[KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: June 4th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: [KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Still been battling on throughout the day today and that's most unusual. I'm used to it happening a few times at random intervals but it's been rather persistent today. Maybe it knows that I've entered my third week and it just has decided that it's had enough and wants out now. Or perhaps it just thinks it's night time. It's behaving as if it's night already.

Whatever... I've finished nice and early because, well, (a) I've done everything that I needed to do and (b) we have plans for the evening and it's time to get ready for those. Our friends are arriving t about 7 and there's a lovely meal to look forward to.

Really hoping for better sleep tonight after last night's disaster. Emmie has kindly pointed out that I've only got ten more nights, including penalty nights, before I am due to be unlocked. She then added "as long as you don't get any more penalties". TEN! Seems like half a lifetime away at the moment.
1 x
Full time in steel or Cobra Nub as directed by Miss Emmi.
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:35 am Still been battling on throughout the day today and that's most unusual. I'm used to it happening a few times at random intervals but it's been rather persistent today. Maybe it knows that I've entered my third week and it just has decided that it's had enough and wants out now. Or perhaps it just thinks it's night time. It's behaving as if it's night already.

Really hoping for better sleep tonight after last night's disaster.
When it continues to bother you for so long. Is the cage too big.
This should fit snugly on your flaccid penis.
Or if your ball is burning, the ring is too small.
Most problems come from that.
1 x
Lock permanently in BA-13 under the kilt :mrgreen:
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

waki86 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:09 am
KnownAsHerbert wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:35 am Still been battling on throughout the day today and that's most unusual. I'm used to it happening a few times at random intervals but it's been rather persistent today. Maybe it knows that I've entered my third week and it just has decided that it's had enough and wants out now. Or perhaps it just thinks it's night time. It's behaving as if it's night already.

Really hoping for better sleep tonight after last night's disaster.
When it continues to bother you for so long. Is the cage too big.
This should fit snugly on your flaccid penis.
Or if your ball is burning, the ring is too small.
Most problems come from that.
Strange but it's all been ok for the last two weeks. I get the disturbances at night, nocturnal erections and frustration that goes with them, but not pain or discomfort. Usually, there's much less of that during the day. The Cobra Nub that I am wearing is pretty snug, same as ever, and the ring is still as comfortable as ever. No burning sensation. There just seems to be a lot more arousal than usual and I've no idea why.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

A wonderful evening with friends. Lovely meal, great wine and super company with plenty of laughter. A success all round. A late night too in the end and we were both too tired to do anything else once they'd left but Emmie thought that a really nice orgasm would round the evening off nicely, if I wouldn't mind. I didn't even let myself think about the outcome if I did mind so just got on with the job and did my best. Apparently, on this occasion, my best was “lovely” but why had she included those words “on this occasion”? Wasn't it always lovely?

I don't remember a disturbed night. My first real memory is waking up and realising it was starting to get light and the birds were chirping away outside. Between 4 and 5 am then? I was also aware of a nice firm nocturnal, and Emmi's body warmth against my back as I lay facing away from her. She had sort of wrapped herself around me, one of her legs between mine, arm around me holding my chest, making me rather trapped and unable to move without disturbing her. Her warm breath on the back of my neck. I thought I did remarkably well in the circumstances.

Up and about on our day now, but it's a rather lazy one. No surprise that it's a CFNM one as well. Pleased to have got yesterday marked off as a success so I'm one day closer to the great unlocking. I've been caught this morning, just once, touching them again and although nothing has been said, it makes me nervous that it will be enough to ensure that today doesn't count. As of this moment, 9 nights to go. Hopefully by tomorrow it will be 8. Why do I feel more nervous when she doesn't say anything compared to when she does?
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM does that too, something happens and not a word is said, then hours or even days later it comes “by the way, I noticed xyz earlier/the other day and I’ve decided that you need to go into the bedroom, get out my cane, strip and wait for me, I’ll be there shortly”. The only acceptable response being “yes Miss” of course !

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Broken my previous 'record' and half-way through my third week.
Unfortunately still 8 days to go.
The next 8 days, or rather nights, aren't going to be easy.
I am promised that the next lock up will be longer again. She will have reached a milestone of 'once a month' and I know she's not joking. She's stuck to everything else that she's promised so far and this will be no different. I'm sure.
3 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:51 am Broken my previous 'record' and half-way through my third week.
Unfortunately still 8 days to go.
The next 8 days, or rather nights, aren't going to be easy.
I am promised that the next lock up will be longer again. She will have reached a milestone of 'once a month' and I know she's not joking. She's stuck to everything else that she's promised so far and this will be no different. I'm sure.
My way of thinking is always that "a promise is a promise".
4 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I know I shouldn't be counting like this but another six nights to go now. As long as every day counts and I don't end up going backwards on the chart.

The 6 nights aren't going to be easy but I am managing with the nocturnals better now. Wake up hard and lie there and wait mostly.

But now I'm finding that I'm ending up aroused more during the day as well. A result of the longer time locked perhaps. Several times per day, many times even, I'm sitting or standing around and feel the Nub getting tight all over again...

I'm ready to be unlocked.
I want to be unlocked.
Emmi is being strong and determined and still seems to be dreaming up new ideas and plans.
This is hard. Nearly 3 weeks now.
2 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Hehehe three weeks lol. Sorry I shouldn’t laugh but one day hopefully you’ll look back and say “how come I didn’t realise we were just getting warmed up then”. I don’t want to scare you with how many “years” some here have done, or with talk about “pussy free” and other possible adventures but !!!!!!!! Oh yes I do really like to scare you lol. Enjoy the journey and remember it is a journey not a destination !! That lack of control is just so magic isn’t it, you’re so lucky believe me !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Three weeks is quite an achievement and we all know it isn't easy. You're doing alright herb, well done do far.
Em is looking out for you so everything will be fine and worth it.

There is no book or path that you must follow and your journey will be unique.
Take advice or leave it. It's just advice.

As mentioned above this is about the journey. A destination isn't needed. Only you and Em know the direction or next goal, and that destination or goal may change many times.

You have nothing to worry about.
Em may have a plan, and you may have no idea what it is?
That plan. Will never be to harm you in any way.

The future is a mystery. The past is history. But right now is a gift.
That is why we call it 'The present'.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(