sitting down urinating

Living the real life under lock and key
NewbieJohn

sitting down urinating

Post by NewbieJohn »

Hey guys. Obviously we all know wearing these devices most of us have to sit when we pee. Unless you have mastered this devices and lining everything up everytime were gonna be sitting. If your at work or out in public and you sit in pee I can say for me I've had pee run down my balls and alittle pee be inside my tube still.... how do y'all clean this or do you just leave it. I know in my house ill fill up a small dixi cup and put my tub in the cup of water just to do a temporary cleaning. What do you guys do when your in public? Thanks
0 x
hubbypet

Re: sitting down urinating

Post by hubbypet »

It depends. If I'm at a friend's house, I just take a little toilet tissue, wet it and clean my balls- excuse me, my Wife's balls as She owns them. :) If necessary, I will cup a little water into my hand and put it into the tube so it runs out. Of course I then have to take more toilet tissue and clean myself and the floor. But normally I just worry about the balls when I'm out.

At work, it's a little more difficult because I have to leave the toilet stall to get to the sink and it is not a "one person at a time" bathroom. In that case, I will still clean my balls with toilet tissue but not wet the tissue first. Sometimes I will though. IWhen you flush the toilet, the water that runs out from the rim at work is really clean water as it has not touched the toilet bowl yet. I know it sounds disgusting but it's actually clean as long as it hasn't yet made contact with the bowl.

If I have to I will take off all of my lower clothing while in the stall and then I will again take some bunched up toilet tissue and soak it. Then I'll sit and squeeze the tissue so the water runs through the tube, rinsing it out. Then I'll dry and get dressed. It's a minor annoyance but it works. Note: If while wetting the tissue, it touches the toilet, just toss it in the bowl and grab more paper. Make sure your clothing is off and set out of the way so they don't get wet.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I have modified the end of my devices with a Dremel, opening a slightly larger hole in the end of the cage to allow easier lining up so I can use a urinal.

I have some descriptions and a link to pictures on this page.

Even still, I generally grab a bit of tissue or paper towel and carefully dab the end of the device to clean up stray drips.
0 x
wettie

Post by wettie »

This is my exact fear about upgrading devices. I've been in a CB6000s for over a year and after finding out about silicone lube have never had this problem. I stand without second thought when in public, sit at home, and everything goes where it needs to. What devices are causing these issues, and are you using lube to ensure that you can get the head to the end of the cage?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

wettie wrote:This is my exact fear about upgrading devices. I've been in a CB6000s for over a year and after finding out about silicone lube have never had this problem.
I'm with you on this one. After every thing was lined up right (which took a few seconds if that) I was fine in my CB6000s. Stood up all the time without problems. My first week in my new MM Jail Bird I am having difficulty standing. It's a learning curve that I hope I will master before too long. The trade off is the comfort and the ability to keep myself clean long term makes the Jail Bird worth it.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wettie

Post by wettie »

I don't have a cleanliness or comfort issue with my 6000s, I'd just love to get something metal, but I'm afraid to spend all that money for metal and have it not be as perfect as the 6000s has been.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

locked4her55 wrote:My first week in my new MM Jail Bird I am having difficulty standing.
You will probably figure it out, it just might take a little while. I rarely had problems in my Jailbird. Best thing is to try to go before you really have to, that way you can go slow and stop if necessary.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

wettie wrote:I don't have a cleanliness or comfort issue with my 6000s, I'd just love to get something metal, but I'm afraid to spend all that money for metal and have it not be as perfect as the 6000s has been.
I hear you. Went down the same road. I was very comfortable in my CB6000s. I did have some occasional pinching issues that I would need to excuse myself and make an adjustment but for the most part I was very content. I did my research and found very few people ever regretting moving from their CB to a Stainless Steel Metal device. I am now one of them. Have worn my Jail Bird for only one week so far but I find it extremely comfortable and I'm able to move and bend over much easier without a pinching problem yet. A benefit also for the metal is that it doesn't "give" like plastic. I could pull out the back of my CB while showering. I can't in my Jail Bird! I also found myself replacing broken plastic pieces over time with the CB6000s which adds up. Won't need to do that with metal.

Just my 2 cents
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
biggar

Post by biggar »

I have no problem at all standing. I just seem to fill the tube all the time so it is just a matter of aiming! The CB6000s works very well for me.
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
michael

Post by michael »

My chastity belt CS 100 has a small tube (3 inch 75 mm). Is curved downward. At the bottom is hole 8 mm wide. I must sit down to urinate.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]