[Captivated Caveman] A Journey into Chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
celticqueens_sub

Re: [Captivated Caveman] A Journey into Chastity

Post by celticqueens_sub »

conorg wrote:Well I hope your wife continues to do well.
All the best from CQ and from me.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

"So, here we go. Let's rewind to Monday of last week, when my wife assured me I was going to regret not having clean underwear for her that morning. She got home on the late side that night, just after I had put the kids to bed. She said, "Come with me," and led me into the bathroom. She told me to lie down in the tub.

At this point I knew what was coming but couldn't quite believe it. She dropped her pants and the uncomfortable boy-shorts she had complained about and stepped into the tub, standing over me. She placed one foot on the edge of the tub, where it met the tiled wall, and emptied her bladder.

She did it in a very casual, clinical manner. Not erotic, not emotional. Just very matter of fact...I had let her down and she was expressing her displeasure...it was pretty humiliating."
Now that's hot.

------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to hear she's doing better. Sometimes docs screw up. (Doing what I was trying to avoid)- Mrs. Twisted had surgery a while back, doc screwed up, but didn't tell us. Later, after she was home, she spiked a fever bad enough that she had to be re-admitted. During a more recent surgery a doc found something, didn't know what he was seeing. When he told/asked me about it, I realized almost instantly what had happened during the previous surgery and just exactly how the other doc had screwed up. I explained, he concurred. The first doc should have told us what had happened (instead of keeping his mouth shut and hoping that he didn't get found out), and we would have been prepared for the infection and fever instead of being taken by surprise and going into 'panic mode'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
CaptivatedCaveman

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

First off, my wife is doing much better. Thanks to all who wished her well. What a crazy week it's been. Several times I was hoping to sit down and update this thread and just couldn't find the time. Until now.

We start the week with a minor hiccough in my wife's recovery which fortunately turns out to be a false alarm. She has the fluid drained from the infected suture and find that it's just serous fluid. No more infection. She feels much better after that.

Tuesday my wife tells me, "Maybe tomorrow night I'll get another drop out of you." Sounds great to me. Only when I wake up Wednesday morning I feel off. I go to the bathroom and everything I ate the day before passes through me. Great.

Maybe I caught the stomach bug one of my kids had a couple weeks before, maybe it was the burgers I made last night, but whatever it is, I can tell it's going to ruin my day. I get my kids off to school and return home to discover my wife cooking breakfast for me. She's feeling well and wanted to surprise me. I apologize and tell her I can't eat anything right now. My stomach is turning itself in knots.

I take my temperature and find I have a low fever, which climbs over the next few hours. I stay in bed, semi-conscious until it's time to get my kids. I park my car in the line all the parents use. In moments I'm sandwiched bumper-to-bumper. At this moment my digestive system decides to shift from groaning at me to screaming in agony. I focus on not throwing up. I concentrate on getting through the next ten minutes. The seconds crawl by.

Finally, unbelievably, I make it. The dismissal bell rings and the kids are out. I make it back to the house without being sick although I ignore a few stop signs to do it. My wife come out to greet us. The kids shout at her, "Dad's going to throw up!" She takes one look at me and says, "Go, I got them." She tells me later that my shirt was soaked with sweat. Not from heat, mind you, from pain.

I go inside and rest my arms on the porcelain throne. Nothing happens. After a few minutes the pain goes from unbearable to barely tolerable. I grab a plastic wastebasket and carry it up the stairs to our room and collapse on the bed. I'm out for a few hours.

When I wake up the fever has broken. I still have a low fever and a queasy stomach, but nothing like the hell I went through earlier. I manage to eat a little. My wife keeps her distance. The last thing she needs now is to catch this. We text love notes back and forth instead. She sleeps in the kids room just in case. Our plans for the evening will have to wait. I don't feel well enough to think about sex.

Wednesday morning I wake up feeling almost normal. Once again I get the kids off to school. I run a few errands and then return home. I find my wife in bed playing with her iPhone.

She looks up at me and says, "I have a delicious pussy."

Ummm...a dozen different responses fly through my head. I try to decide which one is most likely to lead to sex. She starts cracking up before I can open my mouth to try one.

"Oh, you should see the look on your face," she laughs.

"You certainly do," I finally answer. "Can I taste it?"

Okay, not the smoothest reply in the world, but I was caught a little flat-footed.

"Not yet, I'm not quite healed enough for that just yet. But..." The pause seems to go on forever. "...I'll see what I can do for you."

Yes! I try to stay cool. She starts laughing again.

