Neosteel fun for sale

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
steph17

Neosteel fun for sale

Post by steph17 »

I have a neosteel fun that I want to sell, it is in very good condition as it has rarely been used, it is a 36"-38" hip style belt and it is 21- 1/4" center front to center rear from the top of the belt, if any one is interested please dont ask me to upload photos as I cant I am not PC savey,
I am only asking £450 for it plus postage.
0 x
steph17

Re: Neosteel fun for sale

Post by steph17 »

Well I am shocked no one is interested, please someone tell me why?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Way out of my price range anyway but wanting to sell something for that sort of money and not providing pics would probably be part of your trouble. Maybe provide a link to the original site you got it from so people can see it there ? Then if that doesn’t do anything I’d just have to say your price is probably too high, perhaps a long way too high to attract a lot of attention. Good luck.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

steph17 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:55 am Well I am shocked no one is interested, please someone tell me why?
I think maybe because fewer people are interested in actual belts. The pool of potential purchasers is further limited by interest AND the ability to fit the size.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted