about wishing to be in 24/7 chastity and then after a short time "hating" that wish because the wife/keyholder has become fond of the idea.

I can say that I am very happy with what I wished for, and thought I would never get. Now only being partly there. Just like a wedding ring, at first your body and mind has to get use to it, taking it off and on till at some point you forget you have it on, almost.... Then you feel almost naked without it.

With chastity you never forget it is on, that is a big plus for me, my mind always slips back to my wife and thinking of her because of it. Secondly, I can see how you feel naked without it, physically I noticed when mine was off and mentally I noticed I was more self centered.

The post that got me thinking was "If you could have one wish with chastity what would you wish?".

It took me a while to really think of what I would want.My wife isn't that sexual or excited about chastity so that of course played part into the thought. I love giving her a weekly orgasm without any attention brought to me. When its that time of the month, I can give her a nice massage. When its time for me to get out, we have great sex. So I am pretty happy with things, way better off now actually than before without the chastity.

So my wish and what I posted......

"If I had a wish, it would be to stay in my device longer, till the point I wanted out. I find that even at 30 days I am looking forward to the release but knowing the date it isn't hard to stay in. Not knowing the date, knowing it would be no less than 30 days but could be up to ??. To continue to take care of my wife weekly but every now and then she take a little time to tease and make me think I might get out, squeezing my special places, only to smile and tell me how she enjoys me in chastity, and I should wait a bit longer."

Funny how my thoughts, fantasies and wishes were so wild before and now so focused and simple.....
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

This is a interesting post I will am going to summarize because of the length of the post but got me thinking a great deal. The post was on a female led marriage forum.

The basic of the post was the husband was in the national guard and got called overseas for three years. During this time he was the platoon leader protecting his group from danger having to make hard decisions to complete that task. He did keep his group safe and everyone came home safe and sound.

He spoke of his thoughts of his wife and kids as all do when deployed. Once home, he worked his way back into his normal life as all try to do coming home from war. Yet his story as a bit of a twist. He talked of coming home and once the excitement relaxed, he and his wife went back to their Female Led Marriage. He went happy back into his chastity device and taking over a good bit of chores around the house. His wife had to get use to having someone do things for her again.

His comments were, (My wife had to get use to saying, "I would like a cup of coffee" where I would ask if she wanted me to get it and she would say "Yes".) Soon his wife was enjoying solo orgasms by his hands while he was in chastity. Their agreement was the only penetrative sex was her doing him with a strap-on. His orgasm would come only by masturbation or a hand job by her.

Some interesting points were, he was still the strong "knight", controlled paying all the bills, making a lot of the "hard decisions" with home life and being a strong father figure for his girls. Yet he could kneel at his wife's feet and she excepted his submission of love and devotion much as a knight would to his Queen.

He spoke of his wife as his Queen and his ability to submit so much to her but yet be so strong also.

----

I loved reading this and it made me feel better about how I feel many times. I feel that I am not a "roll over on my belly" kind of guy. I feel I am strong and powerful in many ways to be able to support and protect my family. I have thought from time to time when hearing a song or watching a movie if being in chastity and wanting to submit my self to my wife as much as this man did was considered "weak".

I found the complete opposite. I feel from his story that he is one of the strongest men I have read about and know that there can be a balance between submission and devotion to my wife and still being able to be the "knight" that most men want to be for their wife.

My wife is my Queen, she always has been and always will be. Only now am I able to try to show her my true devotion and submission of love like I would like.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

The term “sexual relations” has changed for me. For years now I have considered “sexual relations” to be “intercourse”. Giving or receiving head didn’t seem that intimate to me compared to intercourse.
With the addition of my chastity I see now how intimate I can be causing a orgasm orally or with a vibrator not even touching at all physically.
Reading blogs and forums I found couples that have one sided orgasm’s all the time with and without the use of intercourse. One woman can’t orgasm in any way other than using the bathtub and running water. Intercourse is completely one sided and she solo’s her orgasm. One guy has erectile dysfunction and their intercourse is one sided with him using a strap-on for her or giving her oral. He has to solo his orgasm with the use of a strong vibrator. There are many examples with different stories and of course just as many with the use of chastity and one sided orgasm’s being for the female only.
The one thing I have found being in my device these months is the fulfilled feeling I have hearing an orgasm and watching without having one. Before it was a step to my orgasm, now it is a fulfillment of pleasure for both. With the addition of the Hitachi wand I am hoping for even higher of a orgasm to be reached and for me to get to see that and help it get achieved.
Chastity has changed the way I look at sex and the way I think about sex. Before it was all about me, all about my fantasies and exploring every one of them as much as I could, now it is looking forward to hearing that orgasm, and knowing that sexual pleasure has been achieved. Using a vibrator seems to be the best way and easiest to achieve the orgasm and intensity seems to be increased. With the Hitachi everything I have seen and read says it will be even stronger. I hope it will be and I will be able to be part of it.
For all the years of marriage my orgasm has been the focus of our “sexual relations” with chastity that has changed and I can’t be happier. I now really want my sexual release to be a very small part of our “sexual relations” and the total focus is on a heightened, relaxed and enjoyable orgasm that stays with the ability to lay there and enjoy without having to deal with my orgasm.
I would love to change the weekly encounters to bi-weekly, hell I would do it every night if allowed. Before any intimate touch went directly to the thoughts of me getting an orgasm, now I find when I receive an intimate touch my sexual energy rises and I just enjoy the touch. I know my chastity is there and it isn’t coming off.
One difference between the other entire lockup’s and this one was I knew I had 30 days before a release date. This time no date was scheduled, and I will not ask to be let out. I am just going to wait till the time comes. Long as I am getting to focus on solo orgasm’s and knowing that for a change that it isn’t all about me, I feel I have many years of making up for all the years I have be so selfish.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I have read that about 70% of women cannot achieve orgasm through any kind of intercourse. We men, of course, get off easy as hell, and just about any kind of sexual contact will do it....including our beloved penetrative sex (which the focus of most erotic entertainmnt materials).

This is true for my wife....she simply doesn't have orgasms through any other means than oral or vibrator stimulation of her clit. While she's extremely sexual, and demands plenty of penetrative sex....it's always the prelude to extensive oral servicing. In all honesty, I'm pretty well endowed, her pussy is tighter than hell, but no matter how long I pump away (in every imaginable position) I must 'finish her off' with a lot of tongue and lip clit action. Fortunately, there's no place I'd rather be than sucking out a load of my cum, and lapping up her gushing juices....which is the eventual finale to almost every coital act.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.