For sale - Custom Chastity Ghost PA

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Albert Steel

For sale - Custom Chastity Ghost PA

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi!
I'm looking to sell the following Custom Chastity Ghost PA model device;
I ordered this one for safe travel use (non-metallic and all!) but got a clearly too small fit, so this one has never been used, not once.

The device is black and has a total length of 65-90mm, depending on how you measure it (top of cock ring to tip or bottom of ring to tip).
The cock ring diameter is 48mm.
The cage is somewhat oval; width is 34mm, height 26mm.
The cage has a PA hook in 2g (6mm) size that goes into a track and allows a bit of move forward and backward. Sounds like an ingenious design if you can fit in.
Also included is a ring to replace the hook, in which you can insert your own PA ring.
But wait, there's more! Namely, an Assa Abloy 20mm brass Padlock, two plastic seals and a small unopened bottle of "Wet Platinum Silicone Based Lubricant".
All wrapped in a nice ready-to-travel blue zipper bag.
IMG_5476.png
IMG_5476.png (544.1 KiB) Viewed 3011 times
IMG_5477.png
IMG_5477.png (534.48 KiB) Viewed 3011 times
I paid something close to 400€ with all the shipping and VAT costs that were added to the purchase price.

Asking for 200€ plus shipping.
0 x