Only She Cums website?

Living the real life under lock and key
Barons

Only She Cums website?

Post by Barons »

Does anyone know what happened to the Only She Cums forum?

http://onlyshecums.com

This is has some awesome stories. I especially love the one about how the wife explains her wedding night. From the site it seems like it's focus is on tease and denial and pussy eating.

I'm defo interested in that as well. Ever since I've found their site the forums have been down. I wonder if they have any plans on bringing it back online.
0 x
multiperv

Re: Only She Cums website?

Post by multiperv »

For those alarmed by this post you should know that a. the question post is quite old and b. the site is back up, at least of this writing.

The same people also have a nice tumblr blog that you can find at onlyshecums.tumblr.com.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Five days is "quite old"?

Edit:

I just checked, and the forum is *still* down. Attempts to use the link on the main page result in a "server not found" error.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Finn

Post by Finn »

TwistedMister wrote:Five days is "quite old"?

Edit:

I just checked, and the forum is *still* down. Attempts to use the link on the main page result in a "server not found" error.
If you work in the seafood or pork industry, then yes. :D
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.