Device for Sale - Lancelot (Small)

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
addadayplease

Re: Three Devices for Sale - Lancelot (Small)

Post by addadayplease »

That looks like it would be 10,000 pinches waiting to happen.
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
Atone

Post by Atone »

addadayplease wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:13 pm That looks like it would be 10,000 pinches waiting to happen.
It does but it is still a fascinating device. I remember seeing it when it first came out and really wanting one, just to see how it felt.
0 x
bcc

Post by bcc »

Still for sale. I have dropped the price 25% and revised the original post accordingly. To a US address by PayPal.
0 x
mikel2411
Re: Device for Sale - Lancelot (Small)

Post by mikel2411 »

I sent you a PM, I think?
Please let me know if you got it.

Thanks
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
bcc

Re: Device for Sale - Lancelot (Small)

Post by bcc »

Hi Mike, I have your PM, and the Lancelot is still for sale. Thank you for contacting me. Please see my PM.
0 x