[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log
Saturday.
C did something very unexpected. She sent a photo of her very erect nipple with a note 'bet you'd love to suck on this".

C has never, ever sent anything like this before. She is convinced it will end up on everyone's Facebook page etc.. Very paranoid. I'm almost shocked that she did.
Then this morning whilst getting ready, C walked into the room dressed only in the sexy bra and panties I bought her, this meant she had walked through the house while the kids were in. Wow!
C took great delight in bending and posing and basically making my blood boil.

"Oh my god I'm so turned on now. Can I eat you please".

"I want you all turned on so all you can think about is making me come" .

"I really want to make you come now" .

"Good. This is for last weekend then" .

"Last weekend" ?

"You were naughty. This is for being naughty" .

"Oh.. Ah.. The scissors. erm.. I'm not sure I understand"?

"I'm going to let you slide it in me"

"Nope. I'm not sure where this is going. But it doesn't feel like a punishment" ?

"It's a nice punishment. One you'll remember. You can slide it in and out".

I'm waiting to see what the catch is.

"While I go on my tablet and play my game".

"Yes ma'am, I can do that right now. "

"If you can make me come before you get to the edge I'll not keep you locked up all week".

Ah.. Fat chance then.

C let me put it in from behind.

Even less chance now.

I slid in and out slowly, sped up some. went deep to get C's attention. This always turns her in. I'm a master at this. Think of a dead cat.. In my car. Breath slowly, mantra. Wow she's got a fucking nice ass.
Bollocks... Think Spilt milk on the carpet. My mind went to when the kids were babies. I'd drooled the milk. It was breast milk, C was fuming. I had to sit while she expressed more. Squeezing her breasts slowly.
Fuuuuck! Breath, breath..
What is wrong with my brain?
"Are you nearly there yet my queen"?
"Oh. You've started already"?

I couldn't keep it up of course, I almost blew and had to stop, breath.
C was just oblivious whilst tapping on her screen.
"Oh. You've stopped, I didn't realise. Don't come. Stay like that until it shrivels up and falls out" .

And she carried on tapping away on her tablet.

The fact that she was ignoring me nearly made me blow again (how odd?).

So I stayed in that position. Buried deep with C's ass cheeks against me.
Not moving was horrible. Everything in my body was urging me to finish, to do some more. Fuck her, make her come, make me come.. Arrrgh!

All while tap tap tap.

Eventually due to lack of interest all but a few soft inches remained inside.

C finished her game, stood up and said "lock it back up. I just wanted you to feel disregarded and ignored. Like you did with the house rules".

"Ah.. Yes, sorry".

"If it helps. My pussy doesn't even know you've fucked me so I don't feel I missed out" .

"Oh. That's good"?

"It wasn't anything really. Pointless almost. I was tempted to let you cum just so I could ignore that as well".

"Right.. And my come day"?

C gave me a hug and replied "It's good to know you still have a sense of humour. You can make me come tomorrow. With one that works."

She looked down at my growing once more penis and said.
"And Do Not forget to put things away in future".

I'm still confused?

C has used me. Plenty.
She has started telling me she's keeping me locked while I'm licking her again because it makes her come harder just saying it.
Nice this has come back. I'll add it to the next challenge for her.

Anyway. Moving onto Thursday.
I paid for wedding accommodation in a fancy hotel. Finished decently paid job, transfered some money into the joint for whatever and booked a meal.
I've been dealing with meetings regarding our daughter who is doing incredibly well now and my strange knitting efforts are going well.

It seems I've been good. Good enough for a suck.. Oh yes!
This time it wasn't a 'meh' orgasm for me. If anything It was a full body orgasm that left me shaking.
C has asked for another challenge, so Ill make the most of it while I can.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

C hasn't been herself this week. Too many things going on that don't fit neatly into her planning or schedule. She worries about the small stuff, worries that she might not be here when needed, worries that I might make a mistake. She starts to fall apart in bits despite my reassurance that everything will be fine and she is stressed about things that don't justify it.
C dealt with it the way she normally does. She off loads it onto me. So whilst having a meal I sat taking it all like a verbal punch bag.
The things C says are deliberately hurtful and she has had over twenty years to fine tune and zoom in on what hits me the hardest. This time she did a pretty decent job getting around my walls. I nearly got up and walked out. Then reminded myself that this is her way of coping, once she's done it'll be like nothing happened.
I've had therapy on how to not let this stuff get to me, cognitive stuff. Very clever it is.
Mindfulness is another one I've discovered to be incredibly good and for anyone interested. Knitting is incredible for this. Want to give up smoking. Learn to knit. Head full of shit. Knit a beanie hat.
So the meal ends. We walk home in silence. It's best to say little or nothing at this point.
But I reach out and hold her hand as we walk.
I get a text message "Sorry 💕"

I know how hard it is for C to do that. "No problem ❤️".

C came into the bed room, kissed me and unlocked me for an edge.
I was still a bit angry on the inside and she sensed it.

C took her top off to show me her breasts. Still looking quite sorry she said. "Take it out on these if you like".

So I tit fucked out what little anger I had left and covered them with cum.

Well I suppose we all have our own unique coping mechanisms?

C mentioned her boobs still being sore the next morning. Then said "extra treat. I'll suck it for you, but you can't come again".

"Thank you". Very unexpected?

"Then I'm thinking I need to lock it up for a few weeks. Another C fest maybe. It did us good last time".

So I Locked back up and am waiting for C to start the clock. She intends to come an awful lot and keep me locked up because we both need that.
C hasn't decided if two or four weeks would be best.
Shes going to think about it while I'm eating her pussy tomorrow.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

C thinks she needs to come again before she knows what she wants. The reason? She couldn't decide while being eaten. There were too many interruptions.

Monday morning I was immersed in the act of licking and eating C when.
"Oh! I got a message from the school" .

"You're on your phone"?

"Yes. It buzzed. I have to call them. Just keep going" .

So I continued slowly licking and listening to her chat with the school secretary.

C hung up "OK.. Carry on, I'll turn the sound off".

I switched to fingers and the vibe

Buzzzz! Buzzzz! Buzzzz!
Buzzzz!

"I left it on vibrate.. Sorry It's the principle, I have to take it.. Keep doing that.. Oh God".

So whilst slowly working Vibe and fingers...

"Hello.. No its fine.. Not busy.. Hmmm hm. Yes. I'll just check.."
[MUTE]. "Its about arranging a private room for meals. I need to go see her... Oh God that's good..".
[UNMUTE].
"Yes I have nothing on" C looked down the length of her nakedness smiling me ..
"No it's fine ill come as soon as I can.." C's eyes opened a bit wider as if to say "go fot it'.
" Ok see you then bye.."
Then she came.

Eating pussy while C was on the phone was a first. I enjoyed it obviously. It wasn't intentional, just bad or good timing?

Afterwards C said "That didn't work, it was too busy I still feel like I should let you out every few days for a treat. It feels mean keeping you locked up".

"So you're going to unlock me?"

"No silly. I'll have to think about it again when you make me come tomorrow".

Later C let me know she was shaved, smooth, trimmed and would be making use of me again in the morning.

The morning came, I was sent down to do my duty, C was enjoying it, then got a bit agitated "It sounds like you're enjoying this more than I am?"

"I'm so horny. It's incredible" .

"Well it's about making me happy not you. Concentrate" .

So I switched from basking in it to thinking about C's pleasure.

"Oh that's better. Yes. I'll be keeping it locked and using you.
Maybe I'll let you come in your cage.
I'm going to come lots, I'm going to use you and keep you locked for weeks. Two. Maybe three.
Oh. Oh god. I'll lock you up for a month and come so hard ohhh fuucck!"

The conclusion was. I'll be locked for a month. Maybe come whilst caged because that turns C on for some reason. Possibly a no come break sometime if I've earned it.

The "It feels mean keeping me locked" didn't last long.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Thursday.
C wanted to treat me. Obviously I had to stay locked and wasn't allowed to come so she decided to sit on my cage, pussy lips wrapped around it whist holding the vibe to the cage. It wasn't doing much for me vibe wise. But the view was incredible.

Then the inevitable happened. C got horny, stopped what she was doing and told me to sort her out.

C had yet another orgasm. I don't know how she keeps it up sometimes.

After I'd finished eating and toy fucking C we notice a pool of cum where my cage had been while I was between her legs.

C was very satisfied with herself.

Saturday eve we went out for a meal. C said she was expecting me to sort her out in the morning and she would... "Oh, actually it's a few weeks for you you. So I get everything and you get nothing".

"Hang on. Didnt you say I could come in my cage? ".
"Not decided yet. Don't push".

I seriously fucking hope she let's me. I don't want to spend the next few weeks so horny I'm pissing cum out.

Sunday morning C came hard again, then toyed with the idea of not letting me come "You're not allowed to come, poor boy all locked and desperate".

I think she just wanted that look. The satisfaction of seeing me desperate and helpless. She definitely got that.

Then decided to let me vibe my cage over her boobs. Inspiring me in with words like. "I'm going to keep you locked up and use you to have orgasms. You can only come like this. I'm going to make you lick up all your own cum.

There was a lot of it. A caged orgasm is more like a ruined for me so cleaning up is easy enough.

It left me feeling relieved but still very horny.

Monday C wanted to use me again but was too tired.

Tuesday morning C said "I'm going to make use of you later. I feel like was neglected yesterday".

"I'm not sure you could call it being neglected?"

"Did you make me come?".

"No. I would have, but I think you".

"Oh you're thinking.. Ok What's the longest time possible you think I could keep you locked for?".

"Ah.. Is that the time. I'll go make breakfast".
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Wednesday.
C is getting frustrated with so many things going on due to Easter holidays. She can't find the time to pin me down.
This afternoon she managed to do just that. I'd popped back home to get a rams report (risk assessment) .
"Why are you home?".
"Need to get a rams report for a meeting in half an hour".

"That's enough time. Get upstairs. I'll give you a ram report".

C walked into the bedroom shedding clothes and was legs apart by the time I got to her.

"Do your stuff tongue boy. It feels like it's been years since I came".

C didn't unlock me, didn't even let me take my shoes off. But afterwards she did say "My report is you're an incredibly good fuck when caged. I'll see if I can treat you tomorrow".

True to C's word, in Thursday I got a treat. Similar to last week C sat on me, pussy lips around my cage and vibe on. This time C moved a little more, my cage got wet and what little cage there is slid inside. "Oh! Oopsie daisy".

Holy mind fuckarooney!

It didn't last long though. C swung onto her back and sent me to lick up the juices then came again.

I've also had some teesey treats this week. A ballsuck and allowed to lie on my back while C lowered herself onto my outstretched tongue and my favorite. C miming pushing my head down to her pussy while saying "I'm going to use you to come, keep you locked and make you wait".

C did mention maybe letting me out for a hard on or maybe some edging half way through this four week lockup. That's early next week if I'm lucky. I'd really. Like to have an erection.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

On Monday C woke me up by playing with my balls so my morning wood was super solid. She started rubbing up against me, kissing me and said "I know I said four weeks, but I desperately want your cock inside me. In my hand and in my mouth and deep inside me. I'm so wet".

Fucking hallelujah! I'm a genuine irresistible Stud Muffin!

Played it cool.

"That's OK. You have the key, you're allowed to do that".

"So I can unlock you and play with it"?

"Yes".

"And suck it and then let you fuck me senseless".

"By the Gods yes"!

"Hah! April fools".

1st April.. I'd forgotten. Damn cruel.

I might have looked a bit confused and crest fallen. Maybe. Just a bit. Or crushed even.

C spent the day going "Mwahahaha"!

That evening C said "come on sad puppy. I'll take you to bed and play with it".

I wasn't falling for that again, so didn't jump to it.

"Come. Or you'll never know".

C gave me a 30 minute half way break. Said she would do the milking cow thing and then suck it, then I could fuck her boobies then put it in her. Then she'd lock me back up and let me come in my cage.

But if I came too soon, it got locked up straight away.

I leaked whilst being milked, didn't last 20 seconds when she started sucking it.
I tried to hold it back and asked C to stop. She stopped sucking, let go completely and said "Back in your cage if you're naughty". At which point it started to flow slowly out. Just kept going in one slow stream.. "Oopsie. That's it for two weeks. Lock it back up".

Ah bollocks!

Tues.
We went out for a meal. A family meal. This was a huge deal as our daughter recovering from anorexia was with us and had free choice. She did us proud, tried lots of things and loved the food. Even asked for a half left over pizza to be boxed up so she could finish it.
Fantastic result. All these months of effort and encouragement paying off.
C was very please so decided to celebrate by making use of me.

I think the extra Gin may have dulled her senses because she couldn't get there and was getting quite frustrated, bordering on aggressive.
"I can't come".
"Not a problem honey. You don't have to".
"What are you doing? Don't stop now. I want to come".
"I'm not sure what you want me to do?"
"Well it's your job to make me come. You better pull something out of the bag".

So I pulled the Big mother fucker dildo out. It's very intimidating.
Very slowly started working it in.
Stretch a bit. A bit more. A bit more.. Boom! Huge orgasm.
Result.. Hi five motherfucker!

Thursday morning C offered to stroke me while I vibed myself.
"You're letting me out again? ".
" No? I'm not stroking that one. I'll stroke the one your going to fuck me with later.. You can wear it".
So I put on the strapon harness and C's middle size 9" toy (the now normal one) .
C stroked it while I put the vibe on my cage.
She kept saying things like "That's a lovely big cock you have. I can hardly get my hand round it. But my pussy goes round it no problem".

It was mind blowingly frustrating watching C work that thing.
In my mind I could feel it. I remember being physically wanked. Very frustrating. Very satisfying.

I sent a message soon after thanking C for stroking my beautiful big cock. Your turn later.

Later C used me of course. And again she struggled to get there due to phones ringing and other interruptions.

Yep.. You guessed it. C asked for the big one and came soon after.

I have got to say there is nothing more incredible and attractive than a thoroughly worn out pussy (Except the same with a creampie.. But that isn't happening anytime soon) .

"Wow C.. That is so hot! Your pussy was so tight when I started and now I've fucked it so much it's like a wizards sleeve" .

After all my effort and hard work. That coment earned me a very painful ball slap using the dildo she just came on as a weapon?

I'll never understand women? What?
It was Suposed to be a compliment?

And my future.
Attachments
OIG4.QAiPyCvxEcP.jpeg
OIG4.QAiPyCvxEcP.jpeg (68.62 KiB) Viewed 735 times
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Is it just me? or does eating sprouts in the evening and eating pussy in the morning not go together very well?

I'm not even going to elaborate on this one.

Caged orgasm today, another week to go.

C has of course been hitting her orgasm quota and is aiming for a bonus.

FYI. If you did have sprouts for dinner. Don't stay under the covers during your morning munch.
Some one might just clamp the covers down so you can't get out.

Just saying.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

C made use of me again, came and then allowed me a bit of time with her vibe whilst feeding naughty thoughts into my head.
I brought up the possibility of foxing again as it's been a long time. C's answer was "Didn't I tell you I don't like that? Well I don't so No."

Hopefully C will be OK with me wearing a sleeve instead one day. It's the frustration I crave.

I have ordered a replacement cage. For some reason I'm starting to get sensitive thin skin where the weld is on top.
It's like I'm becoming allergic to it.
This happened with a base ring I'd worn for a year. Suddenly got an allergy to the metal?

So to be sure another cage with urethral coming from Ternence.

And.. C made use of me again.
Then told me off because she wants to come more often and it's like she feels under preasure trying to for them in?

My month lockup is due to end after this weekend. How do I feel about that?
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Message from C this morning "Smooth. Use you later. You stay locked".

I just love this type of message. It makes me feel giddy. My whole day will be better for it.

C's pussy practically sucked my tongue in when I went down on her that evening. It was a very hungry pussy.
Eventually she told me off for enjoying eating it too much and to swap to vibe and dildo then came incredibly hard soon after.

I must have looked a little desperate and C assumed I was going to ask for more because out of the blue she said "Don't ask"

"what?"

"You don't ask. You wait"

"Of course. But I just had what I would have asked for".

C then went to sleep while I sorted suppers and night checks.

This morning C sent me a message:

'Might let u stroke some smooth bits later if you're good and I'll squeeze ur smooth balls 💋🔒🗝️😘'
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Friday. C is making use of me again this morning. My thought s were 'it's a good job a pussy can't drop off through over use'.

She has asked "what would you like as a treat after this four week lockup finishes" ?

"I feel like it's been none stop treats anyway" .

"Oh. So nothing then"?

"What? I didn't mean".

"Relax.. I'm teasing.... Or am I.. No really.. What would you like"?

My answer was "anything. Everything".

"OK. Ill play with it in lots of different ways. Until you come that is. Make a short playlist. Maybe add something new".

So I asked "Would you let me add a different edging position to the list?"
"Depends. What did you have in mind"?

"The yoga position I do for my back stretch.. The plough. Could you edge me like that maybe"?

"Wouldn't your thing be over your face?"

C looked a bit miffed, then her expression changed to curious delight? Happily evil? Scary but nice? Hard to describe.

"That could be a bit messy for you.. I like it. Let's make that the last one".

"But I was going to fuck you and come on the last one".

"Fuck me No. Come oh yes".

Crikey!

Four weeks won't be up until tomorrow.

Sunday.
C sent me down to have yet another orgasm whilst making me wait. Then announced I'd have to wait a bit longer for no other reason than she was enjoying it being about only her.
C has a very horny husband and she likes it.
But not much longer. She is eager to try this plough thing out.
2 x