For Sale: Rare Kastley Chastity Belt

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Torn

For Sale: Rare Kastley Chastity Belt

Post by Torn »

I offer a real rarity. A Kastley CB (the famous "Köhler Design"). Made in the 1980s, in Germany, its nowadays almost a historic belt of modern time. Its made of chromed brass, good looking as decor or can be worn, of course, as long as the keyholder desires. Hygene is no issue.
The belt is used and shows some few scratches. For the overall condition of the chrome, see photos. Besides that minor issues, its in perfect condition. All hinges and rivets are in perfect working order. You can wear the belt right away.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

The design is unique and very special. The whole male package is covered by the device and the polished penis tube looks intriguing, tempting.
Waist size is 72 cm to 80 cm (about 28" to 32")
Penis tube is 9 or 10 cm x 3.5 cm (3.5" or 4" long, 1.4" diameter)

I'd like to offer it by a tendering procedure. This means, you may tell me the price you would like pay. After some time I will have a look at all the offers and decide if or whom I want to sell it. I already got offers of € 900, this is about US$ 1020 (plus eventual fees).

This is a private sale. The belt is sold as is, errors and omissions excepted. The belt is located in Germany. Shipping cost & risk as well as customs or fees for money transfer or exchange fees or any additional fees are to be covered by the buyer.

You can reply to this post or send me an email, to show me your interest in the belt and your price offer (no PM).
0 x
slave d

Re: For Sale: Rare Kastley Chastity Belt

Post by slave d »

hehehe a 32" waist ........... in my dreams lol

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Torn

Post by Torn »

sometimes, if you chase a dream, it can be come true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U7fyq_aC8E

… but I'd prefer not to go off topic. There is no need to comment, if you are not interested in the belt. It would safe your time and my time. I don't make fun about your size, it would be nice, not to make fun about other's size.

However, if you are interested in the belt and need a bigger size of the waist band, its quite easy for a do-it-yourselfer to create an extender band:
  • A single strap of metal is needed,
    add 2 holes to attach it to the existing bolts and
    add 2 bolts at a proper position to the left and right of the extender, to attach the existing ends of the waist band, to lock it up.
    To have it look like the original design, use brass and have it chromium plated, after drilling the holes and brazing the bolts.
If you can't do it yourself, we can negotiate about that I do it for you.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sorry I guess a Kiwi sense of humour flew right over the top.

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.