Keyholder Forum

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
Gman
Re: Keyholder Forum

Post by Gman »

How’s the forum going? has it taken off? Lots of input? Is it worthwhile inviting my wife?
Feedback appreciated thanks
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Gman wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:19 am How’s the forum going? has it taken off? Lots of input? Is it worthwhile inviting my wife?
Feedback appreciated thanks
You’ll have to get your wife to go in there and find out eh !

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Gman

Post by Gman »

Need to sell it better than that mate 🤷
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I’m not trying to sell it, you just want to buy it and my point is that you aren’t the one who can make the purchase or decide if it fits well, that’s up to your wife ! MsM joined but i don’t think uses it much but that’s just her, only other keyholders can tell you what goes on in there !

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It may be hard for some guys to believe, but women are not as obsessed with your tackle as you are. 😏

The KH forum is not heavily used, but there are probably a dozen or do women who pop in at more-or-less regular intervals to check. Primarily they are looking for support in a space where the caged todgers (that's you) won't be hassling them about what they should or should not do.

All you can do is ask your wife if she would be interested in reading some of the posts and maybe even joining in the discussion.
2 x