She waits while I shower the fever sweat off. I haven't had a chance to shower since getting sick. I wash and shave. I step out of the bathroom feeling human again. We strip the bed and put on fresh sheets. We get in bed and curl up together, just enjoying being able to touch each other again.

She pushes me onto my back. I lie there for a few moments. Nothing happens.

I look at her and she starts laughing again. She's getting a kick out of watching the play of emotions on my face. The arousal, the anticipation, the puzzlement at not being touched. My recognition of what she's doing and my efforts to lie still still and wait patiently. She strings me along for another minute before finally touching my thigh.

My wife has a tendency towards silliness that occasionally veers into outright goofiness. Right now she amuses herself using her middle and index fingers like the legs of a little Lilliputian figure walking across my loins. She walks her fingers up one thigh and towards my cock, veering off at the last moment and continuing to my other thigh. She giggles as my breath catches and then at my sigh of disappointment.

Soon the figure makes its way back to my belly and proceeds downward, walking along my cock, which stirs at the little footsteps. The figure gives a little kick. This soon turns into her flicking my cock repeatedly with her fingers. Hard. She works her way up and down the shaft, finding the spots which make me jump the most. These get extra attention.

Once she's bored with that she switches to slapping my balls with the palm of her hand, like she's trying to knock them back into my pelvis. She gradually increases her speed and intensity until I'm crying out.

Just when I think I can't take anymore she grabs my cock and starts jerking it. Quickly. Roughly.

The slapping had made my cock go soft. Within moments she has me hard as iron. She starts varying her strokes. Slowing down, stretching it out. Switching to only her fingernails. Back to her hand again but gently. She plays like this for a little bit.

Then she says, "Up on your hands and knees. Oh, and grab a towel first."

I grab a small towel from my night-table and get on all fours. She turns me around until I'm facing the foot of the bed and starts - milking me. There's no better way to describe it. Like a dairy cow at the farm. She knows this sort of thing really gets me off.

I've mentioned briefly before my "Island of the Amazons" fantasy. It's actually pretty detailed, I could probably get several books worth of erotica out of it - I may at some point. Anyway, part of it involves the women milking stables of men for their seed, extracted without orgasm in order to make an Elixir of Life that keeps the women young and beautiful forever, as their livestock grow weaker as their essence is drained. Hot stuff. Maybe not all that original but quite a popular sort of fantasy.

Anyway, even though we aren't actively role-playing in this moment, my wife knows how I think, and she knows she's triggering this fantasy by playing with me like this. She keeps touching me, working her magic. Once in a while she points my cock toward my feet as she strokes it. I don't know what it is about this angle, but it really works for me. I like how the root of my cock grows taut.

She shifts back to pointing my cock straight down. The rough cotton towel is just below, waiting to catch my sperm. Before I realize what she's doing, she takes the towel in her other hand and starts rubbing it hard all over the head of my cock.

"Don't move," she warns me and I freeze in mid-motion. The sensations are beyond intense. I manage to stay in place - I don't know how - although the sounds coming out of my throat scare the dog away from his spot in the hallway.

And finally it's over and she's back to milking again. Her touch feels more determined now. She's through teasing and wants to collect her reward. She makes sure to hit my balls hard on the upstroke, and tease the head on the down-stroke. It is so fucking good, and I've been waiting for this for so long.

I let out a deep guttural moan as the orgasm approaches. I continue groaning as she lets go and spurt after spurt of cum drip out of me and collect on the waiting towel. Each pulse feel like a long drawn out note on a violin, the strings vibrating with tension.

And finally it stops. I'm quivering but I haven't moved out of position. My wife takes the towel and uses the side to wipe the last dregs out of me. I jump at the rough surface once again touching the now over-sensitized head of my cock.

She examines her prize. "It's a little yellower than usual." I take a look. She's right. Not outright yellow, but definitely not white. "Is that normal?" she asks.

"I think so. It looks like my cum did when I was in my teens. More concentrated, maybe?"

"Ask the people on the forum," she says. "Make sure it doesn't mean anything is wrong." (Consider yourselves asked)

We clean up. I keep thanking her, telling her how amazing that was, making sure she's having as much fun with our new sex life as I am. I can't wait to reciprocate as soon as she feels well enough.

I finally get my chance on Friday, but this is long enough already. I'll try and get to it tomorrow.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

The colour/taste/viscosity of your semen is predicated on so many things... including being a bit unwell too. The length of time since you last ejaculated... so many things... hydration levels... It being a bit yellow is nothing to specifcally worry about, it can be a bit 'old' if its been a while.. as long as nothing hurts, don't worry mine is sometimes yellow... not seen a lot of it lately!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
CaptivatedCaveman

One of the few pluses of my wife's recent health issues has been having her home during her recovery. We've gotten time to talk and touch, to catch up on some TV series (she took a break from Doctor Who to mourn David Tennant's departure and only now started watching Matt Smith's interpretation, and we finally caught up on Sherlock (I think I'm ruined by the stellar quality of Steven Moffat's scripts, I can't enjoy the other ones).).

