[ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
kept4her

Re: [ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

Post by kept4her »

The Dice Game----First Roll

So...... To make things easier on my wife to help decide when to let me out and how we came up with a dice game.

One of the lowest chances to be rolled is Double six.. (12)... actually a 2.78% chance....

We agreed that if 12 was rolled it would be another 4 weeks of chastity before I could have the chance to roll again on the next date night. This means a minimum of 4 weeks and with normal life it could be a few weeks more till we have a "date night" to let her roll again.

Well, first roll out of the blocks.... 12.. .LOL. so another 4 weeks.. She actually giggled a little and said "sorry" which I didn't mind a bit. I came up with the game and agreed to play it.

So, been in since Sept 25th, and 4 weeks making the 29th be the day for her to roll and if I win it would be the next week - December 6th for the release (if it is rolled). That will put me at my longest time in being about 73 days.

:) life is good in chastity....
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well I feel that my wife is getting a little more comfortable with the idea of having me in chastity. Over the years I told her that she could use it to her advantage. I didn't think she would get so comfortable so quick.

Today I was spraying off the windows of the house and decided to spray at her. The as I sprayed at her she said "five, six" I knew what that meant weeks. The roll put me at Four, she just added two more.

At first I thought I would try to joke it off but this is what I wanted. I don't want this to be a game I want it for real so I will take my addition with pride.

I was locked in on Sept 25th, My chance on a roll was Nov 29th so now it is Dec 13th and if a release is rolled it will be Dec 20th at the earliest for a release.

Looks like I have my longest time in so far and the shortest amount in front of me is.... 87 days. But that is only if she rolls a release, If not can add up to easily after the first of the new year before a new roll.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Going to be a interesting night Friday night. Good buddy of mine is coming into town and already asked my wife if he could "have me out all night" for a boys night out. He has been a friend of ours for years and when he comes in town we always have a blast. My wife and I both agreed to me hanging out most the night and having my fun with him.

Right after that, I looked over and said "this should be interesting Friday" my wife didn't get it at first but then she started giggling. He always....always... ends up at the strip club and I know 100% we will end up at one Friday night.

I sort of looked over with a questioned look and she said, "guess you will have a interesting night". I knew at that point, I am not getting out. I am actually glad she didn't cave in. We agreed, metal detectors, and doctors it comes off. Other than that, not really planning it coming off unless it is a scheduled.

So, here comes the drinking, and the .... club... will be a interesting Friday....
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well I made it through Friday night. We did end up at a strip club and what do you think happened almost right away? A girl came over and plopped down right in my lap.

Panic hit me for a second then I thought, I can pass this off as my "keys" or something in my pocket if she reaches down there. I was able to talk away a good 30 mins, with drinks and "charm" lol.

She asked for a dance, I told her I was just going to relax but my buddy wouldn't have any of that and paid for a dance................. They take you to a private area with a bench that you sit on while they dance. I was hoping she would be a distance dancer not coming up close but she did. She felt the device and asked "whats in your pocket, its in the way". I told her, "well my wife and I play some kinky games and I am a bit tied up at the moment".

She stopped dancing, and wanted to know exactly what I met, I stretched the truth a little saying my wife and I play bondage games (we don't shes too vanilla) and that she also my Mistress and has me locked up so she knows I am safe. Of course she had to know all about it and spent a good 6-8 songs just talking about it. She wanted to see it but I declined just saying that it was against the rules and she seems to understand.

She liked bondage games but liked being submissive so she understood the idea of giving up control. After we got done talking we went back out (only because she had to go on stage) and my buddy joked "Spend all your money?" I said hell yes we got to go or I will spend more and he bought it, out the door we went and my heart relaxed a bit.

I never know what to expect but figure girls that dance have heard or seen most everything....

Back to breathing easy....
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I post this in a fetlife forum with those I talk with regularly and thought might be good information here also. I got a good bit of positive feedback.

I have read how at some point there will be a shift in your mental state in chastity.

For all of us in chastity there is a excitement and enjoyment of having the device on. I had been in my device for over 35 days and still was enjoying just the fact of being in the device and the feeling it was giving me.

