Non-vanilla/kink/fetish

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Non-vanilla/kink/fetish

Post by TwistedMister »

Given the recent discussion regarding vanilla and non-vanilla, and the fact that some of us *are* a little kinkier than others, perhaps we should consider the creation of a new area for these discussions. We could make it a group membership opt-in upon request, similar to the keyholder forum, wherein it will be hidden from members unless they specifically request to participate.

We can put up a notice that it is available, but only by request. That way, those who are not interested in such things will never see it, but it will give those of us who *are* interested a place to discuss them, and nobody gets butt-hurt (unless you're into that sort of thing).

Sound reasonable?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Non-vanilla/kink/fetish

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm not opposed to that. A hidden, opt in area would be invisible to neebs and vanilla keyholders.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sounds like a great idea to me.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Sounds like a good idea. I guess the down side might be that I may miss some good chastity stuff that is included in those posts?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
slave d

Post by slave d »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:27 am Sounds like a good idea. I guess the down side might be that I may miss some good chastity stuff that is included in those posts?
Depends on whether or not you have a look see occasionally ?

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:20 am
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:27 am Sounds like a good idea. I guess the down side might be that I may miss some good chastity stuff that is included in those posts?
Depends on whether or not you have a look see occasionally ?

MsM’s ld
Right, just because you opt in, it doesn't mean you *have* to look, but you can if you want to...and you will know that you are going to get some extra 'flavor'. :lol:

I am a member of another site that has a kink/fetish forum (which is not hidden), they have a higher degree of female participation and I have noticed that some of the ladies like to poke around in the kinky area too. They don't all post, but they look around.

The idea isn't to deprive anyone of anything, it's just another area, but it acts as a 'warning' sign- "Here there be dragons"...maybe even Bad Dragons :twisted: . The opt in is merely a recognition that you may see some things that are not strictly chastity related, and which may or may not appeal to you. It makes it so no one stumbles on something unusual 'by accident'- you have to open the door to look, and if your face melts off that's on you. :shock:
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I think it is a good idea, but I am having a hard time seeing how signing up would work. How would people know it was there to ask for permission?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Homebody wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:38 am ... but I am having a hard time seeing how signing up would work. How would people know it was there to ask for permission?
No problem. We'll just put it one one of those sticky announcements at the top of the forums that everybody reads when they join.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:55 am
Homebody wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:38 am ... but I am having a hard time seeing how signing up would work. How would people know it was there to ask for permission?
No problem. We'll just put it one one of those sticky announcements at the top of the forums that everybody reads when they join.
That will do it for sure lol !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand