[Tessasissy] Wife as Keyholder a new experiace for us both

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: February 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2
Re: [Tessasissy] Wife as Keyholder a new experiace for us both

Post by Tessasissy »

Another quick udate.

Today I had to be out of the cherry keeper for a few hours for an appointment.
This is the longest I have been out of a chastity device for about 6 weeks. So putting on my underwear (breifs) without the cage felt very odd. One of the strangest feelings was putting my penis in what would have been a normal upward /sideways laying position. After 6 weeks of constantly pointing down it felt odd.to I pushed it facing down this felt so much better. Before having spent the last just over 2 months locked in chastity I would have said this would have felt wrong now it felt right. This may be so thing small but it actually made me realise that chastity is changing me even in just little ways. Also my penis felt very sensitive.

Anyway in case you read this and not my post about the things my wife said to me today that hot home I have copied this txt below:

Three things today.
I had to be out of the cage for a few hours for an appointment.(no orgasm now for 26 days)

As soon as I got home she said 'back in your cage then' as soon as I put it on and hand her the key 'good boy'

Then later she asked how I was feeling, I replied horny. She just smiled and said 'good'

She supprise me some times as I am never sure if she is realy into my chastity as it has only been at my suggestion for the last two months, but then she says this!!
2 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

Wow, day 28 without orgasm.

Part of my raising the issue of my chastity in the first place with my wife was to try to increase the intimacy between us again. The other part clearly is my desire to be sexualy submissive to my wife, but both go hand in hand. My wife is fully aware of both of these things and agreed to this before we started on this journey.

Anyway last night I went to bed a little after my wife. When I got into bed my wife was asleep. I did not want to wake her but realy just wanted to touch her so reached out and lay my hand on her side as she slept.

As I tried to go to sleep all my mind would let me do was think of caressing and kissing my wife's breasts, and going down on her. Odd but at no point did my mind think about PIV. During the night I had several errections that woke me up (as I am getting hornier these seem more frequent rather than diminishing as seems to be the case for many of you)

And I have woken up truly feeling horny and desperate for an orgasm. I have to say the cherry keeper is very good at stopping this.

Wow I think the chastity has really kicked in to another level today. I don't want to cheat or ask for release I have agreed not to but today God I feel desperate. This is such a conflict in me.

I think I am going to have to ask my wife to really supervise my next cleening if I have not been alowed a release as feeling like this and left to my own devices I am not sure I could resist cheating! .

Not being able to ask for release and with my wife being the person who decides if and when I get anybrelease, is realy playing with head. I realy want this but am realy feeling desperate. My penis is straining at the cherry keeper almost constantly today. I am not realy sure how to describe how I am feeling at the moment non of the words I am thinking of seem appropriate.

I wonder if this is a turning point in my chastity journey as I have never since I first discovered masterbation, have been this long without orgasm and I have never felt like this.

Sorry for the ramble, but I am having trouble think of the right way to express how it feels at the moment.
5 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

Quick update

After 29 days without orgasm my wonderful wife gave me an orgasm it was so intense. I am not the loudest person when it comes to having an orgasm but I definitely made some noise this time. My wife laughed and said 'I bet there are another 10 loads in there' . After we ahad a nice cuddle and chat. I felt very close to my wife.
this happened about an hour and a half ago I am now waiting to see when my wife tells me to put the cage back on!

At the moment I don't feel a massive down that I have felt after previous orgasms may be it's the time between orgasms that has affected this. I don't feel as desperate, but I am still feeling a bit horny like I could go again. At my age I can honestly say I have not felt like that as quickly for along time.

I will update once I know if and when my wife says to put the cage back on.
2 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

Back in the cage!
Was out almost 24 hours and started to miss it. Was worried my wife was going to say leave it off. I did ask her what she wanted and she said for you to put the cage back on.
So again no asking when and if I get unlocked again
0 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

Just had an e mail from Fancy Steel, my slim fit belt is ready to be shipped.

have had to ask Jay to delay as we are going away until the 21st of Feb so won't be able to sign for it.

Feeling realy exited but also a little apprehensive now knowing that this could be my future. Without cutting it off there should be no way to get out of it and cheet, it should also totally suppress any attempted errections as it will fit tight to the body. And the tube is slightly shorter than my flacid length and should be an exact fit on girth of my shaft. Absolutely 0 room for anything.
It should be very discreat with the tube angeled down and back slightly.

All this I hope will make waking up at night multi times a thing of the past. But it will be so much more restrictive.

My only issue that concerns me is defacation I have ordered a rear opening but I think this will be trial and error.

It may be a case of BCWYWF.
0 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

Of on a holiday for a couple of weeks today, my wife told me to unlock. So wow walking round after almost constant lock up for two and a half months. My penis is so sensitive it's almost painful in my underwear.
Any one else feel like this?
I am expected to re lock as soon as we get there.
Will update later how it goes skiing for two weeks in chastity!!
0 x

Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Enjoy your vacation. My KH and I enjoy reading your story.
1 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

Quick update,

Skiing in the cherry keeper.

Let me start by saying I have been skiing for almost 40 years and so am reasonably good. My wife is not so goog and my daughter is learning.

We have been skiing for 3 days and the first two I skied mainly with my wife and a little with my daughter befor she went in to ski school, what I would call very easy skiing. I did go off a couple of times when my wife wanted a rest to do a couple of harder runs on my own.

The first two days I hardly felt the Cherry keeper and thought that I would be fine for the whole holiday.

Yesterday after putting my daughter in to ski school I did a few runs with my wife (greens and an easy blue) all fine. My wife wanted to have an easy day. So went and sat in the bar and watched my daughter.

So I got to really ski.

Hard blue through to bouble black diamond (we are in the US) I tend to ski top of the mountain to bottom non stop quite hard and fast my be not as fast as I did 10 years ago!

The weather was quite mild may be 0 to - 1 so I got warm. And I got some chafing on the cage. So whilst it stayed on last night. I did ask my wife if I could ski without it on today. She agreed so I unlocked she said this is on condition of absolutely no touchin and obviously no cheating and you go straight back in when we get back!
No comment for ages about it and then she says that. She may be more into me staying locked than I thought.
4 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

The being in and out of the cage is working, concentrating on skiing means I am not getting aroused at all while on the slopes then as soon as we get back back in the cage, before I can get hard. So it's just about as frustrating as being caged full time. Also I am tucking my self snuggly down between my legs so that while out of the cage, so it still feels very secure and would minimise any arousal anyway. My wife did not ask me to do this but I feel that getting hard without permission feels like cheeting. Clearly I enjoy the frustration of straining against the cage but being out of it and having a hard on without my wife being responsible for it feels like cheating.
wow I think I am realy becoming addicted to this, I actually can't belive I am behaving like this 3 months ago I was masterbating almost every day. In the last 3 months I have had 4 orgasms two of those where in the first two weeks!
0 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

Make that 5 orgasms since we started! Unlocked and teased to orgasm by my wife for valantines day :D.
Whilst this was 14 days since the last orgasm so quite a bit shorter than the last lockup I have to say that the longer I am in chastity the more intense my orgasms feel.

As with all my orgasms I was not expecting it as I am not alowed to ask and we have no set time agreed so it is at the wim of my wonderful wife.

I have experienced a bit of a dip after this orgasm may be it is because it was closer to the last one. I was not reluctant but was not immediately enthusiastic to put on the chastity straight back on but obviously did so anyway. Back on kilter after about 12 hours of being locked back up, though clearly not yet as horny.

Whilst I realy enjoy the orgasms I do hate the down no matter how short it is that comes after.

So far since we have started chastity, there has been 0 PIV.
1 x