[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

C isn't happy about something.
So I'm not happy. C will make sure of that.
I think it might be that I'm not locked?

She isn't making use of me either.
When the Pickleholder isn't keeping Mr Pickle captive things just go askew.

Went out for drinks last night and C didn't have much to say. Same this morning.

I just plod on and do my stuff hoping C will come around.

I'll be locking up again tomorrow, probably. I haven't been told to. Haven't actually told C I can be. But I could just choose one and lock it up? don't know what in yet.

I'll likley mention it tonight while out. Maybe I'll get a say in what I'll be ok in?
I haven't thought of which cage I'd request if asked? The truth is they will all be just as fine as the next to wear.

C might think bigger is better, but they allow swelling which might be uncomfy rather than comfy.

No idea. I'll either wear what I choose, or which ever C chooses, or if given a choice by C?

Throw them up in the air and see which one lands on my cock.
Lacking inspiration let fate decide.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

That's nice, isn't it?
When you're locked up it's a party.
When you're not locked up, it seems like the party has gone wrong.
Maybe you can have C draw straws, from longest to shortest. Don't cheat that they all have the same height or....😁
2 x
Lock permanently in BA-13 under the kilt :mrgreen:
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Sunday.
Went out for a meal last night, took the kids too so we could watch the football. England won again. Nice one.

We're not football fans, far from it. We coincidentally went for a meal where an England match was showing live and our daughter found the atmosphere fascinating. So I asked to move table so we could see the screen.

She loved it, the excitement. So I took her to watch this one and C joined us later so we could eat together.

There was no mention of cages again last night or evening. So I'd a feeling it was up to me to take a step.

This morning C wanted a lie in. She says she isn't ill, but felt groggy, tired.

It might be pollen related?

C asked how I was doing?

"I'm fine now, I can lock up again. Maybe small is the way to go" ?

"How long have you been fine"?

"Everything seemed OK yesterday, still OK today".

"Right. Small it is then. Weren't you already in small"?

"Yes, I was".

"Smaller then. Three days in the naughty cage to make up for the three you were out, and because you left the door open.. Again".

That look. Crikey!

"Yes miss".

Later on C perked up a bit and wanted to make use of me.
She must be off kilter. She couldn't reach an orgasm. Too many things in her head. But she did enjoy it, and it's helped her come around.

I wasnt expecting to be in the bottle top, but three days shouldn't be a problem.

No urethral. Tried and that is still tender so still some bruising maybe? It will feel very odd without that tube and I'll have to sit to pee again.

C has gone out for Sunday lunch with other work colleagues now, so I'll have another play with smokey the van.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Busy day today.

Sorted C out before she went to work, and followed soon after.

C sent me a message "See you later chip".

"Chip?"

"Chipolata. Chio-o-lata, chipa chipa, Chipolata. With no sticky outa Lol".

Sigh!

I was working in the department store C works at. All women employees, and all a little bit cheeky. It's the reason she wants to be there. A good crowd with a sense of humour.
So whenever I pass through C's department I put on the match 'Look at me girls' thing that you can only get away with when it's with people you know.
One of the ladies commented on 'How nice it must be to have a 99% pure beef male at home", to which C replied "Canned beef". Before giving me that smile.

Lots of giggles and I was on my way.

Finished early and got onto actually fitting the van out having done a few pre run mockups for C's approval.

The cieling is now wired, insulated and fitted with silver strip on white pvc. Looks pretty good.
Ready to order the electrics, sink, tap, wall wrap, glass for window, roof light, mattresses, flooring, switches, 240v hookup system and liesure battery.

C has already found campsites and wants in done within a few weeks. As well as working..

I have my hands full.

So. In my effort to reach this impossible target I forgot to close the back door to my work room, the one that is part of the ground floor rather than the outside work sheds and tool stores.

This earned me another nighty in the naughty cage.

Ahh ffs! Why am I in this anyway? I was poorly, not naughty?

I'll try harder tomorrow.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

No Idea what C has planned. She makes it up as she goes. So there is no set goal at the moment. No target day.

The best thing about not having a set goal or length of time is it isn't daunting. The worst is I have no idea what is going on.

Spontaneous can be fun and C like to play different games. Some of those games can't be played if I can't come or can't be unlocked. For some reason she gets a lot of joy or satisfaction from making me clean up, so not coming doesn't go with that.

So far though. No idea? All I know is I have virtually no cock at all.

Im starting to act differently because I have this thing that is less than a micron penis.
I'm acting with more bravado for one. As if I to prove my manhood in other ways. "Hey ladies, look at this. Who of! I'm a big dick male.

I've started noticing the size of men's hands and feet?
Nope. His hands are more than one inch. Definitely bigger than me then. Wow.. Big feet monster dick.. Lucky guy.

Is it only a matter of time before I start believing my cock will always be this small?

At this rate it won't be long before I start thinking it would be cool to drive a porche and get some golf clubs to go with it.

Ooh ooh. And a big sterio with bass speakers and a badge on my porche that says 'My other car is also a porche'

Late finish today and off to join some of C's relatives that are on holiday in the next town.

So no time to play with smokey the van.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

C. Is back on form now. Perked up soon after locking me back up on Sunday, coincidence?

This morning I woke with a fully erect, rock hard eight inches of man meat.
Heaven is a hard on.

I'm going to stoke this bad boy.

Ah fuck. I still have no cock. It feels like I have but it vanishes as soon as I look or try to feel it with my hands.
Its like a bloody fridge door light. Fluffing forking shirt bagging count thing.

It would be easier to wank fog than this thing?

Breath a bit. Wake up more. Not too much in case I startle the one who did this.
Then the morning started as C opened her eyes. She lifted the covers to habe a peek.
"Morning pimple. It just looks so funny, like it's missing or dropped off. How does it feel "?

"Glad you find it amusing. I'm still getting used to nothing being there when I check it out. I feel stupid, cockless. Unless I don't look or touch in which case it's still there? "

"Well it's In prison. So get used to it".

I made drinks and returned to the bedroom.
C : "Now. You're going stay in your little prison and you're going to make me come. Tongue and a g-spot orgasm please" .

"Yes of course".

I like G spot orgasms, it takes longer. More playtime for me and it's a completely different orgasm for C.

We lay for a long time afterwards snuggled up to C whilst she held my balls, both enjoying the chilled orgasm afterglow.
I leaked a bit of cum while sorting C out, but not enough to get in trouble, not much I could do about it really.

My balls love C. They desperately want to empty out every time I'm eating her or when she hoods them and her hand twitches.

Then I was off to work. Horny, straining. If C sent me a sexy text now I'd likley come in my pants.

No message came. C has had what she wanted so unlikely to even think about it.

Shame. I'd really like to push the desperate boat out right now.
1 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Mr Pickle wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:38 pm Its like a bloody fridge door light.
:lol:
2 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Wednesday night we went out to watch the football again. England made it into the semi finals. Wow!

Another super hard wake up Thursday morning. Really hard. Not visible or obtainable. Just bloody frustrating.

C was wondering whether to edge me and decided to make me wait.
Made use of me instead.
That kind of teasing makes my head spin.

We had a busy day. None stop appointments, then after work, did some shopping and even more appointments, then off to the In laws and a take away on the way home.

I felt very squished yesterday, the flat bottle top is starting to get to me. I feel small. I've served my naughty my time now and more. I'd like to have a penis, even if it's just a little bit.

I crossed my finger last night🤞

C got into bed, thanked me for all I'd done today and for dinner then said. "Don't get your hopes up".

Too late for that. They were already. Crushed.

"It's not coming out tonight, maybe in the morning".

This morning C was up earlier than normal. Didn't sleep very well, fretting about stuff.

I made coffee, Tea for myself got back into bed. I was a little nervous to be honest.

"I'll let you out and give it a little oil. Not much because I wasn't going to. But you looked like you were about to start crying last night".

"Thank you". (I think I was. I definitely was just now).

The thing looked like a shriveled acorn with a pretty flower pattern embedded in it, and it just stayed there peeping out.

"Ahhh! I've killed it. It's afraid of me. It can't remember I'm it's Daddy. I'm going to die of and ingrowing Willie aaaaAAHHH! ".

"Ha ha. So funny calm down.. Oh! Wow. I'm not touching it while it looks like that".

Sniff. "Im a freak mwahhh!"

As I fiddled a bit and gave it cock CPR it woke up and started to grow very slowly. "Welcome back. I missed you, I was so worried".

C : "Don't be soft. Do you want it edged or not"?

It was a very nice edge, simple oil and stroke, but incredible none the less. C played on her phone and took no notice of me except when I said stop. So she didn't really notice time passing and I just rode that wave again and again. So so close. I spent most of that time staring at the inside of my skull.
It left me wanting more, and it left me desperate to come.

And then it jus got better C decided to use me. It took all my inner resolve not to pin her down while I was loose and hard.

And then, even better yet, when C said "For surviving my parents and dinner yesterday, you can lock it back up into something a bit bigger".

"Thank you honey oh my god you're so good to me. Thank you".

"I know. I'm just too kind".

I admired my little long lost friend, went to give it a reassuring squeeze.

"Get it Locked up".
3 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Mr Pickle wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:43 am "Welcome back. I missed you, I was so worried".
:D :D :D
1 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Ahhhhh... Comfy cage.

Feels like I've been transfered from a tiny prison cell to a luxury prison cell with sky TV and a balcony where It can relax a little.
Being a prison of course the mattress is a bit lumpy so nights are more unsettled, and that god damned five O'clock wake up call is back. "Wake up Prisoner Pickle! It's time for you morning push ups".
I crack my eyes open and think "Ah fuck.. I'd forgotten about that bit".
Cant complain though. As far as incarceration goes.. The guard is pretty hot, she keeps flashing her boob's and holding my balls.
And the food isn't the usual gruel one would expect. Pussy up to three times a day, all the vitamins I need.
Now. Where has my teaspoon gone? That was part of my escape plan.

Smokey van report so far.
Kitchen design done. Carcasses cut, assembled and fitted. Wiring loom has been designed, made and fitted.
Cieling looks nice, I've fitted the main living space light so I can see better when dark (the weather is very unsettled here).
I've also made a switch console in the shape of a dragon. It does look incredibly cool, but it will be a bugger to fit.

I still have no idea what, if anything, C has planned? It's like I'm in limbo. Limbo is quite boring to be honest, it's too normal.
Compared to last month, which was very exciting, and the Month before I suppose. They were one surprise after another with lots of "Exciting. Are we nearly there yet"?
Computer says "No". Albeit a computer with wings and a vague resemblance of a fairy.

C is at work today. Made use of me, gave me a list of 'to do' or else and left.

Meal later, my assessment and hand in my rather empty 'take note' report.

Come to think of it.
Boring isn't that bad .
1 x