[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
jfenoffti

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Post by jfenoffti » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:35 am

After another couple of weeks of just taking care of business and life with no "play time or fun" we cuddled for an extended period of time Saturday morning. I thought we might actually engage in some foreplay or sex, but no.

Sunday morning was different. In a good way. No, great. The cuddling led to the foreplay which led to an orally induced orgasm for KH. "Nothing like the moan at the first lick." I was still unlocked (after about a month). We had very briefly talked about the cage a few days earlier. "It's (wearing a cage) just not normal" she said.

KH does not offer to reciprocate and is quite satisfied enjoying her post orgasmic glow and being cuddled some more. In the past, she, like so many other loving wives and partners, would feel guilty about not ensuring my orgasmic resolution. She believes me (goes back to communication and trust) when I tell her that it's ok if I don't cum. GREAT! So I got to enjoy tonguing her to a shuddering orgasm. It's wonderful knowing I can do that for her and she wants and enjoys it. She still likes penetrative sex too, but that takes her much longer to get ready for it. (Read: getting older is a pain. Actually, a lot of pains in a lot of different places, joints, areas, etc.)

Anyway, it was wonderful! After KH headed to the rest of the house, I put the cage back on. Wore it all day. She may have seen it Sunday night was we were getting ready for bed.

Monday morning She's in the bathroom, still naked, I've already dressed in t-shirt and shorts and she comes back into the bedroom, naked, and wags her finger at me in a "come here" and hug me fashion. Who am I not too? ;) We embrace tightly and, quoting Mae West, she says "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

I replied "It's the caged beast." :twisted:

"MMMmmmm" she said with a smile. :D

"I'm going to go start the coffee. You should hide your key. It's on the dresser."

After she left for work, I checked the dresser top and the key was no longer there. :)
1 x
MM JB
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:07 pm

But Wait! there's More!!

July 4th eve - much wine drinking. We enjoyed just being together, drinking wine, eating cheese, ...

July 4th, Happy Independence Day everyone! We slept in, (we didn't go to bed until zero-three-hundred-something,) then laid in bed, chilling.

KH was sitting up against some pillows at the head of the bed. I laid down alongside her with my head near her feet. This allowed me to slide my right arm under her legs and begin rubbing her feet. Now keep in mind we’re both naked and I’m caged. We’ve used this relative position before so we could each fondle the other’s private parts at the same time. So I am rubbing her feet and she is really enjoying it, especially since she’s feeling less than perfect after last night’s partying. At the same time, I’m really wishing she’d reach down with her right hand and start teasing me. Gotta remember, it’s about her, not me. So the foot rub continues for easily half an hour or better.

Then she puts her hand on my thigh. And begins to gently stroke my leg. And belly. And other leg. Then KH ventures to the inside of my thigh. And back to the top of my thighs and belly and stops.

I rub her feet some more. A lot more. And the entire length of her left leg and butt cheek. And knees and ankles and every other part I can reach without forcing her legs apart. That kind of overtness would be counterproductive.

And KH begins to drag her fingernails up and down my thighs and begins to circle my scrotum causing uncontrollable shudders in yours truly. She experiments a little with just what kind of response she can get from touching different parts. Now this is beginning to be a lot of fun! She’s raking her fingernails along my femoral folds, perineum, the inside of my thighs, and my scrotum.

I take her hand, place it on my belly and move it down across my abdomen and onto my locked cock and balls. “Squeeze me.” She does. “Run your nails on my cock through the bars.” Lots more shuddering. It’s exquisite. OMG. I am moaning and writhing and throbbing. KH seems to understand that I need this, that she can provide me some sexual attention and knows, absolutely, that she does not have to “perform” and have sex because I am locked. She has the key (somewhere) and she knows that I understand we’ll have sex when she wants to and not now.

Perfect.

KH announces she is going to get up, go to the bathroom and get dressed.

I am so grateful.

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Good!
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:49 am

Life is Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

KH and are just going through life, doing our things. i.e. daily, normal stuff. Work, honey do projects around the house, paying bills, feeding the dog. You know. Stuff.

So a couple days ago we are in the bathroom getting ready for the day. KH was ahead of me getting dressed; I was still standing at the sink wearing a freshly brushed pearly white smile and my Jailbird. We were talking about something having to do with using balls. Metaphorically, I think. Anyway, KH walks by, behind me, and on her way by, reaches around in front of me, pats my "ringed" balls twice, and says "But not these balls." and goes on by. sigh.

The interesting and important part here is her acknowledgement and acceptance of the cage. She generally does not care for me wearing one. "It's not natural." But, she loves me and knows this is important to me, so therefore important to her; (I've said this before, but it's worth repeating here in this context, I think.) And consequently, plays the game with me.

That was about 5 or 6 days into this 24/7 lock up period. Which, by the way, has no stated or defined end date or event. Think about that for a minute. ;)

This morning, my lovely KH had to get up for work earlier than usual. I remained in bed, asleep. KH came into the bedroom to say goodbye and thank me for setting up the coffee pot last night with her favorite, flavored coffee. She kisses me repeatedly and tells me how much she loves me and pats my caged cock and balls twice through the bed sheet, and turned away and left. :o

Woo Hoo!! :D That's twice in a couple of days now that she has initiated physical contact with my caged parts. "Normally" her only contact with the cage is when we cuddle and spoon, me behind her, and the cage is against and between her gorgeous bottom cheeks. Now that I'm thinking about it, she wiggled herself backwards against the cage during yesterday's morning cuddle. Mmm Mmmm Mmmmm. It was so good. :D
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Well, I guess I have more nocturnal erections than I thought. Although I've been re-locked just a week and 3 days now, I've awakened with thwarted erections about every other night and usually a couple of times each night when I do. Ok, that is only moderately interesting i'm sure. What is more interesting I think, well at least to me, is the feeling that I know that my physical pleasure is going to be with my KH, on her time table, not mine as it might well be if I were unlocked. No, as it would be if I wasn't locked.

On an unrelated topic, I think alot about how I think I would like to "serve" KH and a girlfriend of hers. Just having fun catering to them for an afternoon and evening, being teased by having two hot women with me, knowing they think I'm fun to look at, and they are so available and I can't do anything about it. At least until later with my KH. 'course it could be much later. As in days or weeks.

Just some idle thoughts...
1 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:53 am

Mmm Mmm Mmm GOOD!!!

That’s what it was this morning. KH and I engaged in our morning spooning cuddle which was ever so nice. During this blissful time I think I perceived a long, slow, slight clenching of her bottom cheeks on my cage. Mmmmm Yes, just one. But I was grateful none the less.

After a few minutes KH shifts slightly away and rolls back against me… and lo and behold, KH reaches back around and grabs my caged cock and balls and squeezes and fondles and rubs and says something about her “caged tiger”. I was having trouble thinking just then, so I missed the exact quote, but you get the idea.

For those of you loyal readers who have been following along, you know that this is the second time in very recent, i.e. past couple of weeks or so, history that KH has initiated direct, purposeful, playful contact with the cage and its confines. :D

A modified CFNM routine followed. Modified in that I helped her make the bed, then fed the dog, let it out and back in, made coffee, set breakfast on the table, naked, and then dressed for breakfast. At the height of our CFNM routine, I’d eat breakfast naked, while she was dressed for work. Crawl, walk, run. Baby steps. Don’t rush it. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait. Or paraphrased, Good things cum to those who are forced to wait.

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm GOOD!!!
1 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:45 am

Well you read about Friday...
Saturday and Sunday and Monday were pretty stellar too!

All three mornings I moved KH's hand to my "Caged Tiger" as she has begun to call it/me, so she could squeeze, pet, stroke, and drag her fingernails across my balls and through the JB cage bars. I think in the past she has been reluctant to initiate genital contact, even while caged, for fear of "this means he will want and expect sex". So I'm hoping that she is really realizing that as long as she has the key, I can't have sex and she knows not to expect it until she unlocks the Tiger.

We recently bought a small, old pop up camper. Much of the weekend was spent re-caulking and making other repairs. Last night we spent the night in it. In the backyard. With the dog of course. With apologies and thanks to Meatloaf, When I crawled into bed beside KH, 'I could see Paradise by the patio lights' shining through the window. I don't think she has ever looked better!

Then there was this morning's naked cuddle fest with lots of slow stoking and rubbing and caressing and moaning and long slow heavy full breaths.

Bottom line, our relationship is better than ever. And that's not because of the cage, it's because of the communication, respect, the change in my thinking and behavior that I initiated. you can only change yourself. You can't change others. You may be able to influence them, But they need to want to change. So give em some reason why they should want to change. In this case, KH's change in behavior (i.e. stoking me on a daily basis - well for at least three days) is because she wants to please me, and I have created a situation where she knows she is not expected to "perform"; therefore she can engage in teasing me, which pleases her too, knowing that I still respond to her touch, but she can do it without having to engage in full on PIV sex.

Mmm Mmm Mmm GOOD!i
1 x
MM JB

Kitten

Post by Kitten » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:57 pm

jfenoffti wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:45 am
We recently bought a small, old pop up camper.
Small world! We also "recently bought a small pop-up camper" that can be pulled behind his Harley trike (it can also travel behind our van or truck). We are planning a camping trip somewhere in our vicinity sometime soon. Unfortunately, that can't happen until he gets the trike fixed.
0 x
~ Kitten ~
Wife of 45 yrs & KeyHolder for KittensBoyToy (aka KBT)

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:00 am

Well, it's been two weeks + now and the last few days have been just absolutely wonderful. Now, as I've mentioned before, no release date has been discussed. At least not since this caged period began. Prior to that however, you devoted readers will remember KH said when I earn enough extra income to replace her salary, she'd unlock me. As it turned out, she unlocked me so she could have her way with me a few weeks ago. :D

Since then, she has a new boss. A new boss from hell. Which if I told you the rest of the story would not only be humorous but ironic. Sorry. That would be TMI. Give up too much personal ID info. Just know that it'd be really funny (if you have a twisted sense of humor).

That means she wants to quit sooner. Much sooner! Which means I have to work harder and faster to replace her income, which is already above average. Thank God for that. We like living indoors. Except when camping. Or "Glamping", as I guess we've crossed over to the dark side and are no longer canvas tent campers sleeping on the ground.

So, I guess the hornier I get for her (which is ALOT), :shock: the harder I work to bring her home. Hmmm Maybe that's why she's showing me the attention she has been; so, I'll want her more and more and bring her home sooner.

Mmm Mmm Mmmm Good.
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:25 am

Wowser!

Just a brief post. Am on the road for a work project.

KH joined me for the weekend. Still unlocked. We had some awesome love making Sat morning. You know the kind (I hope) that is so good, the endorphins are so strong, you can't remember anything except how good it felt. This is the eyes rolling back, toes curling, forget to breath kind.

Then Again Sun morning.
And Sunday night - OMG! There was lotso f drinking involved so I thought what the heck - and asked her to spank me with my belt. KH says "I don't get it, but ok." And boy did she spank me! I bent over with my cock and balls back between my legs, my legs together, ass in the air on the bed and KH spent most of the time spanking my balls! That was a surprise. I didn't expect that. Hoped for it, but didn't expect it. It hurt so good!

Mmm Mmmm Mmm Good!
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:49 am

With respect to ELP
"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside"

When we last met, somebody's toes curled I think.

We're still as good as ever, I've just been outrageously busy, on the road, working. KH has been busy with her work too. As a result, we haven't "played" much at all. KH has not re-hidden the key since she last removed the JB. I've put it on for brief periods in the interim but it's just not the same since I know where the key is and use it. Call me... , no, don't call me anything. It's just not fun like it is when KH closes the lock and controls the key.

The morning cuddles (when we are together - I was on the road for most of 2 months) continued. At least up until about a week and a half ago. The last two weekends (which usually involve extended naked cuddling on Sat and Sun mornings) have been different. As have the last two mornings (M &T). Hmmm. KH has rolled out of bed without (what had become the usual) morning spooning cuddle. I'm going to attribute this to the increased (temporary) financial challenges we have. When issues like this are on the table, KH just doesn't have the energy to divert to playing.

Now in the interest of full disclosure, I have not been getting up with her and doing the CFNM get coffee ready, morning routine either. It is a two way street. Hmmm. It takes two to play this game.

Now, a couple of times (yes, two) during the last 2 months KH has, without warning, reached over (while sitting on the couch) and patted my cock and balls to check if I was wearing my cage. Hmm, interesting. She didn't say or do anything about it. At least she's thinking about it! Sometimes.
0 x
MM JB