Starting to wear a heavy chastitybelt really 24/7/365

Living the real life under lock and key
chastityslave22

Starting to wear a heavy chastitybelt really 24/7/365

Post by chastityslave22 »

Hello,

now that i've found the right Master, i will have to cope with the fact that i will have to learn to wear a heavy stainless chastitybelt 24/7/365 in the future without having any access to the keys.

I allready possess the right high-security belt for being kept in longterm-chastity, the heavy Carrara, made of 2,2 kilos of solid steel, that is very safe in two respects: absolutely no risk of a break out an absolutely no risk of an unautorised orgasms. Once locked up, as a slave i will stay totally chaste as long as my Master wishes me to do.

Wht of course i am stil lacking is the real experience of being belted for so long time. I would like to hear more about that from other chastityboys. How is it, being denied to cum for such a long period? How do you cope with it? Do you get accustomed to it easy? Which obstacles will one meet, as well in a psychological and fysical way, as in a practical sense, when wearing a heavy stainless steel chastitybelt day and night without interruption?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Starting to wear a heavy chastitybelt really 24/7/365

Post by TwistedMister »

How is it, being denied to cum for such a long period?
How do you define "a long period"?

It's not the same for all of us. For some, it may be only a few days. For others, it may be 2 or 3 months. And there are some for whom a 'long period' might be a year or more.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chastityslave22

Thats quite right, but i didnt give a more specific period to be more open for different reactions. But with a longer period indeed mean longer than a few days or a week - uptill a year. And my question is not only about being chaste but also about being belted. One may be allowed regularly short orgasms, but at the same time kept belted all the long time in between. What does it do with you, being belted for so long. Does it influence the way you look at yourseld, your sexual feelings, your behaviour?
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

chastityslave22 wrote:Does it influence the way you look at yourseld, your sexual feelings, your behaviour?
It certainly does- I'm not normally the 'submissive' type, quite the opposite in fact. But, when I'm locked and the Mistress is 'in control', things change.

The longer I am locked and deprived of orgasm, and the 'hornier' I get, the kinkier my thoughts become. I also become more willing (or less unwilling) to participate in sexual/fetish activities in which I would not normally participate of my own free will, or which would not normally be erotic [for me] if I were not forced to participate in them. Being locked and denied orgasm for long periods causes me [to become more likely to agree] to participate in [unusual] activities to increase the chances that I will be rewarded with orgasm, or if orgasm is directly conditional on such participation; and it decreases the amount of direct force required to compel me to participate in activities that I otherwise would not.

I have also found that behavioral changes 'spill over' into more mundane areas of life. I become more deferential and less argumentative. I'm not normally one who displays a great deal of emotion or affection, this too changes somewhat (induced psychological regression to the 'chase phase' of a relationship). Although our 'arrangement' is only supposed to apply to sexual activities and certain 'personal services', I have found that I am more likely to respond favorably to other requests as well.

(I suppose it should be noted that I'm not into simple 'role-playing' in the 'let's pretend' sort of way- I prefer realism. It is forced control and 'consensual non-consent' that trip my erotic trigger. To that end, we have developed certain special rules to compensate for my superior physical strength and [normally] stubborn character. These rules cede to her true power and control; entitle her to take drastic actions [that some here might consider to be extreme], and apply punishments/penalties that are non-erotic, and/or that ignore or exceed my [usual] hard limits, and/or are particularly painful or otherwise unpleasant. These are designed to be such that I will most certainly not 'enjoy' them [in spite of my somewhat masochistic tendencies] and that I truly wish to avoid.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chastityslave22

Thanx for Your long reply, TwistedMister (i was abroad for a week, therefore i couldnt react earlier).

What kind of device do you wear?

I wonder, if there would be a difference for he beltwearer if he is locked by Mistress (as you are) or by a Master (as i am), in regard to the questions about behaviour and selfview etc. i uttered.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

chastityslave22 wrote:Thanx for Your long reply, TwistedMister (i was abroad for a week, therefore i couldnt react earlier).
LOL, no problem, message boards are *supposed* to be a somewhat delayed mode of communication (as opposed to IM/IRC).
chastityslave22 wrote: What kind of device do you wear?
CB-3000. (But not currently- we've been far too busy lately. I'm hoping that things will slow down soon, I need some rest.)
chastityslave22 wrote: I wonder, if there would be a difference for he beltwearer if he is locked by Mistress (as you are) or by a Master (as i am), in regard to the questions about behaviour and selfview etc. i uttered.
In general, I would expect that it would be quite similar. Although, sexually speaking, you may have fewer 'taboos' to break. The mental attitude that arises with being controlled in such a way should be much the same regardless of the sexual orientations/preferences of the controller and the controlled.
0 x
chastityslave22

Hi, In which case would their be less taboos to break in regard to chastity, the heterosexual or the homosexual one?
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, if I'm reading you correctly I get the impression that homosexuality is not an issue for you...although I could be wrong (and if I am, feel free to correct me). I was raised in a small town where such things were not discussed, and I did not even have the concept that there was such a thing as homosexuality until I was nearly an adult (and when I became aware of it, it shocked me), so for me, it is a very big taboo. However, this is sort of a 'plus' for me, in that I find the idea of *forced* homosexual activities extremely erotic while having no desire to engage in them otherwise.

(This is in no way intended to be [read as] a judgment on whether homosexuality is 'right' or 'wrong', simply an examination of how societal conditioning has affected my perceptions.)
0 x
chastityslave22

No ibndeed being gay is not a taboo for me.
What i wondered was what would be more taboo: wearing chastitybelts by gay men or by straight men.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

chastityslave22 wrote:What i wondered was what would be more taboo: wearing chastitybelts by gay men or by straight men.
To my mind there is not really any difference, but the general public's perception may be that they might 'expect' a 'gay' man would/might be more inclined to engage in it...that is, if a large part of the general population were even *aware* of chastity play (I don't think that they are).
0 x