What has been your longest period of chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
Cravingdenial

What has been your longest period of chastity?

Post by Cravingdenial »

What has been your longest period of orgasm denial with or without a device?

My current period of denial is 78 days at the minimum (I am at day 76 at the time of this writing with two days to go if I'm lucky).
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: What has been your longest period of chastity?

Post by TwistedMister »

About 2 months, might be a couple of days + or -.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

In the middle of it right now, actually. I'm at about 13-1/2 months.

I wrote about it recently, and the surprising thing is that at this point it's actually gotten easier to manage.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

The longest I have gone without orgasm is just shy of a month, something like 26 days. My wife asked me this very question and she didn't seem to believe me, although I have kept pretty detailed records of our sex play on my blog (save this summer, when I forgot). She seems continually intrigued by the idea of breaking this record.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Last year on my 57th birthday I made some comment to my wife (half kidding) that maybe I should be denied for 57 days. She :) and said "Ok". Didn't really think she would go through with it but in the end I did 62 days with no release and no O. This has been my longest period.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Cravingdenial

Post by Cravingdenial »

Tom Allen wrote:In the middle of it right now, actually. I'm at about 13-1/2 months.

I wrote about it recently, and the surprising thing is that at this point it's actually gotten easier to manage.
I read your article, Tom, and I had a similar experience at about 60 days. I realized I had stopped thinking so much about my denial and found it freeing to be less obsessed by my sex drive. Of course, coping in my fifties is much easier than if I were in my thirties or forties. Still, I could probably go on like this a lot longer but I have a feeling that tomorrow is my day. The thrill is, of course, that I could be wrong!
0 x
Cravingdenial

Post by Cravingdenial »

Cravingdenial wrote:What has been your longest period of orgasm denial with or without a device?

My current period of denial is 78 days at the minimum (I am at day 76 at the time of this writing with two days to go if I'm lucky).
Well, my wife did relieve me at 78 days, so that's my longest thus far. :)
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

21 days, but that was quite a while ago. As for in a device without any release? About 5 days. We don't like things to go too long without a good cleaning.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The chastity/OD community doesn't really have a set syntax for some of the things that we do, so you get people (mainly guys) who try to over-think answers to questions like this.

The longest time I've spent in a device; i.e., without removing it for cleaning, adjusting, or anything else, was 4-1/2 months. It was a modded CB3000, which I still use, BTW, and the cuff ring broke while we were fooling around, or else I'd have been in much longer.

Until recently, the longest time I spent with no orgasm was 8-1/2 months. That was mostly wearing the device, with a few removals for checking, cleaning, and adjusting.

This time around is mainly OD because that just happens to be where we are in our life at the moment. I've had a few ruined orgasms to clear the pipes; she uses the "stifling" method, in which she clamps down hard at the last second, although recently we've been playing with just edging up to the "almost but not quite" point.
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

8 months.
Last edited by HeldForHer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x