For Sale: 1 3/4 inch ovel mature metal base ring

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
scoobbes182

For Sale: 1 3/4 inch ovel mature metal base ring

Post by scoobbes182 »

Have not used this ring. I bought a couple rings because I was not to sure what one would work best and did not want to send it back if I sized it wrong. Ring is not threaded. $45 shipped to US only
0 x
bigdtx8

Re: For Sale: 1 3/4 inch ovel mature metal base ring

Post by bigdtx8 »

Will you accept $20.00 USD for it ?
Brian
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
scoobbes182

Post by scoobbes182 »

MM sells new $55 plus shipping this one has never been used I will go $35 shipped to US only. if that works for you message me.
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

I'd have to send it to MM to be resized. By the time I pay for it plus there and back postage and resizing I think I'd be ahead just ordering one directly. Thank you for the reply and good luck with your sale.
Brian
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

If you still have this and willing to part with it let me know. I'd like to test the waters on an oval ring before I buy the full device. Thanks.
0 x