That changed last night, after having dinner and taking my wife high heel shopping (Which is such a love and turn on for me) we came home to take care of her orgasm without any concern for mine of course. One thing I suggested was being able to use the Hitachi on her and focus on not touching her in any way so that her fantasies can be her's alone without my touch changing or effecting her fantasies as she has her orgasm.

As she started to orgasm, I felt a great rush of sexual energy seeing her orgasm and knowing it had nothing really to do with me other than holding the vibrator. I had never before got so worked up sexually and found myself (for a lack of better words) "leaking" pre-cum.

My mental state changed, I felt completely different after her orgasm as I laid there beside her. As she drifted off to sleep I felt a true loss of control and submission that I haven't felt before. At first it was a bit scary to feel then almost a peace knowing I really have no control or choice till she lets me out.

I had always wanted to feel the loss of control and submission that comes with chastity and thought I had felt it, I had not felt that till last night. I still have another good 30+ days in my device before we even roll again for a chance to have a release. I know how things are looking and I think I will be in till the beginning of the new year.

This is coming from a guy that masturbated easily 3-4 times a day, every day before July 31st. Since then I was out 2 days, Aug 30th-Sept 2 and 5 days Sept 20-25th. Since then I am locked away and would have never guessed I would go around 150 days straight without a release and that not being 100% sure that it will end then..

However, the mental shift has really caused my focus to be even more on my wife and my devotion and submission even greater felt.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Just looking over the old calendar and noticed I only have about another 4 weeks to go before I get to roll again. I have really got comfortable with the device on, sleeping through the night almost every night. The only thing I really find different is my hunger grows for my wife and her touch.

I love this feeling and can only imagine when I actually get out of my device how I will feel. However that all depends on the dice...lol Dec 13th...
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well a good bit over 60 days now.

I find that life in chastity is still exciting but it is almost as if it isn't there most of the time. My day to day life with work and kids, I can easily forget it is even there. My wife acts as if it isn't there 95% of the time so some nights when I wake up to go pee I think, does she really remember I have this on?

I know she does, and 90% of the time I am fine with being in chastity and her not even paying attention to it. I really pushed hard in the beginning trying to get her to tell me and issues she had or any interest she might have. Being 98% vanilla, she pretty much had nothing to say. I feel that sometimes she might be afraid to say anything because I might want to be out or have a fantasy to add.

In the back of my mind I almost want to offer up a complete year without any release to show her that isn't the point. The point for me is that she has control, she will orgasm when I do not, and if she ever feels comfortable we do not use a dice game to figure when I get out, she would be the one totally in control and with that, my releases would be very few and far between.

After going this long, I don't see how it could be any more difficult to go as long as she wanted. By 30 days in, it is almost second nature now to me being in chastity.

Now if she ever learned to tease any or anything like that the sexual frustration would grow greatly....
0 x
iceman47

Post by iceman47 »

Thank you for your blog. A lot of your story sounds quite familiar and although I am not close to the 30 day mark yet (I have been in chastity for a while but never for 30 days at a time)I too find myself wanting to stay chaste as it has become so very comfortable. My wife and I are in an almost Level 3 FLR and I am sure that if I wanted to stay locked up past the 30 day mark, we would work something out as long as I continue to satisfy her orally and with toys. Life sure is grand!
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well 80 days have passed and tonight we will roll the dice again and see what the old dice have in store for me.

I have noticed over the last few weeks that I think I could just stay in chastity if my wife came up one day and said, "think you should just not take it off again"... It sounds weird to me in so many ways yet I find myself thinking I could do this.

I know I could if she decided to be nice now and then and use a vibrator on me to stimulate through the device. (would have to be a big vibrator to get through this stainless) lol

Tonight could schedule a release on our next date night (which looks like the 27th at best) or could keep me locked up for another 2 or 4 weeks...

Oh what the number will hold..........
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well the 13th was the day. My wife decided that she didn't want me to go out of town wearing the device working in the field I do. So luckily the dice also decided the same. She let me out but the dice showed a ruined orgasm so as the vibrator got me to the edge of my orgasm she removed it and left me to free air orgasm.

We agreed with the holidays and travel we would need to do that I would be free till she decided the time to go back in. I am still free at this time and she said to enjoy it since we decided that we might not use the dice next time. We spoke about starting at a month and just going from there. The last lock down was just a 3 months and I could see the next one go much longer since she said I should enjoy my time out because it might be longer next time....
0 x