[BrianKC73] Be careful what u wish for

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
BrianKC73

[BrianKC73] Be careful what u wish for

Post by BrianKC73 »

Hi everyone. My name is Brian. I'm a 38 y/o white male. I work in Home Health as an RN, so i do as lot of driving around during the day. I have a girlfriend, Shannon, been dating for just over 2 months.
I have been locked in 'The Curve' male chastity device for approx 5 days now. Getting used to it. It's more like a piece of jewlery at this point.
I will admit, my original want to try chastity was probably for a fantasy/sexual type thing. But, since no sex is possible, let alone sexual satisfaction, that has changed.
I wouldn't say we are in a dominant/submissive relationship at all. in fact, if anything, Shannon likes me to be 'The Man', and be in control. Seeing as how our relationship has not been a long one, I was somewhat nervous (very, actually), at presenting her the idea. I thought she'd think it wierd (let's face it, it is), or that I was somehow emasculated. I bought the Curve (thinking abt switching to the CB6000, looks more comfortable) last week, and when it came in the mail, I spent one last night 'unlocked', just in case she did take this seriously, and masturbatrd as much as possible.
The next day, I stopped by her work to give her a surprise (the key). I was texting her about it on the way, and much to my surprise, she said it sounded 'fun'. She took the key. Later on she sent me a pic on my phone with the key in her mouth. Turns out.......she loves this control. She feels likevshe owns my penis. It' ws hers. She's in total control. I'm reallt shocked at how she's taking this seriously (be careful what u wish for). Even gone so far as to me orally pleasuring her, but she would not let me out. I asked if she was going to let me out for my birthday this friday......she said we shall see;). She seems to relish at it. For her it's not sexual, per se, but seems to be abt the power. She's not abusive, per se, and I am not a whimp or a pussy. She said she wants
to see what sex is like after I've been locked up for a week, or two. She said last night 'i guess you'll be locked up for another 10 days'. I havebno idea why, or if she's serious. for her part, she's been dresding way sexier, not wearing panties (at all), dresding in skirts, teasing me, and looking at my crotch snd smiling. I honestly think I've created a monster. Shannon tends to be the more submisdove one.
For my part, I will admit to being a little frustrated. Especislly when making out and when i performed oral sex on her. I've noticed I have been smoking alot more, which, i know isn't healtny. This is honestly the longest I've ever gone without masturbating (usually do a few times a day) let alone touching my penis. I also wonder if people notice the bulge in my pants. But it's a wonderful 'mind-fuck', and I'm actually happy she's taking this control. Wondering where this will go. She hss said things like 'i might let u out for 5-10 mins to masturbate, but so far has not. I think she just wants to see how long i can go.
Anyhow, I'd interested to hear from anyone else.

Brian
0 x
BrianKC73

Todaybis my Birthday!

Post by BrianKC73 »

Well, turn the big 39 today. Been locked up over a week now. U can't belueve how my gf has taken to this. The only sexual activity she has allowed me so far is orally pleasuring her. I AM of coarse, hoping to be let out, tonight, even if just for a short while. I promised to service her again, and hopefullt, she'll give me a birthday present. She DOES like sex very much, so I'm guessing I'll get some birthday sex after dinner, then get locked back up. Will let everyone know how it goes.
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Re: [BrianKC73] Be careful what u wish for

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

Happy Birthday, Brian. Here's hoping it's your best ever. At least until next year. :D
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: [BrianKC73] Be careful what u wish for

Post by TwistedMister »

Sounds like she's catching on quickly. And, yes, it *is* about 'power', which can be a sexual thing too.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted