Forcing her Hand

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CanuckInNJ

Forcing her Hand

Post by CanuckInNJ » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:37 pm

I realised lately that chastity would remain nothing but a distant fantasy unless I did something pretty drastic.

So I kind of forced her hand.

I know, I know. Give her time. Don't bombard her with links or shower her with doe-eyed affection. I get it. But I've been talking about it for well over fifteen years, and she has remained resolutely unmoved. She has adamantly refused to even look at the devices or read any links I sent her, simply repeating her fears about health and safety and saying it was weird.

But on the other hand, I did notice she had started asking more frequently lately if I was wearing it, and sometimes groping me to see if it was there, and doing so with a smile.

She was tolerating my kink, which was a step ahead of where we were until a year or two ago. So much so, in fact, that she didn't mind the Timer Safe, where I kept the keys when locked up, remaining prominently visible in the bedroom.

But there wasn't much more progress than that, so I acted.

Last Wednesday I told her I was setting the timer safe to its maximum (ten days), and putting both keys in, unless she wanted one for emergencies.

[Eyeroll] "Dammit," she said. "Why are you doing this? Give it to me, then. But this is weird. Why do you have to do this?"

I gave her the key a few minutes later.

"Now, this is just for emergencies," I reminded her.

"No," she said firmly. "It's for when I want you."

This might be the start of something, or it might not.

More as this tale unfolds.
0 x

DeltaGeorge

Re: Forcing her Hand

Post by DeltaGeorge » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:15 pm

Looks like you may be at a turning point in your journey. Ya know. :D
0 x

CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:37 am

So, on Sunday she forgets the key (bedlam in the house), and we're already a long way away from home when we realise that the outdoor activity adventure I've volunteered to do with the kids and their friends involves a very tight harness around the nether regions that gets tightened and attached by the activity staff (it's a high ropes course). I've paid in advance, so there's no backing out of this.

"Oh, God," she whispers. "What if they see? What if you fall? What'll they say in the ER?"

Such faith in me.

Worse still, by the time the harness has been tightened, my caged privates are sticking out like a fat codpiece, and the staff are giving me strange looks, but hell, I'm sure they've seen worse. Thankfully, there's another dad there too, and he's been similarly strapped in. I steal a look. Wow is he well endowed. Or the harness is accentuating him to the extent that he now looks capable of pleasuring an elephant. If he looks like that, I can hardly look much worse. My cage is mostly unobtrusive, and even with the harness strapped tightly into place on both sides of my crotch, the bars of the cage don't seem very visible. I think.

Interestingly, my wife is eyeing the package with what might be a smile.

The course takes 90 minutes. After ten minutes I've forgetten the cage and am working hard not to lose my balance on all sorts of slippery, wobbly, army boot-camp-type forest-canopy surfaces. I'm pleasantly surprised to discover that the cage is so comfortable that I've mostly forgotten it.

Things end with a long flight on a zip line. My wife meets me with a kiss at the end. "You did well." No mention of the cage. Hmm.
0 x

Schnoff

Post by Schnoff » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:22 pm

> Why are you doing this?

She's asking it in an exasperated, "you shouldn't be doing this" way. And - you could treat this as an opening. "Got an hour? I'd love to tell you why."

Tell her how you feel when you wear it. How you feel about her, and about yourself. What this does for you, in a positive way.

Her job is to hear that and not judge you. It may be good to agree on that little ground rule beforehand :).

And then it's her turn. How does she feel? About herself, and you, and your relationship?

And your job is to hear that and not judge. No "yeah but"s. Just hear what she has to say.

I'll make up a short dialogue.

"Like, it feels weird"
"Okay, it feels weird. How so?"
"I don't know. Who does that?!?"
"So ... am I hearing you right that you're saying you're uncomfortable because this would make us unusual?"

You see the direction here? And when she says "I want to have access to your dick" then, okay, that's legit. And may actually feed into your kink. She gets access whenever she wants. As long as you can't access whenever you want. That about right?
0 x