Anal orgasm!

Living the real life under lock and key
fonetik2003

Anal orgasm!

Post by fonetik2003 »

My Goddess permitted me an anal orgasm the other day using a vibrating and inflatable butt plug. (My personal favorite) We call it the IPOD (Inflatable Plug Of Death!) It's not really the same and I was actually even more horny after the fact! Anyone else ever play around with this idea?
0 x
slinky

Re: Anal orgasm!

Post by slinky »

I'm a fan of anal play, though I have not had the pleasure of using an inflatable butt plug. I've been pleasured with a strap-on, a dildo, a vibrating probe, and a prostate massager both while in and out of my chastity device. My experience with anal orgasms seems to be a bit different than the prostate massage stories I have heard. I expected a prostate massage would cause your cum to drip from you without an explosive "orgasm" per se. For me, however, I get very little of the dripping, and then a sudden explosion of cum accompanied with an orgasm. I find the sensation very similar to that of experiencing a regular orgasm.

I love it, and generally find it kinkier and more intense. I'm into female dominant acts in general, so this can play well into that. Unfortunately, since it's basically an orgasm for me, it's a bit of a conundrum for how to incorporate it into chastity. So far, we basically have treated it like any teasing: I'm not allowed to cum unless given permission... though I still have a rather tough time judging how close/far I am from an anal orgasm.

Fonetik, were you in or out of a chastity device during the anal play? I actually have better results with anal play when I am NOT in my chastity device. The best way for me to avoid orgasm during anal is to provide zero contact with my penis -- so the chastity device is removed, my hands are restrained, and no one touches my penis at any time.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Have not had the pleasure of an anal orgasm yet. :(
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Tasholeo

Post by Tasholeo »

Haven't had one either, and probably wont. My Mistress does not like being in that region at all. But hopefully one day she will allow me that experience.
0 x
Currently locked in the Steelheart - 11/29/11
Last O - 11/29/11
Owns a Steelheart, CB6K and a CB6KS
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Never had an orgasm that way. The times we have tried "milking", the experience left me more frustrated and extremely horny. It took a while to come back down. I was a train wreck. My KH/spouse really loves anal play, but it's been a while since we have done it.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

I'd love it if my wife would head down there, but she definitely won't. I've asked for finger play and broached the subject of toys and strap-on play, but she's not into it. That area grosses her out unfortunately.
0 x
Currently Wearing: A271
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

It would appear that I'm lucky! And actually, I was locked up in my device at the time... Cum didn't start spewing out so I know it wasn't a milking per se. Although I would like to try that one of these days... And yes, I was extremely horny after the fact!
0 x