My keyholder

Living the real life under lock and key

My keyholder

Post by inscription »

My wife has a hard time with keeping me locked for long periods. She feels gulity not letting me have a orgasm. I have tried to explain to her that I prefer her denying me. At least for a few weeks. She says she loves the feel of me cuming inside of her. We are tring to make it to Feb 12 (i was locked this morning)I hope she can wait that long. The longest we have made it was 21 days.I understant that this is no marathon on how long we can go. I would just like to see what it feels like to go for 4-6 weeks. I do understand that she makes the rules. so most of the time I keep quite. it is very hard not to try to top from the bootom.

We have been playing with MC for about 15 months. But more serious since I received the pet trap. (about 3 months now) Do any of the keyholders or chast men out there have a keyholder like mine? have you noticed any change as time goes on? I hope as time goes by she will understand me more and I will understand her more. And we will find a happy middle.

I read a blog today I don't remember wich one it was but was suggested that perhaps I should beg NOT to be released.And then when I can't stand it any more and I feel I am ready then beg to be released. This will hopfuly help show her how long I should be locked up. What do you all think? I know that it is always up to her if she releases me or not and I have told her this many times. Also i have suggested that we pick no date and what ever happens happens. She said for now she would rather have a date picked.
So with me asking her to keep me lock up or lock me back up after she uses me may help her to understand what I would like. And if she decides to she could always tell me to "be quite and fill me up."
Any input would be nice.

Thanks
prthomas

Re: My keyholder

Post by prthomas »

I think the wise thing to do is listen to your wife's needs. Don't continue to try to make her someone she isn't. It's great that she is willing to play the chastity game with you, but that doesn't have to mean long-term denial, especially if she has indicated that isn't what she wants.

Is she in charge of your orgasms? Are you only allowed to come when she allows it? There's a lot of excitement derived in that. Over time, you may find that she will want to leave you locked longer and longer. But for now, explore other aspects of MC and see how that works for her.

Remember, when you turn over your sexual relationship to your wife, you turn over everything! Don't try to manipulate or control things. Let her have it all.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Inscription, has it occurred to you- in your excitement about orgasm denial - that your wife may simply miss the intimacy of penetrative sex? By you asking for longer lock up periods, you are in effect denying her a core element of sexual intimacy. Decide what it is you want. It's my view that chastity is NOT actually about absolute denial, that's an irritatingly common mainstream myth. It's about handing over control to your partner to do with as she wants. You are definately topping from the bottom which isn't a problem if you are both agreed that you are maintaining control - which kind of misses the opportunity to my mind.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Inscription,

If you love her and she loves to see/feel you come or have penetrative sex with you, then I see no way how you could deny her that pleasure.

Take what you get, and be happy with it. There may come a time where she suggests a longer play-period on her own. Don't press her into it. It may backfire.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)

Post by inscription »

Thankyou for your comments I will try and do what you suggest.
0 x