And of course we've had time for a little daytime sex. On Friday I dropped the kids off at their schools and got back in the car to head home. As I was driving I was gripped by a sudden and overwhelming hunger for my wife. Not that I wasn't already craving her these past six weeks, but between my worries over her surgery, the extra burden of maintaining the household alone and my own recent illness, my libido took a back seat for a little while. Now it roared back full force. Despite the fact that my wife had played with me the day before, I was desperately hungry for her again.

I walked in the house to find my wife on the phone arguing about some erroneous hospital charge that had just arrived in the mail. I puttered, cleaning up the kitchen, waiting for the chance to speak while my lust roared impotently in my ears.

Finally she's off the phone. We talk a minute about the hospital bill, before I can't take it anymore and get down on one knee in front of her, holding her hands in mine. She smiles.

"Listen," I say. "I know you touched me just the other day, but we don't often get times alone like this and I need you. Desperately. Do you think we could..."

Her smile widens and with a sparkle in her eyes she nods toward the stairs.

We leave the door to the bedroom open as I strip. Quite the novelty these days. She releases me from the chastity device and I curl up in bed with her. I start kissing and caressing her, planning to take my time slowly exploring every inch of her body, but apparently her libido is back as well because she grabs my head by the hair and pushes me down to her pussy.

Okay then.

I've been hungering to have her in my mouth for so long, I think I might have started drooling. I get down to business, but once again I try to take my time and make this good for her. I lap at her labia, avoiding her clitoris for now and start licking and teasing between her pink folds. Once again she grabs my head. She doesn't have the patience for this today. I focus on her clit and within thirty seconds she's in the throes of orgasm. I try and push her climax higher but now she holds my head back.

"Easy, easy!" she cries. This is her first orgasm since her surgery and she's being careful.

We bask for a while and then she starts stroking my cock. She's not trying to tease it out this time. I had my treat the day before. Now her goal is to quickly and efficiently extract her prize and then lock me back up.

I focus inward, concentrating on not coming. She notices right away.

"You're trying to resist me," she says as she moves between my legs and cups my balls with her other hand. "You can't resist me."

Her strokes become firm and insistent. She's not easing up at all this time. All the muscles in my pelvis tighten as I struggle to control myself but it's no use. A long drawn out moan signals the arrival of my ejaculation. She lets go as a white steam dribbles out of my cock and onto my belly.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
CaptivatedCaveman

I've noticed that my posts of late have been limited to recounting my sexual exploits rather than going into the thoughts and feelings I've been experiencing. Chalk it up to having very limited time to devote to these posts. Even the material I do write isn't up to my usual standards. I've caught a number of embarrassing typos and spelling errors, some of which I've fixed and others which I'll deal with when I have the chance. I've also played it very fast and loose in switching between past and present tense.

In some places it was just the result of being sloppy. In others it was a deliberate stylistic choice. I find describing sex scenes using the present tense to be a more immersive experience for the reader. At least, that's been my reaction.

I've also been taking the time to do some reading. At the moment I'm making my way through Tom Allen's delightful blog. I read through all the True Tales and am now working my way through the posts in chronological order. Right now I'm midway through 2007. Tom, if you're reading this I've been wondering if I should go ahead and post comments to material over a half decade old or would you not appreciate me plastering words all over the place?

Something that came up in the course of my reading was the perspective that a chastity device is just another sex toy, with no special significance. I can see the validity of that viewpoint, but I'd like to submit another perspective.

Let me begin by saying that we have a history in western culture of taking other cultures' spiritual practices and stripping them of any higher significance. Examples include the use of tobacco by Native Americans, the cocoa bean by the Mayans and Aztecs, and psychoactive mushrooms by a number of cultures. The same goes for tattoos, body piercings, scarification, etc. While for some these practices may retain some higher significance, the fact is for most people they have been reduced to amusements, symbols of social position, etc.

This got me thinking about chastity devices. Sure, at first glance they're just sex toys. But is that all they have to be? What's the difference between a wedding ring and any other jewelry? Only the significance which with we choose to imbue it. That ring of metal represents a promise, a commitment, that remains true only by dint of the choices we make once putting it on. And, as a side note, I'd like to point out that not everyone wears their wedding rings 24/7. It doesn't make their marriage any less valid. The same should hold true for a chastity device.

So can a chastity device have any higher significance? And, if so, what form should it take? My thoughts on this are derived from 11th century ideas about courtly love. I won't go into the details here. Wikipedia has a nice summation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtly_love

I recognize that courtly love is a concept developed by later writers and not a real medieval tradition. Not being Christian, I also dislike the associations with Original Sin or any notion of physical sex being somehow wrong. Despite this I think there are some elements worth examining here.

To jump sideways for a second, years ago in my martial arts days I had the opportunity to attend a few classes with a Japanese sword-master. He and his student would draw their live blades (that means really, really sharp) at full speed and slash at each other's necks, only freezing at the last possible moment. Then they'd determine who had won, sheath their swords and do it all over again.

In his discussion afterwards, the sword-master explained that in the old days you'd use your sword to cut down your enemies. Today, he said, you use the sword to cut yourself. To cut away fear, cut away pride, doubt, ego, vanity, etc.

Why do I bring this up? Going back to the notions of courtly love, and the related story of Lancelot, Knight of the Cart, we see the medieval knights wearing armor to protect themselves from attack by their enemies. The chastity device, from this perspective, becomes a form of armor in an internal battle against one's primal instincts. We're not talking about eliminating sexual desire here, but rather controlling it, and then surrendering that control, like a knight swearing fealty to his queen.

A little highfalutin' and more than a little romantic, but that's just me. Your mileage may vary.
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

My wife and I enjoyed a quiet evening this past Saturday night. It was six weeks to the day since I was first locked up in our new CB6000S. Six weeks and a day since I last had an orgasm. She's milked a few drops out of me a couple times, and gave me two ruined orgasms in which she let go of my cock just as it started to erupt, but that was it. Oh, and lots and lots of teasing.

I, of course, have been devoting a great deal of attention to her. Full body massages, fresh flowers almost every week, food and drink appearing in her hands almost before she thinks to ask. One time I brought her a plate of food as she watched television and then got on all fours in front of the couch so she'd have a table. She decided it was a good spot to rest her legs instead.

"Is that okay?" she asked.

I smiled as I looked at her. "It's not about me," I replied. And it wasn't. It wasn't about kneeling there because I got off on it. It was all about making her comfortable. It felt no different that sitting on the couch next to her and massaging her feet. Not what I expected at all. But absolutely wonderful. It was about love far more than it was about lust.

So, we're sitting on the couch Saturday night watching Cake Boss, her latest favorite. She leans against me as I hold her in my arms. I can't get enough of her these days. I nuzzle against the back of her neck, inhale her scent, plant small kisses on her skin.

"Listen," she says to me. "I'm not in the mood for sex tonight. I just want to relax."

"I didn't mean it that way," I say in surprise. "I just love cuddling with you."

"Oh. That's fine then." She lies back and relaxes into my arms, enjoying the intimacy.

We finish the show and go to bed. Usually I sleep in the chastity device but we're giving my sore scrotum a break tonight. Very soon I'm drifting in that halfway state between sleep and consciousness. I am horny. I absolutely meant it when I told her I wasn't seeking sex as I touched her before, but that doesn't mean I wasn't hungry for it.

I'n my semi-conscious state I accidentally speak in my out-loud voice, asking for sex. I have no memory of what I said - my wife says later that I asked for a hand-job. All I know is that suddenly my wife is pulling my pajama pants off my hips. Her movements feel urgent.

Later she admits that after we went to bed she realized how much she wanted sex too. She had been lying there wondering if she should wake me. As if that's ever a question. She says that she'd planned on blowing me just shy of orgasm, over and over again, but when I unexpectedly spoke she changed her plans. All I know at the time is that something special is about to happen.

My cock springs out, already rigid. She grips it in her hand and I gasp.

"Oh my God," I cry. She hasn't even done anything yet. I can feel her own lust dripping off her, answering mine. Before I realize what she's doing she's climbing on top of me and guiding my cock into her. This is the first time I've been inside her in over six weeks, when we had that bout of morning sex that started this tale.

She slides down on my shaft. I'm gurgling incoherently as she fills herself. She sits like that for a long moment, then begins to move.

"Holy shit!" I cry as I grip her hips. I'm in heaven. I can't believe how good this feels. I concentrate on not coming. It's no use. I groan as I feel myself approaching the point of no return.

She freezes.

The moment passes and she begins moving again.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God," I keep repeating over and over. I have just enough time to pray that our sex life remains like this forever before I feel my control slipping again.

Once again she freezes.

I regain my focus and she starts moving. This goes on for a while, her teasing me to the edge of orgasm and then stopping as I pull myself back from the brink. Soon, however, her sounds of amusement turn to annoyance. She's getting very aroused now and doesn't want to keep stopping.

"Get those condoms you bought," she says. I scoot over with her on top of me and pull them out of my night-table. They're Durex Performax condoms.

I had tried Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms in the past but neither of us liked them. They made my cock numb and even numbed her a little bit. I did some research online and read many positive reviews of the Durex Performax in comparison with the Trojans, so I ordered some. This would be our first time using them.

She rises up enough for my cock to slide out of her. I pull out the condom and slide it onto my cock. She guides me right back in.

She starts riding me again. I concentrate on controlling my arousal. It takes some time for the desensitizing chemical to take effect but she's barely waiting. She still stops when I'm about to come, but she doesn't giving me as much time to recover. I'm desperately fighting for control now.

Most times when a guy has sex, his pleasure gradually builds to the point of orgasm. This time, as she fucks me, I start at the crest of orgasm and gradually claw myself away from it. One of the most incredible, mind-blowing sensations I've ever experienced.

The condoms are working their magic. I highly recommend them. They're much better than the Tojans. They numb you just enough to keep orgasm at bay (with a little work) but not so much that you can't enjoy yourself.

Now that I'm in firmer control I get more aggressive. As her hips slam down I drive mine up to meet her. My buttocks rise off the bed with each thrust. She groans as I do this. I cup her breasts with my hands and focus on our rhythm.

After a little while she decides to switch places with me. She lies on her back and places her legs on my shoulders. I sit up and hold them as I thrust into her. The condoms still haven't reached full effect and it's harder for me to resist orgasm in this position.

I thrust into her, pause, slide out and pause again. Thrust, pause, slide out, pause, thrust...over and over again. Gradually I'm able to reduce the pauses until I'm able to pound in and out of her with an intensity I am normally unable to achieve. Maybe 2 thrusts per second. I've never been able to fuck like that. My wife has occasionally recounted a story of a Marine who fucked her that hard. They actually made the bed move from one end of the room to the other. It's a story that has fed both my envy and my desire for erotic humiliation over the years.

I piston into her. I've found the ideal balance between sensation and control. She's loving it, mewling like a kitten. I'm so aroused I can't even do my usual simple number doubling progressions. The most I can manage is to count my thrusts. When I get to about 150 she has her first orgasm. When I get to 300 she has her second. I keep going. I wonder if this should be my new challenge, to increase the number of thrusts I can achieve each time we fuck.

Unfortunately after I get to 500 I lose count. I just know that I keep going for a good long time, as long as my wife is enjoying herself. At some point she decides she's had enough of this position and gets on all fours. We resume humping like bunnies but this position is even more challenging for me. I have to go back to pausing between thrusts and gradually increase my tempo once again. Abruptly she has a third orgasm. This is an unusual night for both of us. She rarely comes more than once.

She lies down spent, but soon she spreads her legs and allows me to enter her again.

"Are you close?" she asks me.

"I'm cruising," I say, "but I can get there if I let myself."

She smiles in assent and I focus inward. I adjust my rhythm for maximum pleasure and allow myself to get lost in the sensation. I feel the orgasm building inside me. It's been over six weeks and I'm not sure if I want to come or not. I mean, my body desperately wants to come, but my mind is already mourning the incredible ride it's been having. I'm dreading the physical and emotional drop I'm going to have afterwards.

Despite this, I can't stop. It feels too good. I can't hold back any more. I increase the intensity of my thrusts. I'm almost there. I lean forward a little. My wife's legs slide along my shoulders until she has planted a foot on each one. I pound into her.

She pushes with her feet. Hard. I cry out as my goal, so close I can taste it, vanishes from view. She pushes me out of her, folding me back on my knees.

"Lock it up," she says.

I love my wife.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Holy goddamn wow! Your wife sounds to have embraced the concept really well.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
sl.adam

Post by sl.adam »

Wow, thank you for sharing this. I find it incredibly interesting and not just the naughty bits. Your view and thoughts on chastity are greatly appreciated.
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Thank you both for the responses. It makes writing these things so much more satisfying knowing they're appreciated.

My wife and I talked after our little fuckfest and she expressed some uncertainty over whether she had done the right thing or not in denying me. She doesn't like the idea of having her options limited and expects that she'll allow me an orgasm at some point.

The conclusion we came to was when in doubt, hold off on allowing an orgasm. If you regret the decision you can always have one the next day, but if you go six weeks and end the denial too early you have to spend another six weeks building that tension up again.
0 x