High and tight - alternatives?

For the gearheads in the audience
Unremarkable Jamie

High and tight - alternatives?

Post by Unremarkable Jamie »

I've almost no experience with an actual chastity device, being more on the "honor system." But a long time ago I bought an original CB-2000, and found it unusable. As I mentioned over on the "honor system" discussion, my anatomy runs toward the "high and tight". While the smaller "A" rings on the CB-2000 felt like the right size, the "B" ring connected to the cage is far too big - the results are more "crushing" than "trapping."

So a few questions:

Anyone else with similar anatomy? Solutions?

Are the successor "trapped ball" designs any better in this regard? I don't think any offer a variety of "B" rings.

Does the flexibility of the silicon "bird locked" offer any advantages in this regard?

I haven't seen anyone here talking about full belt devices like "Locked in Steel" but I may not have looked hard enough.

Jamie
0 x
Billus

Re: High and tight - alternatives?

Post by Billus »

Something like the CB-3000 or CB-6000(s) will help with that, because besides being smaller (1 1/4" as opposed to the 1 1/2" of the 2000), they don't have "rings" at the opening of the cages. It's more like a slight ridge, so it does not crush the balls to the same degree as the 2K does.

You may also have been trying to use too small a gap between the A & B rings.
0 x
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

Jaime, I have a similar build as you. I tried a bird locked device and it was too big (and not returnable, ouch!).I then purchased a CB6K S, which is the right size for me, however, you really have to play with the combination of rings and spacers to get the right fit. For me, if I got a comfortable fit for my testicles, then there was easy access for "pull out". I wound up buying a security insert that prevents pull out, but still allows me to wear a comfortable size ring. After a month or so I found that I had stretched out enough to go to a smaller ring for part of the day....but then I would have to switch into another size at night. That was annoying, so I just stick to the security insert and the mid size ring. I went to a site called Lockeduplove.net (make sure you use NET not COM). If you look at there options you will see the security insert ring that they sell. It is compatible with CB6 series devices. I don't use the fingers in the device anymore either. I found that they were just a bit too tight...hope this helps. Good luck.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I had to reload the page and double-check the URL.

Yup, it's still the Chastity Forums. :?

It's just that I've never seen anybody recommend a plastic device around here...
0 x
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

I'm just switching over to the cage... the cb6000s I used was good but for me it was to bulky... that and I wanted more air. My wife seems to like the cage better also, I personally felt I needed to remove the device daily to wash, probably just a phy thing.
I did like the device though, as stated elsewhere took a bit of time to get the sizing right and I needed the ksd or my turtle like actions would try and slip out on it's own... another reason I went for the cage, it's constructed much smaller than the cb tube.
0 x
Tutor
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I started out about 6 years past with the cb-2000 and could not tolerate it in any way it crushed my balls and tried to rip them off at any attemt at erection and it was quickly binned. I or we as I should say tried several other devices and full belts and decided that my body did not like plastic. Of late we purchased the fort chastity device and I founed that I did not get the ball crushing effect or the ripping the balls feeling when attemted erection ocurred, But my cock did not like the enclosed space and the head would become red and sore quickly, But at least I found out that the metal rings did not give me lasting discomfort. About three weeks after purchasing the fort I/we took delivery of jailbird from MM and with the right space between the base ring and cage it dose not crush my balls, So I would recommend the jailbird and the cost is not much more than one of the plastic devices and you also get the benifit of it being a custom fit.
Hope this helps.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

steph17 wrote: you also get the benifit of it being a custom fit.
It is nice to get a custom fit but how do you determine what size (and material) without experience? I think that most people that start with a custom device are just going to end up with a custom made device that cost a lot more and still doesn't fit right the first time.

Someday there will be a plastic device on the market that comes with multiple rings, multiple tubes, multiple spacers, maybe even some other options that I haven't thought of. The whole kit will be in the price range that Dev suggested, about $59. I am pretty sure that a kit like that could be manufactured for about $1 if made in sufficient quantities (think of the stuff that comes with a Happy Meal, this is probably less material). Of course that would mean that there would be millions of these out there. That should help mainstream MC. Maybe even have street corner drive-through retail outlets, McChastity's.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

McChastity. That's great.

In the meantime, maybe we could come up with a lending library program to pass our old CBs around so people could use them for sizing purposes. LOL. I don't think Ab will be wearing it again anytime soon. At first I thought I might keep it for traveling but to be honest, if he was going on a plane, I don't think I'd have him use it. Just save the Jailbird for when he gets to his destination.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Anika Smith

Post by Anika Smith »

Physical intimacy between husband and wife is beautiful and sacred. It is ordained of God for the creation of children and for the expression of love within marriage.

In the world today, Satan has led many people to believe that sexual intimacy outside of marriage is acceptable. But in God's sight, it is a serious sin. It is an abuse of the power He has given us to create life. The prophet Alma taught that sexual sins are more serious than any other sins except murder and denying the Holy Ghost.

[image removed by moderator]
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Anika Smith wrote:In the world today, Satan has led many people to believe that sexual intimacy outside of marriage is acceptable. But in God's sight, it is a serious sin.
Perhaps a bit unclear on the purpose of this group?
0 x