Keyholder Forum

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Keyholder Forum

Post by Tom Allen »

Lady M wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:14 am Where is that post where everyone posted where they were from? I can't find the damn thing lol
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=59104

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19
1 x
MelissaM

Post by MelissaM »

Hi - just joined earlier. My boyfriend told me this weekend he wanted me to be his keyholder; I'm pretty adventurous but really confused and kinda unsure of how this really works in real life.
He suggested I read about the other keyholders' experiences but it looks like I need access to that forum? Thanks!
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

MelissaM wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:11 pm Hi - just joined earlier. My boyfriend told me this weekend he wanted me to be his keyholder; I'm pretty adventurous but really confused and kinda unsure of how this really works in real life.
He suggested I read about the other keyholders' experiences but it looks like I need access to that forum? Thanks!
You're all set now. You might want to consider not limiting yourself to just the Keyholder forum. Perusing the other forums may give you ideas or clue you in to 'secrets' that your BF can't or won't tell you...keep in mind, though, that not all that you might see is applicable to all individuals- we are all different and we all have different 'limits', different likes and dislikes, and different 'triggers' that you can manipulate. Proceed gradually and discover what works for *you* and your BF.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

My boyfriend told me this weekend he wanted me to be his keyholder; I'm pretty adventurous but really confused and kinda unsure of how this really works in real life.
Welcome!

When I joined the forums and keyholders hangout about 1-1/2 yr ago I was completely new to his chastity too. I asked a ton of questions in the hangout, and wrote in my journey frequently. I also read a lot under the board index.

If you decide to read my journey posts, you're welcome to make comments and ask questions in there. I always open discussing my journey.

Again, welcome to chastity forums ... and to life as a caged man's keyholder. 😁
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

My sub bf asked me to join this site. I don't have any idea what to do. Help
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Trisha wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:08 am My sub bf asked me to join this site. I don't have any idea what to do. Help
You are now a member of the Keyholder's group, but please feel free to ask around the rest of the forums.
0 x
MeatLocker

Post by MeatLocker »

Is the Keyholder's Forum Ladies Only?
0 x
So many people in the same device ...
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

MeatLocker wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:45 pm Is the Keyholder's Forum Ladies Only?
What Keyholder forum? 😉
1 x
MeatLocker

Post by MeatLocker »

I see. Thanks.
0 x
So many people in the same device ...
Michele

Post by Michele »

I mean technically it's a keyholder forum so it should be for keyholders but, yes, I believe it's all or pretty much all female.
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast