Selling New Cobra Device

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
laxguy9
Selling New Cobra Device

Post by laxguy9 »

I am looking to sell a brand new Cobra Chastity cage. I just purchased this cage, and love it, but I need a small size.

The cage was purchased from Mr. S, and information about the cage can be found here: https://www.mr-s-leather.com/bondage-bdsm/male-chastity.

The cage is a compact, with a 1.4'' cock cage inner diameter and a 2.7'' cock cage length. The inner diameter of the cage is 1 5/8''. This comes with two keys, as well.

I have pictures of the device that I can share.

I paid $190 for this cage, but would be willing to sell it for $160. I can send out to anywhere in the US this week. Please message me if interested.
0 x
M74
Re: Selling New Cobra Device

Post by M74 »

Hello - unfortunately this cage won’t fit me. I’m wondering about your experience with yours though.
Are you happy with the product? Was it smooth to the touch on the inside and comfortable? I might order one if they can get it true to size and the workmanship is of good quality.
Thanks for your time.
1 x
nerdjack

Re: Selling New Cobra Device

Post by nerdjack »

Is this cage still for sale?
0 x
Fetishcamchat fetish cam shows