Titanium Chastity device

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Bomd

Titanium Chastity device

Post by Bomd »

Hi

I have a Titanium device custom made for me a couple of years ago. I used it for a while, but I've moved away from the whole chastity thing so don't need this anymore. Polished titanium, it is a beautifully finished device with an integrated lock. It comes with two keys. I have worn it for a few weeks at a time and it is comfortable. I recall reviewing it on here somewhere.

Weighs just 107g

Ring = 45mm
Gap = 6mm
cage diameter = 35mm
Cage Length = 5cm

I'm in the UK, would send it abroad buy would have to charge shipping.

Price = £175 - it's titanium, it cost considerably more.

Of course, it will be sterilised before shipping.

I can also supply the manufacturers email address, if you want to have it adjusted.
Attachments
Ti3.jpg
Ti3.jpg (234.49 KiB) Viewed 11516 times
Ti2.jpg
Ti2.jpg (239.33 KiB) Viewed 11516 times
Ti600
Ti600
Ti1.jpg (242.41 KiB) Viewed 11516 times
1 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/
filltee
Re: Titanium Chastity device

Post by filltee »

We are interested but we really would want to have more bars both horizontally and vertically would you mind letting us know the make and model please we'd like to ask them how much to modify yours for me.
regards
filltee
0 x
AngusWNY
Re: Titanium Chastity device

Post by AngusWNY »

Still available?
0 x