SOLD

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
mst

SOLD

Post by mst »

SOLD
Last edited by mst on Wed May 04, 2016 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
mst

sold

Post by mst »

sold
Last edited by mst on Wed May 04, 2016 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: CB-6000xs (extra small) for sell

Post by Locked by LRC »

I'm surprised someone hasn't bought this already. I'll give my observations.

After reading what was done to your device I had to play with an old style CB3000 pink that I would never wear again. I agree with your statement about it being a better fit compared to the CB6000s. Even with the short I would have a gap between the end of the head and cage when I was shorter than normal. It gave me more of a feeling of gripping me like my custom device. Your idea for shortening it made a big difference. I was always at the end and the slit was always perfectly aligned. A.L. Enterprises should consider making this version in my opinion.

If you're considering buying this, don't have the money for a true custom, and the CB's are a little long, I would give this a try.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve