Points of Intrigue for CB6000

For the gearheads in the audience
slaveg2000

Points of Intrigue for CB6000

Post by slaveg2000 »

Anyone have any experience with the "Baltus Security Points" for the CB6000? Not necessarily needed to keep things in place, but looking for a bit of a "bite" when erect. Any advice? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Points of Intrigue for CB6000

Post by Locked by LRC »

I don't know about this kind but I know about the ones that CB sold. When I tried them the one with the shortest prongs is what was comfortable to wear. At night it was excruciating. The prongs dug in bad enough that it caused abrasions after one night. I tried filing the points down and that helped but, didn't really do anything to keep things from coming out.

When I was testing I tried the medium points which were the most I could stand when soft. Even with this I could still get out if I really wanted to. If you’re looking at this as a 100% security I'm not sure it will work if you don't want to live with cuts.

Is this the one you were looking at? http://www.lockeduplove.net/cb-6000-poi If they are then these look worse than the ones CB sells and I think the problem would be intensified. I can’t believe they actually tell you how to sharpen them more!
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
slaveg2000

Post by slaveg2000 »

Thanks. I might try them, filed down to see whether I tolerate it. I'm not really having a problem slipping out, we're just looking for something a bit uncomfortable for "punishment" times. Definately don't want to draw blood.
0 x
ZalanDarkbane

Post by ZalanDarkbane »

Locked by LRC wrote:
Is this the one you were looking at? http://www.lockeduplove.net/cb-6000-poi If they are then these look worse than the ones CB sells and I think the problem would be intensified. I can’t believe they actually tell you how to sharpen them more!
Dang, I must say, those ones look absolutely evil. More extreme than what I would be looking for just looking at them, they look like they are set to impale rather than cause discomfort. The POI on the cb3000 look a lot more manageable, and you get the entire set if you buy one of the knock off ones.
0 x