Device for Sale - Gerecke Ti Desire

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
bcc

Device for Sale - Gerecke Ti Desire

Post by bcc »

Gerecke-KG Titanium Desire (2015)

WAS $400 - NOW $300! To a US address.

Very Good Condition. A “workhorse” titanium device that is comfortable and secure for the very long term.

Material:
Titanium - The grade? I am not sure what the Titanium alloy is. The lock is brass.

Dimensions (metric as specified):
  • 44mm ID x 8mm CS Base-Ring - ordinary (not anatomical) and solid (not hinged) - this is a 5/16” CS ring just a teeny-tiny bit smaller than 1-¾” ID
  • 35mm ID x 6mm CS Cock-Ring - this is a ¼” CS ring about 1-⅜” ID
  • 55mm Cage Length with 10 x 4mm CS bars - about 2-⅛” along the curve through the center of the interior of the cage including the cock ring to the end of the cage
  • 11mm Top Gap - about 7/16”
  • 13mm Widest Gap - about ½” - the “diagonal” distance at the bottom between the edges of the rings
  • 72mm H or about 2-⅞”
Features and Extras:
  • Integrated Lock - a barrel lock with 3 keys
  • 3 Additional Locks with 2 keys each (these 3 locks are keyed the same)
Weight:
  • 100g / 3.5 oz
ID is Internal Diameter; CS is Cross Section; W is Width; H is Height; Oz is ounce; g is gram; “ is inch; mm is millimeter, 1 oz = 28g; 1” = 25.4mm

Full Disclosure:
I sent this device back to Frank Gerecke to have the cage shortened and the gap narrowed immediately upon receiving it, and the above dimensions are the final measurements of this device. This adjusted device has a little bit of “play” between the base ring and the cock ring that does not pinch or impact the integrity of the device when you wear it, but it feels just a little bit “sloppy” in the hand compared to the Lancelot. You can push a small wad of plastic into one of the holes on the base ring to remove some of the play if that bothers you, but I don’t fuss with that - it is of no consequence when I am wearing this device.

Worn for about 4 years total time. I normally wear this device for a month at a time before I remove it, and I have worn it for as long as four continuous months without removal on several occasions. Washing in the shower is fairly easy while wearing this device. Discrete in loose fitting clothes, but visible to the “knowing eye” in tight jeans. You must sit to pee. The device to have when your key holder says “One year!”

I “swim” in this device - the cage is sufficiently large that my flaccid penis does not touch the end. And it is light as a feather - I do not feel the device bounce as I walk. The device is sensually almost imperceptible. That isolation is terribly frustrating after a few weeks - I “want” something - anything to touch the end of my penis! The bottom bars of the cage allow just a little bit of “exploration” - I can just barely touch the bottom of my glans with the tip of my finger, but the gap is just too small for me to get a finger in deep enough to rub myself - a benefit of having 10 bars in the cage, and not the more common 8.

At the end of the day, you just cannot beat a custom-made titanium device for very long term lock-ups. As I said, “Light as a feather!” The sensory isolation of this cage is its compelling personality.

Gerecke Oblique View
Gerecke Oblique View
Gerecke1.jpeg (82.5 KiB) Viewed 14273 times
Gerecke Profile View
Gerecke Profile View
Gerecke-Profile.jpeg (48.62 KiB) Viewed 14273 times
Gerecke in Pieces
Gerecke in Pieces
Gerecke-3Pieces.jpeg (70.78 KiB) Viewed 14273 times
Gerecke with Everything that Ships
Gerecke with Everything that Ships
Gerecke-All.jpeg (90.01 KiB) Viewed 14273 times
Last edited by bcc on Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
slaveb0y

Re: Three Devices for Sale - Gerecke Ti Desire

Post by slaveb0y »

Hi there,

Is this still available? Would you be willing to ship to the UK?

