Mature Metal Jailbird

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
WET_MANGOS

Mature Metal Jailbird

Post by WET_MANGOS »

0 x
paolotrying

Re: Mature Metal Jailbird

Post by paolotrying »

Hi,
I'm a virgin Christian guy that has been trying to break my occassional habit of masturbation to relieve the pressures of pent up testosterone in my system.
I have a condition called spermitorrhia which causes excessive emissions of seminal fluids due to extremely high levels of testosterone which I have had since a young teen.
It was embarrassing enough growing up with the emissions but things just keep getting worse and worse for me.
i have real difficulty not just with pent up pressures caused by the high testosterone levels which lead to me wanting to masturbate often but also spontaneous erections, wet dreams and spurious emissions which just happen some times. It it is really frustrating sometimes and i am looking for a chastity device to help me.
Is this type a good one to start with if I want a really secure device?
Thanks,
Virginpaul
0 x
WET_MANGOS

Re: Mature Metal Jailbird

Post by WET_MANGOS »

SOLD !
0 x