[ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
kept4her

Re: [ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

Post by kept4her »

Well after having a month of (in a few days-out a few days) I poked my wife a little and suggested something "special" for V-Day. That usually means for me a wild ride in the bed, but this time it was the option of a semi-wild ride or me locking up and when my release comes I get a wild ride.

Well that took no time to decide, lol. However, we didn't really discuss the time.. hmmmmm.... Last long lockup was just under 3 months.. Time to break a record? time will tell.. lol
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I have been thinking, and that can be a bad thing. I am 90% sure I will be doing this and it could happen this Thursday.

I want to take this to the next level. I have sat down and found "important" dates that mean a lot. Anniversary, My birthday and Valentines day. Since I went in on Valentines day I am going to offer up the idea that I only get released from my device on those days. Thus meaning only 2 releases total since Feb 14th lock down in 2013. Each release is around 105-115 days apart.

This will mean the device does not come off for any reason (other than doctor, metal detector, emergency). I went around 90 days before once. But I am nervous and excited at the same time to truly be under lock and key for the year. I was basically free from the first of January till Feb 14th. My mind says "NO don't do it, and the pressure in the cage says , YES DO IT"...

Thinking... and Thursday I will know if I am brave enough....
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
Atone

Post by Atone »

kept4her wrote: I want to take this to the next level
I always wonder what that means. I know there have been a number of attempts at defining it but it is such a personal thing that I don't think that is really possible (in a general sense). I often think the ultimate level is when it is just like breathing so you don't come around here anymore, just kind of disappear. I wonder if that happens some times?
kept4her wrote: My mind says "NO don't do it, and the pressure in the cage says , YES DO IT"...
I just love that feeling, especially when it extends out for a couple of days like it seems to be for you. I think I like the feeling after even more. The "Oh shit, what did I just get in to" feeling.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I do think that there are some reasons people slip away from the forums and from the net in general. For some it is the fact that they have found the place where it is 'like breathing" and they don't feel they need to chat about it anymore. For others it might be that they found it wasn't what they wanted.

I did find out that when I was in for the ~90 days straight I was more at ease with the idea and enjoyed coming and reading about others. I feel finding the way chastity fits in a relationship is just like finding the way to lose weight or quit smoking, drinking or something like that. I hope that chastity will grow and be a part of our life from now on, and I hope to be able to be around and be a support person to help others with the trials and tribulations of chastity.

I sit here and question, after 2013 will I request one or no releases for 2014..... Tomorrow might be the day I am able to discuss this with her and see if we begin the new chapter.....
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well my chapter for 2013 has been written. After my wife and I finished dinner today I brought up the idea of the limited releases on set dates. She like the idea of not having to worry about dice games or some reward system. So the dates are set..... May 30th will be my first release... That will be a total of 106 days.

If something vanilla/normal life gets in the way we will push that date back to the next thursday.... Then the next is September 26th (Anniversary) and that's it for 2013.. as 2014 comes up, Jan 30th (Birthday) will be the big day with a special release for me and after we will discuss the situation for the next year....
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well everything really started sitting in today. I was reading some blogs and the comments about being in chastity and the length being 7-10 days... It hit me, I am just over 7 days and that isn't even 10% of the time I will be in. I thought at first that I would freak out and start second questioning my thought pattern on this. However, I was actually happy to know that I had more time to come and a lot of it.

The one thing I asked my wife over all things is not to allow me to quit and give me the keys early. Also to have me back in the device ASAP each release. The thought I had, if I can go that long and between releases, I may offer up only 2 releases in 2014, 1 in 2015 and...... not sure after that......
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

One thing I was wondering about was knowing the release date would I find myself "bored" or "frustrated" not in a good way with the chastity. Specially with the release date so far in the future.

However, what I have found out is, even knowing the release date I have gotten comfortable with the chastity and I seem to be in a constant state that is somewhat aroused and keeps my mind on the chastity. This I like because I find when I am out of the device my mind seems to not think about it much and only when I am getting horny and wanting to get a quick release.

This also allows me to keep my mind on my wife and her needs a lot easier with the chastity. I am so glad that we agreed to keeping me in and now i wonder if I will feel the same in a month or so. I figure I will because before when I went the 87 days I did keep the same feeling.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I find that I have passed that "discomfort stage" and now pretty much comfortable in my device and settled in.

I keep thinking that the reason I picked such a date far away was to achieve that feeling of "wanting to be out" and wanting to know if I would feel the same way toward my wife and my chastity as I do now. I don't think it will be completely the same feeling. I love the idea of the device right now and just knowing I really have no control is a good feeling. Will I feel that same way another 10 -12 weeks from now? Have to find out.

I also hope that over this time my wife will become more comfortable with the idea and we both will see if my physical and mental change stays with the time in. If it does I know that I prefer the way I feel now over being "free to masturbate" because I feel that my emotions are more in check when not able to masturbate.

If this goes well, I can see this being the schedule next year.... Or I offer up longer periods, or even better she has a suggestion.... :)
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I think she is starting to warm up to the idea. lol. I pissed her off tonight in a normal "vanilla" argument and she came back with, "You may never get out of that thing! I might just forget the password to your keys with that attitude!" I was taken back and apologized but also loved knowing she was getting a little stronger in her voice.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I go into more detail on my blog about this but, I have found that my comfort level with my device is starting to make me wonder... I have gotten again to the point where the device is basically part of my body now, it has been excepted and I can pretty much forget about it 80% of the day.

With this I worry about me forgetting my place with my wife and the reason I wear this device. My wife isn't kinky nor really interested in "reminding me of my place" so I can easily slip back to my old ways because the device is so "second nature" now.

I wonder if the longer I go the fact that the orgasm denial will take the place of the device keeping my thoughts on my wife and my place. I find myself not worried about how long I have been in or how long I will be in anymore. The idea of long term chastity seem to me now, anything between a few months and few years... I feel I could go as long as my wife would like as long as I could keep the mental submissive focus I want.

I have wanted to feel that submissive loss of control to my wife for so many years and found that with chastity. However now I find myself not as submissive and a bit of a loss since the device is so comfortable now. I wonder if this is a hump I will crest over or a hill that I will have to climb....
0 x