No longer for sale - Looker 03

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Albert Steel

No longer for sale - Looker 03

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi!

I've decided I can afford to keep the device I was listing here as well, so this one is no longer for sale.
8-)
Last edited by Albert Steel on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Eric Bloodaxe
Re: For sale: Steelworxx Looker03

Post by Eric Bloodaxe »

I would be willing to pay 200 EUR, but I realise this is a big step down from your price.
I was actually looking for a device without base ring, i.e. tube jacket or something similar, and I will also need a new shackle at 6mm. So this bid is more out of curiosity in case you are not succesful in selling at your preferred price.
I am based in Scandinavia.
0 x
Albert Steel

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi!
Thank you for your offer.
I'm open to negotiate the price a bit but not quite that much, for 200€ I'll rather keep it in my collection ;)
0 x
Eric Bloodaxe

Post by Eric Bloodaxe »

I fully understand :D
However, could you elaborate a bit on the securo which you have now sold?
I would be grateful if you could tell us the relation between the measurements of the securo and your own measurements and preferably your experiences and your reason for selling.
You could always post this under "devices"

have a nice summer
0 x
swm_twink

Post by swm_twink »

I am super interested in this device! do you have the length of the cage on its own?
0 x
Albert Steel

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi!
I super-do. Or just recently I had a caliper, the cage, and a keen pair of eyes and this is what I got:
It's 63mm if measured from tip to top of A-ring, or 55mm to the middle (vertically). These are direct measures taken with a caliper (opposed to measuring along the curve).
0 x
Albert Steel

Post by Albert Steel »

Oh almost forgot to answer Eric 'bout the Securo..

The Securo cage size was pretty spot on, if not even a bit too tight at the opening, and it's visually a real piece of art (as it seems all Steelworxx products are).
For me the problem was that it just covers the glans and leaves too much shaft available for play. Might have to do with the fact that I'm uncircumcised, but it just wasn't 'securo' :cry: ..

Nowadays I also have the Impaler model02 from Rigid Chastity, another design without the base ring, which I ordered a bit longer than they'd suggest, and that device is restrictive enough to prevent accidents.. :roll:
0 x
Eric Bloodaxe

Post by Eric Bloodaxe »

Thank you for the reply.
I want to start a thread about these types of devices, i.e. any cages and tubes without testicle rings.
May I quote your reply?

Oh, and you really do have a lot of devices. Would you have a mind to sell the rigid chastity ? -after all, I presume your other looker is your primary device?!
0 x
Albert Steel

Re: No longer for sale - Looker 03

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi!
- If it's on the forum, surely it's quotable!
- I don't currently have intention to sell the rigid chastity device.
0 x