Tapatalk Module?

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
Anomaly

Tapatalk Module?

Post by Anomaly »

Hey,

Due to having so many kids Starr and I rarely get on the computer but we're on our phones and tablets a lot, and formatting and reading is so har d.on this site from the browser. Can we get Tapatalk support so we can have an easier way to read and post? It's a very small module and uses little memory or bandwidth and would be very easy for us to use, and everyone else to use.

Thank you for any response!
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
Current Device: CB6000S W/ KSD-G3
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Tapatalk Module?

Post by Tom Allen »

As far as I know, it's not available for this particular board setup.

I agree that using this on a mobile device isn't great, but we don't have a lot of options for the free version stuff we're using.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

What phone are you using?

I use an iphone and find that the "Mercury" browser works pretty good. First, it has a passcode for the app so I don't have to worry about someone else opening it up. Also, you can up the font size so it is easier to read. It is not the best when it comes to replying / creating posts but it works ok for short responses.

Do you tapatalk for other forums?

I remember using it in the past for a couple of other (non-kink) forums but stopped and cannot remember why. I think (at that time at least) it didn't support jumping to the first unread post. That made it pretty useless for me.
0 x
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

We use all androids here, it's not bad on Dolphin but still nearly impossible to format quickly. Thanks for the replies though!
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I have an Android phone running CM9, and it's not bad on Maxthon or Xscope (I reserve Dolphin for my vanilla browsing). I also use my Nook Color, either stock, or booted with CM7, and Maxthon again. When you zoom in to the text, it wants to zoom in the side bars, too, so I just pinch the screen and move things to where I can see them centrally.

A lot of web forums are especially bad on mobile devices :-(
0 x
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

We both have Galaxy SII's, mine's running CM10 and hers is on stock still. I've tried a few different browsers but basically they're doing the same thing. I can live with it, I was just being hopeful. :P
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
servingmywife

Post by servingmywife »

It would be nice, if possible.
0 x