[KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: [KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Entering the 6th night with the Nub. Emmie has said she'll unlock it 'sometime this week, before next weekend at least' so there could be a few more days yet. She initially said 'about a week' which would be Tuesday evening. Not very precise indications however you look at it.

Once I had already had my shower, she has had me run her a hot bubbly bath this evening, asked me to wash her back and help her to wash her hair. Then rinse and dry her off, help her out of the bath and wrap her in a warm towel. Basically she wanted pampering. All the time I could see my key hanging on the chain round her neck and nestling between her breasts.

We're not even ready to settle yet and my cock is already straining hard. She'll probably want some more attention before we settle for sleep too.
2 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

The pattern is becoming familiar and routine now. A few hours of good sleep and then I am woken up with a cock that's straining against the Nub.

Tonight it was 1:30 or so and it's now on its 4th attempt. No pain or discomfort any more, just this tight restrictive feeling of pressure that can't be ignored.

I want to get erect right now, to feel the erection, and to come. I would masturbate right this minute and get relief if I could. I need to come! Oh my days...
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Emmie has been talking about what happens next without being at all specific about when. Tomorrow lunchtime will be a full week since I was put into the 3D Cobra that had only just arrived. Some unlocked moments for cleaning but otherwise I've worn it full time since then.

As soon as she discovered that the new device was causing no problems she announced that we'd be giving it a trial of about a week, which she has since updated to say that I will be let out 'before the weekend' but I am secretly hoping that it will happen tomorrow. I'll have to wait until the evening as I am going into the office tomorrow. Once unlocked I have been promised that we'll have some fun. I am assuming that means I'll be allowed to come.

Emmie has said that after the fun, whatever that turns out to be, I'll be back in the 3D before we settle down for sleep, so the window of freedom looks rather slim to me. I know she wants to build up the length of time that it's worn, so I am expecting the next spell to be rather more than the week that I've just achieved. Whether the release is tomorrow or later in the week, I am assuming that it will be the last orgasm of the month for me, making 4 for April. There have been conversations, rather one-sided conversations as I can't really do much other than agree or accept what I am told, where Emmie has indicated that lock up periods are going to get longer.

Em: I've let you come three times so far this month.
Me: Yes, correct.
Em: You can expect that number to go down, you know?
Me: Ok. Down to what are you thinking?
Em: You're not allowed to ask that sort of question. After you're next lock up, that will get you an extra day. I'll let you off this time because we're still in the trial.
Me: Ok. Got it.

She has also reaffirmed her intention to make sure that I don't give up on this chastity thing, having spent good money on it.

Em: You know that I intend to give this experiment a thorough trial, don't you? I will make sure that you don't just give up because you're fed up with it, frustrated by it, or any other trivial excuse, and I don't mind you knowing, we're looking at months rather than weeks. A year maybe.
Me: Wow, ok.
Em: How does one orgasm a month sound?
Me: Erm, tough going.
Em: But you would manage?
Me: I'd have to, wouldn't I?
Em: You would. I'll think about it. Once a month might be a bit much anyway.
Me: Oh. Ok. (Is she teasing?)

I now know that after the impending release and re-locking, there will be days added for:
Asking to be unlocked without good reason
Asking when she intends to unlock
Complaining about the 3D
Being negative about it
Upsetting or annoying her
Not satisfying her sexually when she wants it

Like she said even before the first CB arrived, I'm going to have to behave myself.

So there's no indication of any 'fun' this evening and I'll be wearing the Nub tonight. Seriously hoping that I'm not being over-optimistic about being unlocked after work tomorrow though.

Fingers crossed.
5 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

An erection so persistent and hard and showing no sign of going away means that I've got up to make coffee at 4am.

Do these nocturnal get easier or less frequent?
They don't appear to be for me yet.
So frustrating.

Wish I could sleep through a whole night for a change.

Hope I get some relief soon. I need to come...
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

So guess what?
I've made and drank coffee.
I've been to pee.
I'm back in bed and straight away getting hard again.
Arghh.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Tuesday. A week since the 3D Cobra arrived and was locked on.

Another first today, going to work wearing the 3D. It's been ok actually. Just the occasional stirring within that I've felt and tried to ignore. One big benefit of the 3D Cobra is that there's virtually no bulge as cock and balls are held nice and close to my body all the time (I have the 'Nub' version) and even erection attempts amount to almost nothing. I had one meeting to attend when I was doing nothing except sitting still listening to my colleagues discuss progress on a project. I had to concentrate to stay focused on what was being said instead of being distracted for a while then, but I got through the day and I'm now back home.

The week is up and Emmi has shown her determination is staying in charge. I've only been released for cleaning and definitely not allowed to come for the whole week. I've lost track of how many times she has enjoyed an orgasm over the week. I am still amazed at how quickly we have both got immersed in the new way of life.

She has not committed to actually unlocking me this evening. That is just my hope. She initially said 'about a week' and today, the week is up. But subsequently to that timescale, which itself was vague and imprecise, she said that the unlocking would be 'soon' and 'before the weekend at least'. More vague statements. So I am waiting for dinner, and to see what she has planned, if anything. She has told me that after the fun, the lock goes back on so whether I get let out and allowed to come or not, I know I will be wearing the 3D again tonight.

This morning she send me a text message (when I was at work) that said “Not too long to wait. I'll unlock you soon. I want to feel you inside me again. Maybe tonight?”.

So far since I got home, she hasn't even mentioned the fact that I am caged apart from asking if I'd had any problems during the day. I am waiting, hoping, and already getting aroused in anticipation, especially after that text message. Surely she won't let me wait all evening and then just settle down to sleep?
3 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

A little more about Emmi that I have come to realise over the past few days...

From the moment that the first cage arrived, the CB6000S, still less than a month ago, I knew or at least suspected that Emmi had plans. One of her first comments, as soon as the CB did arrive was that I would “have to behave now", implying that not behaving would have consequences. Her keenness to take control and the way that she would only hint at her plans after the device was locked on (i.e. when it was already too late for me to object) suggested that she was more into this 'experiment' than she had previously let on.

Now the CB6000S is history and we've already moved on to the 3D Cobra and I have realised, finally, that Emmi had actually done a lot of her own reading and research without telling me. Call me naïve or a slow learner but I really thought we'd be learning together. It seems she knows so much already. She also has her own clear ideas on how this is going to work, from making sure that I don't give up until a fair trial has been completed (maybe a year, she said), to making rules and setting out consequences for breaking them. Once again, all announced after the lock was securely in place.

I now realise that Emmi is excited by the project or experiment, whatever we want to call it and is making the most of it. She is genuinely enjoying it and making the most of the opportunities to enjoy herself in the process. Her coyness before the CB arrived was, I now recognise, just an act.

Maybe though, everything I've just written above is incorrect and Emmi is just a fast learner, but I really think she's done her homework. Wow, Emmi...
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:39 pm So guess what?
I've made and drank coffee.
I've been to pee.
I'm back in bed and straight away getting hard again.
Arghh.
Belive me. You'll miss these one day. Lie awake and enjoy them.
Yes it does get easier. Your body gets used to them and you don't wake as often.
Then you go longer without orgasm and they come back.
Eventually (in my case) they wake you and you think "Hello there" have a few fantasy dreams to see just how hard it can get just for fun then go back to sleep.
Sometimes I sleep through them. That's kind of disappointing. The whole point is to be horny isn't it. To remind us that we still can?
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Home from work yesterday, a hug, a kiss, then shower for me, dried and dressed in comfortable clothes, a cup of tea as we talked about our day then sitting down together to eat, washing up and finally sitting down on the settee. My caged week was up but there was no mention of any fun. Not allowed to ask, I waited. And she made me wait until about 8pm when without warning she go up and left the room saying “Won't be a minute, wait there.” So I did as I was told and waited there until, literally within a minute, a text message arrived “Come up to the bedroom because I want to come now.”

Arriving in the bedroom I found Emmi lying on the bed, naked and smiling at me. “Take your clothes off” she said. I undressed and she reached out her arms and said “Come here.” which of course I did, laying down beside her and taking her in my arms, kissing her mouth and neck, then her nipples. She had her arms around me and was giving my back long firm strokes right down to my bum and back. Of course, I was straining in the cage. She was in her own world as I carried on stroking and kissing her all over, making my way down over her belly and finally arriving at my very moist destination. I kissed her there once and she moaned as I drew away to get a look at her face, then back to give her the orgasm that she wanted and deserved.

After she had come she pulled me up alongside her again and held me tight. Still no mention of my release from the 3D until “Your turn” she said, and took the key from around her neck and slipped the lock from the cage. “You take it off” she said and once I had she took my cock into her hands as it quickly became fully erect.
Em: Do you want to come?
Me: I'd love to, yes
Em: I want you inside.

So I got to enjoy the pleasure of a full erection leading to an explosive orgasm as we engaged in PIV. All too soon over of course but what a event the evening turned into. She got a further two orgasms, one from fingers, one from mouth. Sex and recovery on the bed, cuddling, talking, more kissing but no more sex for me. One orgasm was the limit.

The evening continued with a nice hot bath for me, with Emmi washing my back and taking care of me this time. She also gave the 3D a good clean as I laid back in the hot soapy tub. Then out, dried and got an inspection to make sure all was well, which it was. Inspections don't follow the several times per day pattern that they did at first. Both back in the bedroom and I was handed the cage and told to put it back on. I had enjoyed about an hour and a half of freedom but that was now clearly at an end.

I did as I was told, turned the key in the lock and handed it to Emmi. She looked at the cage and satisfied herself that it was in place and secure. Didn't she trust me? Then she produced two small pieces of paper from the little (and old fashioned paper) diary that she carries around wherever she goes. No idea what she was up to now but the conversation went like this:

Em: I've got two pieces of paper. On this one [holds it up for me to see] I've written the number of nights that I think you should be locked in your cage before your next release. [The paper was folded so I couldn't see what she'd actually written.]
Me: Ok. And on the other.
Em: The other is for you to write what you think would be fair. The number of nights.

She let this sink in before continuing.

Em: Now, if the number that you write is more than mine, we use yours because you've already agreed that it's fair. I asked you to write what you think is fair.
Me: Erm, ok...
Em: However, if you write a lower number, then we use my number, but we also add on however many days you fell short of my number.
Me: Oh Gawd. I've got no idea what you would have chosen for your number. But I guess you're going to want it to be more that the 7 nights that I've just done.
Em: Of course. I told you that you can expect the number of orgasms to be less as we get used to using the cage.

I thought about how, once again, she had waited until the cage was locked on before playing her little game or trick, whatever it was. What would she have written? It wouldn't be 7 again and certainly not less than 7. My first guess was 10, as that was a reasonable step up from 7 but then wondered if I was being too hopeful.

Emmi handed me a pen and said “There you go. Write down how many days you think would be fair and reasonable to aim for this time. I'll give you a minute to think”

And it was a minute too before she said, “Ok, time's up. Write your answer.”

My brain had rushed through different options with no certainty about any of them. I wanted to write 10 but thought she might have gone higher. 12? 14? She wouldn't have gone for two weeks surely, that would be double what I'd just managed. Or would she?

Em: Come on, quickly now.

In a last minute panic I wrote 14 on the piece of paper and handed it back to her. She looked at it and went “Hmmm, ok” and slipped both pieces of paper into her little diary.

Me: Aren't you going to tell me what you had written on your piece of paper?
Em: Nope. You're going to have to wait to find out. And no more questions about it or I'll be adding days on.

Without batting an eyelid, Emmi changed the subject completely by saying “I'd like some Hot Chocolate for a bedtime drink. Make us some while I have a quick shower.” so I headed downstairs to make us our drinks. With Emmi dried off we sat in bed together drinking and cuddling up together with me wondering if the 14 nights that I'd just decided were fair and reasonable was less than what she had written anyway.

With drinks finished, we settled down for the night with Emmi cuddled up against me and me with an arm around her back. My thoughts as I finally drifted off to sleep were about how she had planned this, knew exactly what she was doing, and was so obviously enjoying every minute of it.
3 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Today has felt rather different. A week in the Cobra Nub and then allowed to come last night, and today not much going on in there. Even during the night it was mild compared to what I have become used to. Sure it got hard, but not in the same powerful pulsating way and I could just lie there while it lasted. I guess that's how it works and it will build up again as the days go by.

Felt rushed into deciding what was "fair and reasonable" for the next period of being locked in to be honest. I didn't want to risk writing something lower than Emmi had already decided and when she said "Time's up" I just wrote one of the numbers that had been floating around in my head. 14. It's now sunk in that I have agreed to wearing the Nub for at least 14 nights. It will be more if her number was higher than 14 but she's not saying.

On the plus side, last night has already gone so that's one out of the fourteen. Put it like that, it's not much of a plus really, is it?
3 x