[Captivated Caveman] A Journey into Chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
J Random reader

Re: [Captivated Caveman] A Journey into Chastity

Post by J Random reader »

CaptivatedCaveman wrote:Through it all my cock remained trapped in its cage, straining futilely to escape. I continue to be amazed at how pleasurable and satisfying that sensation alone can be.
I know you're talking about your satisfaction being caged. Which I'm not. But. After pleasing the misses. Next morning I feel satisfied. Less on edge. I just don't get it. But there it is. Yeah. 'Amazed at how pleasurable and satisfying that sensation alone can be" says it.
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

J Random reader wrote: I just don't get it. But there it is.
:D
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
CaptivatedCaveman

Finally, a few minutes to write a post. What a week. Some remarkable highs, some depressing lows, all in all an interesting and challenging week.

I'm still wrapping my head around the differences between wearing metal and plastic. When the metal feels good, it feels REALLY good. No discomfort and the sensation of being denied an erection by unyielding metal is remarkably erotic.

But, there are definitely times when it is uncomfortable. I suspect, I hope, that this is just the normal breaking in period necessary for any new chastity device. Some recent comments I read here have given me encouragement that this is the case. Part of the problem is no doubt a drop in my mood. You see, last Saturday night, after my first twenty-four hours in the Jailbird, my ever-cautious wife freed me for inspection. The skin on the underside of my scrotum had been rubbed a little raw - not as bad as in the CB6000S, but enough that she wanted me to wait a day before putting it back on. She then had me kneel up and began stroking my cock vigorously.

Within moments I was close to orgasm. The thrill and arousal of finally being out of plastic and into 'the big leagues' had already wound me up quite strongly. I started moaning as an orgasm approached. My wife didn't let up. I felt my ejaculation begin. At that moment my wife clamped her thumb over my urethra as she gripped the shaft with her other four fingers.

I can't really remember what happened next clearly enough to give an exact picture. I remember my cock pulsing, attempting to ejaculate. I remember the slight amount of pleasure my bucking hips afforded against her fingers. And I remember a weird sort of pressure, no doubt my cum backing up within me.

My pseudo-orgasm ended with a weak groan escaping my lips. My wife removed her thumb and a blast of sperm splattered on her nightgown. She cried out in surprise. More dribbled out onto the bed. After recovering from her initial shock she moved her hand to catch the rest.

Perhaps this sounds hot, but in the moment I didn't experience it that way. In the ruined orgasms I've had up to now, there is an incredible build-up of pleasure followed by an ejaculation without the accompanying emotional drop. This time I experienced the emotional drop of orgasm without the pleasure. And my wife had taken very little time to get me there. She hadn't let me touch or worship her at all. And this the day after I had gone down on her in the middle of the night while dripping a puddle of cum into my underwear while caged.

The events of that night had felt...transformative. Like I had suddenly sprouted wings and flew. And now, as the after-effects of orgasm took me, I felt like Icarus, my wings melted off flying too close to the sun and my body was plummeting back to earth. No more super-powers, just plain old mortal me.

I felt all my old anxieties about our sex life reawaken. Why did she rush through this? Wasn't our sex life important to her? Why didn't she let me touch or taste her? Why had she let me come? Didn't she care?

People respond to emotionally challenging experiences in different ways. My response is to withdraw. I kind of shut down as I process my feelings. Only later when I feel like I have some sort of handle on them do I share my feelings.

As a result, my wife didn't realize what I was going through. I didn't let on how hurt and upset I felt. We went to bed. After my first twenty-four hours in a metal chastity device I went to sleep uncaged, feeling the lowest I've felt in the last three months.

Gotta go grab some breakfast. I'll try to post again later today.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
CaptivatedCaveman

I had wanted to write a post recounting events of the last two weeks, but unfortunately at this point it's all starting to blur together. It doesn't help that my wife and I both have head colds at the moment. Rather than continuing to delay, I'm just going to summarize what I can recall and move on.

