HTV4 QR

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
MeatLocker
HTV4 QR

Post by MeatLocker »

I wasn't sure where to post this as I'm rather new to this forum, but since I'm looking at selling something, this seemed like an appropriate place. Mods please move or delete if inappropriate.

So I invented a thing, my Keyholder's thrilled and the good folks at Holy Trainer called it brilliant. I'd like to hear opinions from this group before going 'public', so please take a look and give me your thoughts, here or by PM or via the comment form on my site.

Back story: I'm a switch with about 35 years' experience. I hold keys and am often locked myself. After 2+years of regular use, the lock tab on my Holy Trainer V2 broke under stress during a shower (and was repaired quite solidly with a dab of crazy glue). We were looking at all the options for the V4 and thought, with that new 'custom cartridge' option, wouldn't it be nice to send people to a web page if they have questions? And the HTV4QR was born: https://lockedalot.com/qr/

I also made a sample scan page for 'other than traditional' dynamics showing some add-ons that I had a little fun with: https://lockedalot.com/qr/867193584265-2/ ('Armand' gets a notification when you click through, and there's a place to say something snarky or upload a candid snapshot if you want. Maybe handy for assisted check-ins if you have a large stable...)

Bonus: Any profits are promised to my Keyholder!

So whaddaya think?

:mrgreen: Meat
0 x
So many people in the same device ...
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: HTV4 QR

Post by Schnoff »

I've got to give you this, it's funny. I snickered at the notion that EMTs might fiddle with QR codes and then try and email a "keyholder".

That said, look, there's a ton of ways to play this game, and if a QR code on the cage adds to the fun for someone, go for it. There's always room for one more idea / gee-gaw.

I'm assuming that the folx at CM would be more excited about this idea than the folx here, and, I might be completely wrong about that.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
MeatLocker
Re: HTV4 QR

Post by MeatLocker »

I haven’t been over there in years. Thanks for the recommendation!
0 x
So many people in the same device ...