Holy Trainer V2 and Bon4 Plus

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
adamzz

Holy Trainer V2 and Bon4 Plus

Post by adamzz »

Hi guys,

I am still new to chastity so was trying to find a device that fits and finally resorted to MM. I have a new holy trainer v2 transparent with 45mm ring that didn't fit so I couldn't wear it and a Bon4 plus only the larger tube and 2nd larger ring worn for a day the rest are still untouched. They both come with all the accessories/boxes they usually come with and both sterilized and bought from kept4her. I am looking for $100 for each shipped.
0 x
adamzz

Re: Holy Trainer V2 and Bon4 Plus

Post by adamzz »

Ok guys the HT is gone. I will drop to $90 or best offer for the BON4 Plus package.
0 x
LockedFox

Re: Holy Trainer V2 and Bon4 Plus

Post by LockedFox »

do you still have the 45 ring for the holy trainer v2?
0 x