As I last left my story I was in a pretty down mood about having an almost complete orgasm. It's strange. I have a new appreciation for how complex a thing is an orgasm. Aside from the components that many of us here have learned to separate, such as the ejaculation, the refractory period, the muscle contractions, etc., it also seems like an orgasm doesn't have to be an all or nothing thing. You can have partial ones as well, with varying degrees of some or all of the component parts.

I talked with my wife the next day about what had happened. It wasn't her intention to give me that much of a release. We both chalked it up to the learning curve and got back on the horse. My mood wasn't quite what it was before, but that's typical post-orgasm.

One consequence of that change in state of mind was the necessity of adapting to the Jailbird while not wound up with frustrated desire. It did make things a little more challenging for a few days. And a visit with my kids to an ice cold public swimming pool didn't help. But overall it has been relatively easy to make the transition. I wore the Jailbird for four days straight without release - a record for me considering I had to keep removing and replacing the plastic device daily.

After that I was out for a day and then right back in for another four days and still going. There's been some very hot sex in the meantime, for my wife at least. She took last Monday-Wednesday off and stayed home with me while all the kids went off to day camp. I'd drop them off, come home to romp around in bed for a while, go out for food together and then pick the kids up.

That Monday was the day between stints in chastity. I can't reconstruct the details at this point beyond the fact that we fucked with the performax condoms again. Orgasms for her but not for me.

Since we were having this special time together I had sort of assumed that I'd be spending it out of the Jailbird. Especially since she says she really does intend to keep me locked up for a year starting on our anniversary late this month. My expectation of a brief reprieve was dashed on Tuesday. After just spending less than a minute teasing my cock she told me to lock it up. And then she indulged in a fair amount of giggling as I mentally forced my erection to subside. A few teasing strokes when I was almost soft again didn't help.

On Wednesday she discovered she could stimulate me into a ruined orgasm with the Jailbird on. She used a combination of her fingers wiggling through the bars of the cage and judicious applications of her Magic Wand. Needless to say she was delighted. I anticipate this may be my primary (sole?) form of release for the next year.

There was so much more I had wanted to say, but alas, head colds have a way of clouding everything. Maybe I'll remember more when I feel better.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Thanks for sharing your journey, I enjoy reading it. One post in particular really struck me, I need to go back and find it to leave a comment. It is the post where you mention something to the effect of "fearing when you get let out of the cage". Really hot and right in line with what has been going through my mind lately.
CaptivatedCaveman wrote: Especially since she says she really does intend to keep me locked up for a year starting on our anniversary late this month.
I haven't been locked up continuously for a year (not sure if that what you meant or not) but it has been over a year since my last orgasm and this is still hot. I don't think I want to go another year without but if my wife said she was going to wait that long I am sure I would be so aroused I couldn't get the cage off if I wanted to.
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Atone wrote:I haven't been locked up continuously for a year (not sure if that what you meant or not) but it has been over a year since my last orgasm and this is still hot.
The tentative plan at this point is to remain locked up for a year, other than brief hours of freedom for plane flights and doctor visits. It all depends on how well I can maintain hygiene in the Jailbird. Cleaning isn't a problem but trimming the pubic hair is the question. I tried depilatories and as I was advised they are indeed too harsh. I'm planning on just keeping the hair trimmed short instead of baby smooth. We'll see how that works and adjust our plans accordingly.

Does a year of no orgasms also mean no ruined orgasms? I'm trying to wrap my head around my feelings about that.
Atone wrote:I don't think I want to go another year without but if my wife said she was going to wait that long I am sure I would be so aroused I couldn't get the cage off if I wanted to.
I know, right?!
0 x
csp807

Post by csp807 »

Wow, great adventure Caveman. It is definitely hot, even though it is maybe a little more extreme that I would want/could expect from my girlfriend. Keep updating, there are plenty of us out here that are enjoying it.
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

csp807 wrote:Wow, great adventure Caveman. It is definitely hot, even though it is maybe a little more extreme that I would want/could expect from my girlfriend.
Glad you're enjoying it. Funny thing is I would actually prefer if we went even more extreme than we are now. Not that I'm complaining. These past four months I've been having the time of my life.
csp807 wrote:Keep updating, there are plenty of us out here that are enjoying it.
I'm trying. It's always tough during the summer as the kids slowly wear me down. I'm an introvert by nature and need some time to myself daily to recharge. I don't get that with the kids out of school. I also get very little time for any creative outlet (i.e. writing), which drives me as bonkers as my dog when he doesn't get a walk.

