[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

C woke me in the middle of the night. "just had a lovely dream". and put my hand on her smooth shaved lips.
"That feels like a very nice dream".
"I think you need to get down there and help me get back to sleep".
Then I lay awake for a while just watching her breath.

C woke with a spring in her step this morning. She loves the extra bits of attention that this tease (edging) and denial brings in.
She particularly likes the fact that I stare at her in a predatory way.
"Those hungry eyes turn me on so much I just want to make you even hungrier. You're going to be So used this weekend".

I like being used 😁

C is pleased with me. That is always good.
"Finishing early and coming to me was such a nice pick me up. A perfect end to the week" .
"That's exactly what I said" .
"I'm impressed you listened to someone other than me for a change" .
"Ah. In all fairness. No one else has the same rank as you".
"I think you have earned some points. Maybe a special treat for you tomorrow".

No idea what? It doesn't matter. The word "Treat" just make me very giddy.

C saw me beaming from ear to ear, looked down at my waist and followed up with "They, will be staying full though".

Walked down to the beach with the kids. Beautiful weather and it's prom day so lots of rides to go on, live shows and stalls and with so many people. People watching is fun, having random chats with strangers is always good. People make the world interesting, there are so many with so many story's to tell.
"So tell me again. Why do they call you curly when your bald" ?
I like people.
But I'll not chat as much today.

Because today, the best thing of all (apart from being with the family). The promenade is thee miles long and smooth after being overhauled this winter, so I get to go on my roller blades.

Pride day on the prom tomorrow so back again for more fun.

Aaaaaaarg! I'm. So excited I could...
Pop!
#loveourlockedlife
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Sat May 11, 2024 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: May 9th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Mr Pickle wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 6:15 am "I think you need to get down there and help me get back to sleep".
Ah yes,
1) being woken in the night to perform a duty.
2) Or her waking when you're already awake for other reasons and her not wasting the opportunity.

And then being unable to get back to sleep yourself afterwards.

I may be new to this but I've already been in those situations.
2 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

The northern lights in north wales on Friday night were a pleasant surprise, tried to see them again Saturday but none came and the sea mist was quite dense.
Still. One more thing that made this weekend so special.
Ty 🤗

After whizzing about on skates and the fair we were all suned out, so went back home to rest.
C made quick use of me for no other reason than she wanted to treat me.
She didn't want an orgasm, just to chill out a bit while I lapped and licked slowly.
We went out for another meal and whilst there I spotted a man wearing a t shirt that said "I'm a Lucky Cucky".
I had to go over and ask. None of my business of course, but I was polite in asking where he got it.
It was an interesting conversation. The lady wearing the key answered for him. "Amazon. I got it, I tell him to wear it along with other things".
She said "I make him wear other things aswell" whilst holding his key.
Seems they were on holiday, going to pride day on the prom tomorrow.

The lady said "It's nice to see somebody else being locked up. I spotted your key when your 'wife?' came in".
"Yes my wife. I'm very fortunate".
"Yes you are, are you a cuck?".
"No. Just happily locked".

I Thanked Them and said to enjoy their meal.

We sat and ate. Kids were with us so the only conversation was "Did you know them?"

"No I just wondered where they were from".

This is what I do anyway. Talk to strangers, visitors to our town, nothing unusual for me so nothing else was asked.

C knew of course, and kept glancing over, exchanging smiles.

The lady gave C a "Have a good evening" and a winked as they left.

A bizzare encounter.
This is the second such encounter now, but that time we left them to it, C wouldn't let me interact. The previous was a woman with two men and key earrings.
C was fascinated at how they both attended to the lady. As if in competition to be the most useful.

When we got home C had me finish off what I had started earlier when we got back,
A nice gentle orgasm before going out to see the lights.

This morning C woke and wanted another. Bigger.

C gets very turned on by telling me she can come lots and I'm not allowed to. Also when she says "I'm going to make you want to come so bad'. And especially when she says"next time I do let you come. I'm going to make you swallow it, lick it up, every last drop. You have to do as you're told. I'm in charge, you're my tongue boy".
This is why she comes so quickly sometimes. I wonder if I even need to do anything?
C came quick. Came before the toys had a go. Again.
"I'm missing out on fucking you".
(with the dildo of course).

"Not today your not".
C handed me the key.

"you can use yours, but you are not allowed to come".

I was rock hard already from sorting C out, so No problemo.

A fuck edge.

C climbed on top. Dominant as always and rode me to the edge many times. With "Dont you dare come".
She allowed me to calm right down before leaning forward and saying "Ram me".

I managed about 30 seconds of full force with C grunting and "ow, ah, fuck, ow" .
Then had to pull out before I blew
Cock bobbing about like "wtf?".

C said "I feel like my insides have been being pounded into my stomach. I'm not used to having such a big cock inside me any more".

That just made me want to trow her on her back and fuck the living daylights out of her.

"Don't even think about it. Naughty boys face consequences".

Me : "Fuck C. This is hard. One more time then?"

"Nope, I know you'll come. And you know you're not allowed, so that's your lot. Get it soft, lock it up".

Now this.. Is super fucking frustrating.
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Sun May 12, 2024 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: May 9th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I wonder if we will ever go up to complete strangers and talk to them about, what is for now, our secret?
Apart from on here of course. Not secret at all here.
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

It's just something I do. I'll talk to anyone.

Just to add to the above.
This 'fuck edge' turns C on so it's a double whammy. Even though she just came (again). She text me to say she is still horny after that pounding.

Throb!
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Hard in cage when trying to go to sleep, so I just lay awake waiting for it to pass. Eventuality I gave up and slept anyway. Woke at four. Still hard. Woke at six. Still hard. Got up at seven and still hard.
My head was a bit messed up last night and I've sent some very random and mixed up messages out. The copy and paste function glitched along with auto correct so the result was "he" becoming "she", sending a copy to yourself and in one case suggesting you eat your own kids.
Basically ignore anything that isn't directly related to the actual topic. So anything after the first paragraph usually.
No one has been sent copies of anything, don't eat the kids or anything else.
So they are very random indeed. Sorry if there is any confusion.

I didn't check them, was in a hurry and in full on horny mode.

C helped me out this morning by giving me a ball slap, that calmed me down. A lot.
Then she decided to use me, then unlock and suck it to the edge for a while and lock it back up, without any drop of cum escaping.
Now I'm even worse than yesterday.
I know it'll pass. Day sevennis the hard one for me now rather than day four when we started years back. Then it settles down hopefully.
0 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Mr Pickle wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:26 am Hard in cage when trying to go to sleep, so I just lay awake waiting for it to pass. Eventuality I gave up and slept anyway. Woke at four. Still hard. Woke at six. Still hard. Got up at seven and still hard.
That part of your post sounds very much like Herbi's night too.
It didn't give in but to his credit, he didn't give in to it either.
Didn't get up and walk around.
He stayed where he was and waited for it to pass. Every time.
He was absolutely solid when he eventually got up for work though.
I've not heard how his day is going though now that he's had to go to work and all.
1 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
Juor

Post by Juor »

What are you going to do if C gets interested in the idea and suggests cuckolding?
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Juor wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:55 am What are you going to do if C gets interested in the idea and suggests cuckolding?
Your very first post on this board, and you went right to the cuckold thing? I mean, there are like 500 posts in this thread, and cuckolding isn't even mentioned once. They are obviously a happy, committed couple; it seems like you are using them to fuel your own fantasies.
2 x
Juor

Post by Juor »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:40 am
Juor wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:55 am What are you going to do if C gets interested in the idea and suggests cuckolding?
Your very first post on this board, and you went right to the cuckold thing? I mean, there are like 500 posts in this thread, and cuckolding isn't even mentioned once. They are obviously a happy, committed couple; it seems like you are using them to fuel your own fantasies.
I’m literally just asking bro chill, and this entire board is for reading about people living out their fantasies, the cuckolding thing was the first thing that surprised me, been reading his post for years and finally made an account because wanted to ask, also was struggling to make an account because site was confusing me.
0 x