[ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
kept4her

Re: [ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

Post by kept4her »

So the holiday is over and as of this morning I am back in my device. We took a few days off to check that everything was find down there with the holiday and everything it seemed like a good plan.

My wife seemed pretty happy with the results and we decided that how things work out that the 20th will be my next chance for a release.

Going without the device for a few days I found myself checking to see where the device was. I had got really use to the device and the pinches and pressure during the day. This morning it all came back, and at first my body fought it a bit. Now things seem to be back in the swing of things like before and even tho it isn't as long a time, I am loving the idea of being in chastity more than out.

I did have a refractory period after my orgasm and release and found it almost hard to get back to the idea of being in the chastity device. Removing the ability to masturbate is a strong feeling. I did masturbate Fri, Sat, and Sun. However Monday knowing I would be going back in Tuesday morning I didn't have the urge as I thought I would to masturbate and passed up on it. 18 days didn't seem hard at all after the 30 before.

I have already looked at the calendar and thinking Oct 25th might be a good day for the next release. That would give 35 days, new record. That is if she lets me out on the 20th..

If her comfort level increases and teasing increases I can see myself asking to stay in till Oct 25th. Can't believe I just thought that... well yes I can...
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
hope2lock

Post by hope2lock »

Waiting on your next posts...hope the release didn't knock you off track. :(
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Tuesday was the lockup, today was a good day. With my wife I have taken her through a roller coaster of fetish ideas and kink and she has stood beside me and tried to do these things without question because of her love for me. At one point she just had to tell me that she wasn't interested at all and didn't get any enjoyment out of them.

I was crushed in a way knowing that all my fantasies would never happen. Yet I was willing to let them all go to be with the woman I love. Chastity still stuck in my head, I could never let it go. Then with this device I was excited that I might be able to wear it and wear it as long as it took till she was comfortable.

I knew that she didn't have a "problem" with chastity more a problem with the fact that they broke, or caused a rash, or just didn't fit and I would spend money on another one, time and time again. As stated above this one changed everything.

My wife was quiet about everything and I was unsure of her feelings. Today we were talking and I expressed a great deal of my feelings and the fact if she really isn't into it, then just tell me and I will deal. I just didn't want it to be a one way street. Chastity does need a keyholder, and one that wants to hold the keys for me or it just will not work.

To my delight, my wife said she was "ok" with everything and in fact didn't want to get me excited about it because she is finding she likes the idea of me being in the device. She did say she likes a "date" that I am scheduled for release because she doesn't have to worry about me "wanting out" and her feeling bad about not letting me out. We both know the date, and I wait.

I did tell her that, when worked up sexually I would pass up on a release date just to show my devotion to her and that at some point (can't believe I said this) I would be willing to only be released the 5-6 important days in our year.. (birthday, anniversary, holidays) To my surprise she said "we will see".....

The excitement for me is the fact she is growing to like the chastity more and more and that with it comes more control. I still love the idea of pegging but would not bring that up, let her decide if she wants to add that in.

All I know now, the 20th is the next scheduled day, and because she told me what she did, I am more worked up than ever. More than I was the first 30 days.....
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

It's strange that the first time I went 30 days it wasn't as hard as this time. I think my mind is more sexually charged than last time because my wife is getting more comfortable each time I stay in.

I had so many fantasies before that I would have loved my wife to do to me. I would use them to masturbate and know soon as I was done that she would never do them. So even when sexually charged again they took some time to get in my mind. With chastity, all I have to do is look down and know, shit, it's real... and I love it.

Thing this time is, I am itching to get my hands on her and pay a lot of attention to her but she has been under the weather and soon it will be that time of the month. Just hoping that time doesn't hit around the 20th.. or I will be waiting more....lol...

I have been testing the cage a lot more these last few days.. :)
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well, not much lately happening other than I hit my grove, Wife is at "that time of the month" so she is in NO mood to play, discuss or even look at me lol.

But, next week should be a lot of fun. Will post again soon and explain
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I'm sitting here in a quiet house. Wife is asleep behind me. Looking at things and pictures online. I find a really interesting picture that sparks a sexual bug in me, first thing that comes to mind??? Reach down and have myself a nice quick masturbation session before going to bed.

Then I reach down and find my device, hmmmm not happening tonight.... Which causes the frustration to increase but I am enjoying it more. Now just going to try to get to bed... :) horny and unsatisfied, yet happy for some strange reason lol
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

It is a mental game you play with yourself. I find myself when getting "worked up" thinking about her asking me to stay in longer and I would happily say yes, yes! I can also say that I think a lot about getting out for a release. The trick will be, when the time happens, what mental state I will be in may change the outcome of being released or not.

I will have been locked up for 17 days (not very long) come next Thursday the scheduled release date. I just blogged that I hope my wife suggest me to stay in till the next scheduled date of October 25th which would end up with a total of 52 days.

In the same breath, I will not offer to stay in, and look forward to my release and feeling my wife again.

Each thought causes me to grow in my cage. If she ask, I will gladly stay in, if she says nothing, I will gladly enjoy my release....

Double edged blade .......
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

As my days in chastity continue I find that my fantasies have shifted to denial of orgasm.

Every fantasy I seem to think about is my wife bringing me to the edge of a orgasm orally or with a vibrator then telling me "not this time" and having me back in the device for another month. Or having intercourse and getting to the point of orgasm with a "stop!" and "not this time" back in the device till next time.

Having these fantasies are great but I know that I would love to have these be a reality also. Every time I think about it I think how surprised I am to hold off even longer. Letting her have her orgasm's while I wait again....

Next release coming close, will have to see what happens.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I can totally relate. I especially like knowing that after a short bit of playtime that I will be back in the device for a long time, 30 days or more. Not really a fantasy anymore though, for now this is our reality. It is as good as the fantasy, maybe even better.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I am looking forward to when the fantasy can become a reality for me also. I am pretty positive that in time my wife will get quite comfortable with the idea of complete denial for longer periods being a very easy way to have that control I am wanting her to have and with little effort. lol
0 x