Devotional Sex

Living the real life under lock and key
elwoodinchastity

Devotional Sex

Post by elwoodinchastity »

Have any of you heard of "Devotional Sex"? I came across the website on Tumblr this week. The nomenclature is a bit too woo-woo for my tastes but the similarities with chastity play are noteworthy.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Devotional Sex

Post by TwistedMister »

Looking it over briefly, it does seem similar, a mild version of FemDom.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Devotional Sex

Post by Devotional Sex »

Hi,

I'm the writer of the Devotional Sex site. I noticed people arriving at my site via this forum, and popped in to take a look.

@elwoodinchastity - Sorry that you found the language a bit woo-woo. The new language came from trying to be very female friendly.

As you say there are many noteworthy similarities with Devotional Sex and chastity play (and FemDom), but there are also differences - in each case Devotional Sex is much milder. Devotional Sex also has a tantric component, and the not ejaculating often has a Taoist component (the multi-orgasmic man).

I'm happy to answer any questions, but otherwise will not say any more as I don't want to take your forum off topic.

Michael
0 x
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

Please don't take offense at my sentiment. Strictly personal preference on my part and not intended as a reflection on the quality of the information you're offering.

I wish I'd found your site 10 years ago.

Please do stick around the forum. I think your perspective would be an asset to our community.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
Devotional Sex

Post by Devotional Sex »

No offence taken :)

Reading another thread on how to find a KH I noticed one difference between chastity and Devotional Sex.

One person suggested that one way was "you might seek a relationship with a special other and when the time is right, give that special person the gift of your sexuality in the form of a key when you have developed trust."

What I recommend with Devotional Sex is that the man talk about things just before, or during the very beginning, of first intimacy, and then Devotional Sex starts from the very beginning of the relationship.

I have had great success when dating 'normal' women in having my date enjoy 'my kink' - often on a first date.

I wonder if there is a way that a man into chastity could broach this, and often be successful, right from the first date? How would you make male chastity sound attractive to a woman at a first date?
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Hi Michael, welcome to the site. Just reading yours now and it does sound like there is some real commonality. I noticed you have some writing to finish with regards to male chastity so I hope you find some good information here! This forum tends to be a lot more real world, couple oriented and just plain honest (IMHO).

To your question..

The concept of a well mannered, attentive guy who understands that women see sex differently to men and as such allows her to take the driving seat whilst assuring her of his love at all times is going to be attractive to any woman right off the bat. Chastity is merely the mechanism -keys, devices and techniques are all just the practicalities. Guys discovering the excitement of chastity just dive in at the wrong point that's all and that's a feature of male and female sexuality being expressed in different ways. Maturity, experience (both good and bad) and a real desire to make relationships work on all levels break the barriers down. We've got an active thread going on now discussing this very thing.

Guys looking for a "key holder" are asking the wrong question - they should be looking for a relationship where they can develop deep trust and understanding. The key is largely symbolic, the device ritualistic. There are plenty of folks who operate on the honour system and don't think there is anything kinky in what they do.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Atone

Post by Atone »

Devotional Sex wrote: I'm the writer of the Devotional Sex site. I noticed people arriving at my site via this forum, and popped in to take a look.
Thanks for noticing us :)

I only took a quick look at your site last night but hope to go back and explore when I have a bit more time. I spent most of my time trying to figure out the carving that you have on the home page. Is there an explanation for that on your site or am I missing something obvious?
0 x
Devotional Sex

Post by Devotional Sex »

Atone -There is an explanation hidden on my site.

At the first level the Devotional Sex logo shows a romantic couple, at the second level you might think that the man is giving oral sex to the woman, at the third level you know that within Devotional Sex a Princess can use the Ritual command anytime she wishes to have her Knight give her oral sex for as long as she wishes, and at the highest level the combination of all the other levels works very well to represent Devotional Sex!

Celtic Queen - Thanks for such a detailed response.

Whatever 'system' a male follows it seems that it is not uncommon for male fantasies to go off to extremes that are impossible for most women to understand. So for all systems the men need to find a reality that is female friendly.

Unfortunately many pages on my website still require work, including what I say about Chastity and how I will compare and contrast this with Devotional Sex. Of course any comparison is hard to do because both 'systems' have lots of variation, and there are probably couples already living somewhere in-between.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I realized that the name was familiar to me because I'm a member of the DevSex group on Fetlife - but because I'm not a big FLer, I haven't checked it out often.

The Devsex site shows that there is quite a lot of overlap between that community and ours. I recommend that people check it out.
0 x
Devotional Sex

Post by Devotional Sex »

Thanks for the recommendation Tom!

As well as my website (which is effectively an on-line book) I also have a Tumblr photo blog (which elwoodinchastity mentioned in the first post here).

Even if you just look at the pictures you will get a flavour of the similarities and differences between what I'm writing about compared to BDSM FemDom and Chastity.

Is there a photo blog on Tumblr which you think does Chastity justice?

I remain happy to answer any questions.
0 x