FS: Behind Barz BBCS

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
idled
FS: Behind Barz BBCS

Post by idled »

New (less than a year old) and very infrequently used. Bought for a bit under 900 USD, selling for 600 USD or 800 CAD, plus shipping (from Canada).

Components:
  • Belt (32", adjusts up and down 2")
  • Ring (50mm oval)
  • Tube (4")
  • Three spacer plates
  • Cage (enclosed)
  • Rod
  • Standard back plate and back plate with hook for rod
  • Two locks (keyed alike) and two keys
Please reply here if you are interested and I will contact you to discuss payment and shipping.
0 x
Now_dry

Re: FS: Behind Barz BBCS

Post by Now_dry »

Hi I see this is an older post. But do you still have this belt forsale?
0 x
slave d

Re: FS: Behind Barz BBCS

Post by slave d »

Now_dry wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:57 pm Hi I see this is an older post. But do you still have this belt forsale?
Seeing the only time they were ever on this forum was the day they posted the ad i suspect you’ll be waiting a long time for a reply !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.