[Decman]...Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Decman

[Decman]...Journey

Post by Decman »

I started a thread on the main forum called "my first mindf*ck". I'm going to continue that one here with a few experiences. I didnt really want to hog up the main forum with as Borat would call it "SexyTime", and this seems like a quiet corner of the universe.

On Saturday we went out with another couple -- got home and she told me to take off the cage, shower, and shave my cock and balls, and clean the cage. I did so -- got everything clean as a whistle, and then headed into the bedroom. She put down her Kindle and asked to see how everything was going -- she handled me very much like a doctor -- looking for bruising or sores. Then she asked me if I wanted to get off. Umm... stupid question right?

She pulled off her nightie and knelt in front of me and told me to start off. I was already at half mast I started to do so, and she started to rub her breasts on my legs, and then put my cock between her tits. She kept asking me if I was close -- and soon enough, I was REALLY close, so I told her so. She said "okay, then stop". Then leaned back until I came back from the edge. She stroked me a little and asked me if I would put the cage back on if she asked me to. I told her I would if she wanted me to, but that I really didn't want to.

She stood up, kissed me and said "I know you WANT to come, but you're just not ready."
0 x
Sir Chaste

Re: [Decman]...Journey

Post by Sir Chaste »

Wow! It certainly appears that she has fully embraced her role as your KH!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Decman

Post by Decman »

We spoke last night over dinner -- I asked her what she had meant by "You're not ready" -- She said she's not 100% sure what that means, but she's figuring it out. She likes the fact that I'll choose to be chaste for her rather than sate my needs and that she didn't realize exactly what it meant until last week when she got herself off in front of me. After that, she said she felt bad because it was a mean thing to do, but she was also elated because I obviously had to make a choice, and that I had chosen to respect her wishes.

I told her that I was really encouraged -- that I felt that she had moved from the denial to the tease and denial which does a helluva lot more for me than just straight denial. We also talked about the different type of marble games etc. that people who are playing with chastity do. I told her that those things didn't really appeal to me, because it isn't really a game.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

An alternative to the marbles game is to play Chastity Blackjack (Hey, I live in Nevada!). You are dealt two cards by your KH, and their total value is the number of days that you will be locked up. Of course, your KH can always choose to "double down" on you!
Last edited by Sir Chaste on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Decman

Post by Decman »

One step forward, one step back?

Friday night she told me to unlock, clean up, shave, and clean the device. I met her in the bedroom, and she asked me to give her the cage and lock -- which she then put in the drawer of her nightstand. She told me that I was going to be out of the cage for a while, but that it didn't mean I was going to come anytime soon. With that she went back to her book.

I got very little sleep -- without the cage, but without a promised orgasm, it was as uncomfortable as my first night WITH the cage. Saturday we did all sorts of stuff, and by Saturday night my mind was just reeling. Over dinner, I tried to hint around, but got absolutely nowhere.

Finally -- we got home, popped a movie in the DVD player, and headed up to bed around 11. We both did our routine, and it was driving me CRAZY. I finally broke down and asked her if I could have the cage back. She looked at me and said "Okay, now I know you're ready to come." We had quite possibly some of the best sex we've had since we've been married.

She told me that she really enjoyed the last 3 weeks, and got into the groove and understands how much fun it is to do this -- and how rewarding it really is for both of us. Still, she confessed that it was a LOT of work for her to manage it. We spent most of Sunday AM in bed, and it was absolutely great. For now, I'm unlocked. When she's ready to have me locked up again, we'll do so.
0 x
Decman

Post by Decman »

Back in the saddle again...

Last week was very busy -- just overwhelmed with everything to do with kids and life and family and all that other crap that gets in the way of a marriage, right?

After a week of very little physical contact and lots of physical exhaustion, neither of us really focused on sex or playtime or even any togetherness. I was feeling quite frisky on Saturday night, and let her know. She just wasn't in the mood -- too tired -- so she offered to lock me up. She did so, and then we spent some time cuddling before going to sleep. On Sunday afternoon, she noticed me "adjusting the goods" -- asked if everything was okay. I wasn't having any real discomfort or rubbing -- just getting used to confinement. Once I assured her of that, she said I'd better get used to it for a while -- and that I wasn't going to be unlocked except for cleaning and maintenance until our vacation at the end of the month.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Decman wrote:she said I'd better get used to it for a while -- and that I wasn't going to be unlocked except for cleaning and maintenance until our vacation at the end of the month.
Hopefully she doesn't ignore you till then. A little T&D can go a long way :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Decman

Post by Decman »

Still locked.... how many days is it? I dunno. Pretty comfortable all things considered and no raw spots from rubbing plastic on skin.

We got a chance to play this weekend, but it was all about her, which really is pretty damn awesome. I was released on Sat night for cleaning, then back in the CB after a little tease.

It took me a while to get back to the point where I could put it back on. Finally I got to the lock, and she asked specifically to click the lock shut. She had me undress her completely and start to play with her. This turned into a full massage, and ended with me using the vibe on her until she came. Good stuff for her -- Sunday she told me she was really happy without the pressure of having sex.

She told me that she's starting to really get what I get out of this. Sunday evening after kids were in bed, she ground against my cage and played with herself for a bit. We talked about the CB, and she said she wants to start looking at the stainless steel cages from Mature Metal so we can decide how to take the next step.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Decman, Looks like things a progressing nicely. Good Luck with what's ahead.

If your wife is like mine she is going to love the switch to metal.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
danj

Post by danj »

Enjoying your thread. Sounds like it is going well.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart