WTB: CB 2000

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Bunny
WTB: CB 2000

Post by Bunny »

I’m on the hunt for the original one in my previous collection. Any color, all the rings and pins please.

()()
:geek:
0 x
🐰🖤🔐
hvypainpuppy
Re: WTB: CB 2000

Post by hvypainpuppy »

I have a cb2000 clear that comes with 2 cages and full set of rings, pins. One of the cages has never been used and 1 barely used . I have had them for about 20 years.
0 x
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by fill »

You WANT I cb2000!
That was my first cage and I hated it I could never get comfortble in it.. I never had an unbroken night's sleep and erection attempts were really painful as it was far too small. Plus ..It felt like someone had got hold of my cock and was using it to pull out my kidneys. Can't tell you how much housework etc I got done and how many cigarettes I got through whilst I should have been asleep just trying to distract myself so the erection attempt would ease and let me get some sleep.

My then wife bought me a Curve because I was driving to work tired and the options looked like discontinue chastity wear overnight or my health. A bigger cage provided a third solution. Which had its own problems but nowhere near as bad as the cb2K but did at least allow us to start longer term wear.
0 x
MeatLocker

Post by MeatLocker »

I beta tested that bad boy in '98-99. I still have the hand-made prototype Frank had me try while he was developing it. Extremely comfortable, although bulky. The later versions were nowhere near as comfortable, and much more fragile (drop it in the shower? bye bye!)
0 x
So many people in the same device ...
iara84

Post by iara84 »

hvypainpuppy wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:16 pm I have a cb2000 clear that comes with 2 cages and full set of rings, pins. One of the cages has never been used and 1 barely used . I have had them for about 20 years.
do you have the cb2000 available for sale?
0 x
hvypainpuppy

Post by hvypainpuppy »

Hello
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Just realized I had a message. Yes I'd be interested in selling my cb2000 cages.
Regards
Harvey
0 x