Almost at the finish line though. My youngest starts kindergarten this year and I'll actually get a decadent six hours to myself every weekday. Hopefully that'll help my output.

I've been in the Jailbird nonstop for fifteen days now and counting. The adjustment period was far quicker than in the CB6K. I even faced my arch-nemesis again, that freezing public swimming pool, with minimal discomfort. Our wedding anniversary is approaching fast, which leaves me wondering if I'm even going to be unlocked before our official year of chastity begins. I'm not sure I even want to be released.

I looked online recently for some Locktite to keep the security screw firmly in place over the coming year. I've read how important it is to use the one in the blue packaging. Out of curiosity I read the information for the one in the red packaging. As I suspected - that one is permanent. I read that and felt my cock react in its cage. Of course.

I've made my peace with the fact that my arousal lies in the direction of indefinite chastity. I say indefinite and not permanent because this has to come to an end at some point, whether I want it to or not. At some point age and declining health will require the chastity device come off. Actually it'll have to come off far sooner for plane flights and physicals. And don't they run you though a metal detector when you go for jury duty?

So no, as much as it turns me on to think about being locked in permanently, I'm not about to go order that stuff. As my wife paraphrased, "you're choosing the blue pill, not the red pill."

We've continued to enjoy our reignited sex life, with the focus being placed on her pleasure. I occasionally receive stimulation through the bars of the cage, once in a while to the point of ejaculation. I find myself becoming increasingly satisfied with experiencing release this way.

Although, I must admit, that night when I spontaneously ejaculated in the Jailbird just from going down on my wife was hotter still. I haven't experienced that since, mainly because I've begged for an ejaculation and received it twice. As hard as I may find it later, I have been considering asking my wife to refuse me in the future when I beg.

Seems like there really isn't a bottom to the rabbit hole I've fallen into...
0 x
csp807

Post by csp807 »

CaptivatedCaveman wrote: I occasionally receive stimulation through the bars of the cage, once in a while to the point of ejaculation. I find myself becoming increasingly satisfied with experiencing release this way.
That is hot!
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

csp807 wrote:That is hot!
:P

I wrote the previous post while my wife was out having dinner with a friend. She got home as I was finishing and we curled up together. We've been so tired this week that we haven't even had the energy to stay up and watch a movie. It's just put the kids to bed and then go to bed ourselves. So tonight after posting I'm feeling pretty horny. Not beg for ejaculation horny, but definitely hoping for something.

So, I'm holding my wife close, kissing her and stroking her skin. We each talk about our day. She tells me about all the things she had to do today. She tells me how much she liked the fresh roses I put on the dining room table. When she's done I gently say, "I know you've had a long day, feeling like you've had to make everyone happy, and I don't want to add to it, but I was hoping you could stroke me, just a little?"

She looks at me and says, "You asked that so nicely. I'm going to enjoy saying no to you." An impish smile plays across her lips. "But you can scratch my back." She rolls over, pulling her top off as she goes.

I run my fingernails over her skin, scratching gently in long slow strokes. We continue chatting. As I'm finishing she says, "I enjoyed saying no to you."

I nod in acknowledgment and say, "would it be okay if I go down on you?"

"No," is her instant response. But then she hesitates. "You know what, you can go down on me for one minute."

I shut the door and shoo the dog off the bed. He curls up forlornly on the floor. I put a small towel down under my wife's hips and go to town. I'm hoping if I can turn her on fast enough she'll let me stay down there longer. Either I'm doing a decent job or she's feeling generous, because I probably get to savor her for at least two minutes before she wraps one of her legs around the back of my head, driving my face firmly into her pussy.

I can't breath but I continue to lick for as long as I can. Then I need air and start thrashing. She holds me there for a few extra seconds before releasing her hold and pushing me away with her foot.

"That's it. You're done."

Indeed I am. I thank her and clean up with a spring in my step.
0 x