Two sets of Holy Trainer V2 for sale

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
mattlock

Two sets of Holy Trainer V2 for sale

Post by mattlock »

Hello, I have these two sets of the Holy Trainer V2 for sale. The design is great, and wearing them is really comfortable (almost unnoticable after some time), my only problem after the initial sizing was that apparently I could still cum in them (probably I’ll need an even smaller and more restrictive device), so I decided to sell these two.

Item (1) (right on the picture)

HolyTrainer V2 NORMAL size tube
MagicLocker with 2 keys
50 mm diameter ring
Plastic pouch
Color: clear resin
Price: 100 USD (free shipping)

Item (2) (left on the picture)

HolyTrainer V2 SMALL size tube
MagicLocker with 2 keys
45 mm diameter ring
Plastic pouch
Color: clear resin
Price: 100 USD (free shipping)

Both are in great condition, barely used, if I add it together maybe for a week or two all in all. Shipping is free, but I’m only posting them after the price has been transferred to my bank account (I don’t have PayPal). It might take around a week or so until it gets to you. If you want the normal tube with the smaller ring or vice versa, let me know.

With enquiries and questions write to 1983mattlock (at) gmail (dot) com.
0 x
undergiven

Re: Two sets of Holy Trainer V2 for sale

Post by undergiven »

Shipping from which country?
0 x
Locked4fun

Post by Locked4fun »

I contacted Matt about a week ago. He wanted a wire transfer to his account in Iceland. That wasn't doable so after several days he said he'd figured it out. "Buy me a $100 gift card at Amazon" So I did and he said he'd ship and send tracking info. Since then no contact. I guess I've been the victim of a scam. Hope no one else here has been. I guess I'm too much of a trusting guy.
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

I don't want to put salt into your wound but c'mon man... it's a user who registered only to post this ad and he asked an Amazon gift card... It does sound suspicious!
Anyway, hat off for letting us know, you might have saved someone some pennies!!

On a second thought, maybe we've been too pessimistic and the guy is not a scam. Let's wait some more days...
0 x

Post by newbie »

I actually contacted him thru email and he told me that the small HT was already sold, but that standard tube version was still available if I were interested. I told him thanks anyway but the short version was the only one I was interested in. He seemed legit from that little exchange, but who knows, it didn't go any further than that.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
Locked4fun

Post by Locked4fun »

Well, after several days I got a response and a tracking number. Now if I could only read Finnish :)
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Locked4fun wrote:Well, after several days I got a response and a tracking number. Now if I could only read Finnish :)
yay! Happy for you :) Let us know any developments!

Btw,, you can use google translate to translate the tracking shipment page in Finnish
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Locked4fun wrote:Well, after several days I got a response and a tracking number. Now if I could only read Finnish :)
If it's Iceland, wouldn't it be Danish?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Locked4fun

Post by Locked4fun »

Could be. I'm not familiar with the language
0 x
Locked4fun

Post by Locked4fun »

I was able to track to New York. I then entered the tracking info in the USPS tracking and it shows as being accepted today at 10:53
0 x