Keyholder Forum

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Keyholder Forum

Post by Tom Allen »

There is nothing to prevent the KHs from opening threads on non-restricted forums in order to inform their partners of what they might want them to know or think (should they choose to make these thoughts/discussions public).
Yup, this.
0 x
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

Joseph sees what little I post in the KH forum. I think letting the individual keyholders determine if their mates get to read the material (rather than opening it up to read only) fits right into the essence of male chastity and female control of their partner's sex organ (and sex life).

But that's just my opinion, and I don't think we've really left Joseph much to fantasize about that he hasn't now actually experienced.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

After reading many of the above posts I would have to agree about keeping it closed. I wouldn't want to prevent the KH's from expressing their thoughts about being KH's. Having it open to all could compromise their willingness to share experiences.

There have been times in the past when my wife will tell me about something she read on the KH's side. I'm ok with keeping it that way.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

TwistedMister wrote:I have mixed feelings- by nature I am a curious and inquisitive person, and have an innate desire to discover what is hidden. On the other hand, I like surprises, and, there are certain things that, in regards to this type of scenario, I don't want to know- For instance, we recently had an exciting encounter filled with some hot talk and verbal 'teasing' on a subject that has [so far] been merely fantasy fodder, but afterward Mrs. Twisted felt that she had the need to reassure me that she wouldn't actually enact the particular scenario that had been the subject of the teasing...and that kind of killed the 'hotness' of the scene, if not for the [then] current bit of play, it would kill it in the future because it would now be in the back of my mind that it would never really happen.

Part of the excitement of this sort of play involves the creation/fostering of particular psychological conditions, and (as has been discussed here before) a certain amount of 'suspension of reality' and the 'mind fuck' (to put it slightly crudely). Exposing the KH forum to the view of non-KHs could open them up to criticism from their partners, bring to light insecurities they are trying to keep hidden in order to create a 'better' atmosphere for their partners, and could spoil surprises they might be planning/discussing for the future.

If Mrs. Twisted were participating in the KH forum, I suspect that I would have an even greater desire to put my eye to the keyhole than I do now, and I can see that it is possible that I would either be disappointed at learning something I didn't really want to know, or, I might be tempted to influence her outside of the forum after having seen her discussions with other KHs.

All things considered, the decision of the KHs to expose their thoughts and discussions should be up to the KHs themselves, and that does not require opening the forum to non-KHs. There is nothing to prevent the KHs from opening threads on non-restricted forums in order to inform their partners of what they might want them to know or think (should they choose to make these thoughts/discussions public).

In short, although I might be as curious as any to see the [hidden] discussions of the KHs, objectively I would have to say that I think it shouldn't be permitted.

Just my opinion, for whatever it may be worth.
Beth always said my fantasies (though she found them quite exciting as well) involving her with another man were only fantasies (well, duh)...and would never happen...but they did, only because she met the right man at the right time. Sometimes I wish they'd just remained fantasies.

I now know that some long-term relationships need the flame of extreme male jealousy to fuel waning sexual desire.

I needed the jealousy, and she needed the sexual infatuation (without the entanglements of starting a new life) to rekindle marital passion.

And, of course, all of this is likely to scare the shit out of the average vanilla wife....especially if, deep inside, she wonders about what it might be like to enjoy other men. And it should scare the average vanilla husband as well.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Princess K

Post by Princess K »

I do prefer to have a place where I can let my hair down and speak freely among my fellow keyholders.

Meanwhile, I encourage everyone to imagine that all of the KHs are banding together to plot exquisite teases and trade virtuosic sex techniques. The reality (as Tom Allen suggested) is that much of the discussion is just moral support for what can be a tricky role for us newbies. And since we're supposed to be large and in charge, the last thing you'd probably enjoy hearing about is our moments of self-doubt.

If anyone is really, deeply interested in some aspect of the keyholder experience, just post a question on the general forum!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Princess K wrote: Meanwhile, I encourage everyone to imagine that all of the KHs are banding together to plot exquisite teases and trade virtuosic sex techniques.
Well, I suppose there *could* be a *second* KH forum, read-only to non-KH, where such things could be 'discussed' with the intention of allowing them to be viewed but not commented on. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

That could be exquisitely torturous, particularly if the Keyholders here are not making any difference between what they really do, what their fantasies are, and how best to spin up us "locked up folk"
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Anymouse wrote:That could be exquisitely torturous, particularly if the Keyholders here are not making any difference between what they really do, what their fantasies are, and how best to spin up us "locked up folk"
Exactly. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Then I would be left wondering, "is she really going to leave me locked up until the day after my funeral," and whether or not those cuckold fantasies of mine are secretly being worked out (though I doubt it, since my town is smaller than a postage stamp and everyone's dog knows what you are doing before you do - though she has let "slip" the chastity issue . . .)
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Anymouse wrote:Then I would be left wondering, "is she really going to leave me locked up until the day after my funeral," and whether or not those cuckold fantasies of mine are secretly being worked out (though I doubt it, since my town is smaller than a postage stamp and everyone's dog knows what you are doing before you do - though she has let "slip" the chastity issue . . .)
Hey, a weekend 'getaway to the nearest big city...you never know...
0 x