Thanks
0 x
bcc

Post by bcc »

Dear slaveb0y,

Hope that you are well, and thank you for your note. Sorry that my reply is a few days delayed. This device is still available. My experience with PayPal International is that there are fees that make it quite confusing to send the recipient a set payment - you have to adjust for the fees on both ends. Shipping is a little expensive, too. Please give me a few days to find the best shipping. I will Msg you here over the weekend.

Best regards,

bcc
0 x
bcc

Post by bcc »

Dear slaveb0y, I think that I will stick to a sale within the US, only. Insured shipping to the UK is pretty pricy, but the VAT taxes are the stinker of this. I am uncomfortable trying to avoid the VAT by declaring a gift of no value or that this is a medical appliance... UK VAT is a steep 20%, and I don't think that either of us want to swallow that premium in the sale. I wouldn't want to surprise you with the duty and VAT on receipt - that would make me livid. Sorry to raise your expectations and then dash them.
0 x
Noobhubby

Post by Noobhubby »

Crypto currency’s might work better as it has low transaction fees.
1 x
bcc

Three Devices for Sale - Gerecke Ti Desire

Post by bcc »

Gerecke-KG Titanium Desire (2015)

WAS $400 - NOW $300! To a US address.

Very Good Condition. A “workhorse” titanium device that is comfortable and secure for the very long term.

Material:
Titanium - The grade? I am not sure what the Titanium alloy is. The lock is brass.

Dimensions (metric as specified):
  • 44mm ID x 8mm CS Base-Ring - ordinary (not anatomical) and solid (not hinged) - this is a 5/16” CS ring just a teeny-tiny bit smaller than 1-¾” ID
  • 35mm ID x 6mm CS Cock-Ring - this is a ¼” CS ring about 1-⅜” ID
  • 55mm Cage Length with 10 x 4mm CS bars - about 2-⅛” along the curve through the center of the interior of the cage including the cock ring to the end of the cage
  • 11mm Top Gap - about 7/16”
  • 13mm Widest Gap - about ½” - the “diagonal” distance at the bottom between the edges of the rings
  • 72mm H or about 2-⅞”
Features and Extras:
  • Integrated Lock - a barrel lock with 3 keys
  • 3 Additional Locks with 2 keys each (these 3 locks are keyed the same)
Weight:
  • 100g / 3.5 oz
ID is Internal Diameter; CS is Cross Section; W is Width; H is Height; Oz is ounce; g is gram; “ is inch; mm is millimeter, 1 oz = 28g; 1” = 25.4mm

Full Disclosure:
I sent this device back to Frank Gerecke to have the cage shortened and the gap narrowed immediately upon receiving it, and the above dimensions are the final measurements of this device. This adjusted device has a little bit of “play” between the base ring and the cock ring that does not pinch or impact the integrity of the device when you wear it, but it feels just a little bit “sloppy” in the hand compared to the Lancelot. You can push a small wad of plastic into one of the holes on the base ring to remove some of the play if that bothers you, but I don’t fuss with that - it is of no consequence when I am wearing this device.

Worn for about 4 years total time. I normally wear this device for a month at a time before I remove it, and I have worn it for as long as four continuous months without removal on several occasions. Washing in the shower is fairly easy while wearing this device. Discrete in loose fitting clothes, but visible to the “knowing eye” in tight jeans. You must sit to pee. The device to have when your key holder says “One year!”

I “swim” in this device - the cage is sufficiently large that my flaccid penis does not touch the end. And it is light as a feather - I do not feel the device bounce as I walk. The device is sensually almost imperceptible. That isolation is terribly frustrating after a few weeks - I “want” something - anything to touch the end of my penis! The bottom bars of the cage allow just a little bit of “exploration” - I can just barely touch the bottom of my glans with the tip of my finger, but the gap is just too small for me to get a finger in deep enough to rub myself - a benefit of having 10 bars in the cage, and not the more common 8.

At the end of the day, you just cannot beat a custom-made titanium device for very long term lock-ups. As I said, “Light as a feather!” The sensory isolation of this cage is its compelling personality.

Gerecke1.jpeg
Gerecke-Profile.jpeg
Gerecke-3Pieces.jpeg
Gerecke-All.jpeg
0 x